Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 5 - Hockenheimring National

+4
Midnite Rider
EZT XessIVlife
EZT DJ
OneFastRedneck
8 posters

Go down

Race 5 - Hockenheimring National  Empty Race 5 - Hockenheimring National

Post  OneFastRedneck Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome To Hockenheimring National

Race 5 - Hockenheimring National  Hock3

One of Germany’s premiere racing venues and alternating host to the German Grand Prix, this historic track is located in the scenic Rhine valley in southwestern Germany. As there is virtually no elevation change throughout the flat track, drivers must contend with five long, high-speed straights and several sections with very tight corners.

Very high speeds can be reached on the Parabolika before braking into the famed 1st gear hairpin ("spitzkehre" in German), one of the most exciting passing spots on any circuit.

A few turns later, drivers reach the modern and graceful Mercedes grandstands, which loom above a technical, sharp left-hander roughly halfway around the course—another good place for overtaking rivals. Rounding the final Elfkurve and Sudkurve turns through the immense grandstands, nearly every seat has a view of the final straight and the finish line.

Today we will be racing on the shorter Hockenheimring National Circuit.

Race 5 - Hockenheimring National  2lurui1

Date:

Sunday March 4, 2012

Start Time:

9:00 P.M. ET U.S.

Track:

Hockenheimring National - Sunrise

Car:

Seat Leon Supercup - Stock Build / Stock Tune

Lobby Placement(Based on average race points):

Lobby 1:

GLR1FastRedneck - Race Director
GLR Diablo
GLR Insanity
OldmanOil
TrooperR6
EZT XessIVLife
OnaBreak
GLR Red Dragon
GLR FACEPALMER
EZT AXE

Lobby 2:

GLR SpongeOfDeth
oX FASTLANE Xo
GLR Mongoose
EZT Lunar
JSI Jordy
EZT Neo 45
GLR Viper58
Midnite Rider - Host
SPEEDWAY inc
EZT DJ

Lobby 3:

evil wrong
GLR Stang05
speedmasterjoe
EZT Ironhide
GLR puckhead
Boss Hamster 66 - Host
Mau18T
HOTRODHiLLBiLLY
GLR ZEIGHT 13
AAR VEALHEAD

The following drivers have missed the previous 3 races and have been removed from
the lineup. If you see your name listed here and you would like to race in this event,
please reply to this post:

GLR Asteroid, GLR Shooter 977, Outlaw9355, ProfeLoco, WrestlerBlake, well97, and
dR Roberts, RACER MIKE G.

Race Details:

Participants will recieve an invite from their Race Lobby Host at approximately 8:50
PM ET.

Depending on the number of attendees, the Race Lobbies will be have between 8
and 16 drivers each and are set to a Random Grid Lineup. The start will be a standing
start at the green. Restarts may occur if at least 2 drivers lag out on the first lap,
or 3 or more drivers wreck on the first lap. Number of restarts are limited to 3.

Race will be 25 laps. There will be a mandatory pit stop between laps 3 and 23.

The finishing order is determined by Driver's Total Race Times from all lobbies.

Attention: Drivers must collect their own Total Race Times and give them to the Host
at the end of the race. Each participant must have a way (pen and paper) to record
their own Total Race Time. Times will be verified by replay whenever possible. If a
driver fails to report a time to the host, and the time cannot be found on a replay,
that driver will not be scored.

Race 5 Overall Results:

1-Diablo
2-Redneck
3-Oldman
4-Jordy
5-Mongoose
6-Xess
7-Break
8-Sponge
9-Dragon
10-Puckhead
11-Speed Inc
12-Ironhide
13-Midnite
14-Viper
15-DJ
16-Fastlane
17-Boss
18-Evil
19-Neo
20-Insanity
21-Axe

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race 5 - Hockenheimring National  Empty Hockenheimring National

Post  EZT DJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:03 pm

I will be be on line to race at 8:58pm east. time.

EZT DJ
Rookie
Rookie

http://quickdantheman.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Race 5 - Hockenheimring National  Empty Re: Race 5 - Hockenheimring National

Post  EZT XessIVlife Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 pm

ROOM 1 RESULTS:
Race 5 - Hockenheimring National  6808348832_153170da39_z
EZT XessIVlife
EZT XessIVlife
Pro
Pro

http://www.eztmotorsport.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Lobby 2 results.........

Race 5 - Hockenheimring National  IMGP6735

See you next week...
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT XessIVlife Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Great racing tonight guys. This is what private series racing is all about. cheers
EZT XessIVlife
EZT XessIVlife
Pro
Pro

http://www.eztmotorsport.net

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Insanity Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 pm

I spent the whole night racing by my self 500 ft behind Oldmanoil only to lag out on the last turn on the last lap. I sent my time to Redneck as it was 500 ft from the line. Forza is starting to piss me off since I know it is not my connection as I have no issues anywhere else.

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Fell asleep on the couch waiting for the race, that's now my 2nd missed race and I'm out of contention for a decent overall finish, really bummed about this one.

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Had a good long stretch of racing with JSI Jordy fighting him off from first for a long time, we pitted and came out and ran together again for a bit but I made a few missteps and slipped back, got nailed by Viper which left me to far behind Jordy to recatch him, then the pack hit me on the last lap and stole second from me. Oh well, look out next week, I am determined to get either first or second in the lobby. Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Wow... yeah and my neck still hurt as you drove through me in the last corner. I guess pay backs are a bitch eh? Difference was I stopped and gave the position back. I also had to drive off the rode to barely avoid you improperly slinging your way back onto the road directly in front of me after you went off on your own accord on the last lap. Oh yeah also had to redirect after you dive bombed me for the initial pass in turn 2. But...it is true - I did make an error and locked my brakes when I realized I didn't have enough to overtake you as you slammed the door in turn 2 and I "nailed" you. I also apologized (something you didn't do on any off your taking advantage of me) and I waited for you to get sorted out. Unfortunately the video cuts out after lap 21 so I can't put the last turn mess up for all to see. But in the end you got your position and points... its all cool.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:Had a good long stretch of racing with JSI Jordy fighting him off from first for a long time, we pitted and came out and ran together again for a bit but I made a few missteps and slipped back, got nailed by Viper which left me to far behind Jordy to recatch him, then the pack hit me on the last lap and stole second from me. Oh well, look out next week, I am determined to get either first or second in the lobby. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thats Funny!!! The way i saw it is you swerved twice to block me going into turn 2 ,i cut to the inside so i could see my braking line and not hit you going into the turn then you cut to the inside also,i then turned back outside, again to see my braking line and to stay away from you,but then you cut BACK to the outside and clipped my right front bumper sending you into the grass( i would have stopped but in my opinion it was your error). I didn't see what happend behind me after that but it didn't sound good.The rest of the lap was brutal,lots and lots of bumping.I was able to hang on to second, I didn't steal second, i earned it Wink

You were fast last night midnight,faster than me,but i made fewer mistakes and finished ahead of you.

I hope none of this comes off wrong, I'm not mad, not at all.Just giving you the race from my perspective Smile

That will be all thank you. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  SPEEDWAY inc Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Very strong race !! Smile

I was behind you almost the entire race Puckhead, sometime close enough to trade paint and sometime making some mistake and see you getting away Wink
From my point of view, midnite was trying everything to protect is 2nd place , at 2 laps of the finish line the level of stress is high and losing concentration happen quickly !!
At my advantage your battle let me earn one spot Razz Then the last lap was All Adrenaline with Ironhide in my rear bumper trying to pass until the finish line Wink

I had a microphone problem all race long,i could not hear and talk to you guys, sorry if some didn't get my apologize during the first laps , when boss hamster hit (i don't no who) i was exiting corner at full throttle when i it him in the back then 2-3 car get bump each other sorry for that Wink

See you next week cheers
SPEEDWAY inc
SPEEDWAY inc
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 am

Embarassed Gee, didn't think I had done all that. Sorry guys, I will be better next week. That was inadvertant swerve back on you puck as my finger was falling asleep, the sound was me hitting Speedway who shot up into me. AS for viper (I see how it is), once I was forced into you and the other I was just trying to hold my space on the track and I did say sorry twice, maybe you didn't hear me. I wasn't complaining, just the early pit had me tired by the end. I look forward to the next one.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 pm

I did not hear you Midnite. All I know is there were 6 cars bunched in that final turn. DJ got held up giving me the opportunity on the inside (finally - as an aside... I worked like hell behind DJ for 20 laps trying to get around him to no avail. I pressured and pressured and I couldn't force a mistake in him). So DJ and I were side by side in the final turn. All I know is I was hit from behind pushing me deep into the turn, DJ was relegated to the run off, and you went around passing us both.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Sounds like a couple heated battles going down in this one....gotta love those Seat Supercups!!
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:34 am

More and More, makes racing fun!
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 am

There were 6 cars in the final double right turn at the same time on the last lap of the race. Unfortunately stupid azz turn 10 doesn't record long enough... Why don't they buffer and take the last 40 minutes or so rather than the first 40 minutes of the race?

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down