Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 FMC Stockcar Wrap-up

4 posters

Go down

2011 FMC Stockcar Wrap-up Empty 2011 FMC Stockcar Wrap-up

Post  GLR Viper58 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Well that concludes another Stockcar season! Well done to all participants and congratulations to our 2011 Champion - inviseco!

I want to thank all the help I received in holding this event together over months of competition. Thirty races takes a lot of commitement from all!

In particular thanks to GLR1FastRedneck, GLRmikem, EZT XcessIVLife, Boss Hamster 66 and the other hosts over this long season. Simply could not have been done without the group's effort.

This was an experimental season in format. Some things worked as hoped and others not so much. I welcome comments from all participants on how it went for them and suggestions for future seasons as we move to Forza 4. Our goal is to try to replicate the competive NASCAR season as best we can while still maintaining our own lives outside Forza. I am stilll looking for ways to maintain participation throughout that long season. We introduced the separate sessions this season and it did allow some late comers to come into the season late and be competitive for the Chase. We also still had a good deal of attrition and many of the session A leaders didn't come back to participate in the Chase. Some of this may have been Forza 3 fatigue but none the less wasn't what we hoped for. Commitment and endurance should be rewarded but we still need to find that line that we don't loose so many participants if it can be found.

Thanks again to all the drivers who came out to race with us each week. A special congratulations to GLRmikem who made every single race this season! And honorable mention to GLR1FastRedneck, Boss Hamster 66, and GLR Insanity who made 29 of the 30 races - Very impressive guys!

Fire away guys... what do you think?
GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

2011 FMC Stockcar Wrap-up Empty Re: 2011 FMC Stockcar Wrap-up

Post  OneFastRedneck Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Viper, great job with this series dude! I loved the format, and I would keep it the same next season if it were up to me. I believe the FM3 burn out got most not to race in the end, but 11 drivers is not that bad after a 30 race season.

Congrats to Mike for making every single race of the season, and Boss and Insanity for making 29...now that's dedication! Thank you for being there guys!

Thank you Boss and Xess for being reliable hosts for this series week after week after week, you guys rock!

Congrats to our FMC Stock Car Champion inviseco, a well deserved win dude!
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Great job Viper and gang. I had a lot of fun in my 1st stock car series. Thanks to my teammates for all the help. I still don't know all the rules!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Great job Viper! And congratulations to Inviseco and everyone who was there for the majority of the races. That shows a lot of dedication.

The only thing I'd like to see change is the night of the races. I know we have races with other sites that we wouldn't want to miss. But, if there's any way to put this on any night, Sunday through Thursday, I would be able to run them all.

Thanks again to everyone that makes this series my favorite!

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Insanity Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:Viper, great job with this series dude! I loved the format, and I would keep it the same next season if it were up to me. I believe the FM3 burn out got most not to race in the end, but 11 drivers is not that bad after a 30 race season.

Congrats to Mike for making every single race of the season, and Boss and Insanity for making 29...now that's dedication! Thank you for being there guys!

Thank you Boss and Xess for being reliable hosts for this series week after week after week, you guys rock!

Congrats to our FMC Stock Car Champion inviseco, a well deserved win dude!

I would have made them all but I had my grooms dinner. Oh well I love Stock Cars and look forward to running them in FM4.

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:15 pm

GLR Insanity wrote:I would have made them all but I had my grooms dinner. Oh well I love Stock Cars and look forward to running them in FM4.

I know you would have Insanity which I mentioned the single misses as well. Your dedication to our event was noted and appreciated.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Insanity Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm

It happens to everyone but I look forward to the larger lobbies and the unpredictable nature that goes with it. Can't wait.

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down