Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National

+6
Midnite Rider
EZT Strumlord
GLR Gashi
F4H Bullet
GLR Viper58
OneFastRedneck
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 3 - Hockenheimring National

Post  EZT Strumlord Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm

GLR puckhead wrote:
EZT Strumlord wrote:
Midnite Rider wrote:Hey Strum, just so you are not surprised the CSR wheel is subject to the same wheel glitch. I was racing with AAR GtDon last week and he has one, it shut down on him in the middle of the race. Sad

confused
Thanks Midnite.... good info. I've gotten feedback that it may be wireless interference as well. IE... cell phones, ipods, and remotes and what not. But it NEVER "dies" when I'm practicing or running career mode. Only on race night. GRRRR!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I had this same problem alot with FM3. I re-synced the wheel shortly before i got FM4 and Haven't had a problem since. Hope i didn't just jinx myself. pale

Thanks Puck Very Happy
EZT Strumlord
EZT Strumlord
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 3 - Hockenheimring National

Post  OneFastRedneck Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 am

GLR r1ngm4ster wrote:My first race back and it was awesome, I love this track and with this car its even better. I started 3rd and by lap 2 i was in first and pretty much hot lapped after that and i cant believe im gonna say this but i pulled away from Redneck! I'm sure that wont happen again so i'll take this win and run with it lol! Cant wait til Road Atlanta! Another one of my Favorites!
I see many more victories in your future Ring! It is no fluke, you are getting faster my friend! I will try and keep up with you in the next race...since Road Atlanta is my favorite circuit.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2