Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 2 - Nurburgring GP Short

+9
evilwrong
EZT Neo 45
GLR Asteroid
EZT Strumlord
GLR Gashi
EZT DJ
BOOST
TrooperR6
OneFastRedneck
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 2 - Nurburgring GP Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 2 - Nurburgring GP Short

Post  OneFastRedneck Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am

evilwrong wrote:who i joint on xbox live ?
Hey Evil, please get properly signed up for the event here: https://fmchallenge.darkbb.com/t648-sign-up-here
Hope to see you next round.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Strumlord Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:28 am

OneFastRedneck wrote:Made my way from the back all the way up to around 4th and got spun by someone. Ended up in the middle of the track spinning and got tagged by every car as they tried to squeeze by. I felt like Madonna with my dress pulled up and no panties on...everyone got a piece as they went by. Very lucky to make my way back to 2nd in this one!

Hilarious! lol!
EZT Strumlord
EZT Strumlord
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Bullet Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Started last ended up 3rd. It was fun making my way through the pack, made most of my passes in turn 1. Was able to set fastest lap on the last lap. Very Happy

F4H Bullet
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:16 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:Made my way from the back all the way up to around 4th and got spun by someone. Ended up in the middle of the track spinning and got tagged by every car as they tried to squeeze by. I felt like Madonna with my dress pulled up and no panties on...everyone got a piece as they went by. Very lucky to make my way back to 2nd in this one!

Yeah just after you had scrambled on the inside of me in turn 1 I latched onto your bumper and in turn 4 as you tried to get around DJ, the two of you banged and I suddenly saw you whip into the inside retaining wall. I just missed the two of you shunting to the outside. As I looked in my rear view, I saw you spinning in the middle of the track and then getting serially hit. I thought you were done for and was shocked to see how quickly you recovered and was back on my tail... hence the "someone is on a mission" comment. I certainly was going pretty well at that point so you had to be hauling.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Diablo Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:39 pm

I had 25 laps all to myself, and yet it wasn't enough lol. Didn't help that I spun twice, lost 25 secs... Ohh well, next week hopefully will be good!

F4H Diablo
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:55 am

kinda bummed that i had to sit this one out due to a connection confliction. this is one of my favorite tracks and the lotus was cranking out decent laps just before the race. after the connection issue, i realized i never set up the xbox to go off the dmz ip since i moved in here. so its all set up now and should not have anymore problems now.
BOOST
BOOST
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2