Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 - Silverstone Grand Prix

+7
F4H Diablo
GLR CRASH
GLR Viper58
Maga
GLR Asteroid
EZT Neo 45
OneFastRedneck
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 5 - Silverstone Grand Prix - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 5 - Silverstone Grand Prix

Post  F4H MOPAR001 Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Hey Midnite, I think I should have gotten 102 for finishing 3rd and Mikem should have received 101 for 4th if you add the participation points for both. Not a big deal as it doesn't really change anything, but thought you would like to know. Thanks.

F4H MOPAR001
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Silverstone Grand Prix - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 5 - Silverstone Grand Prix

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 am

AAR MOPAR001 wrote:Hey Midnite, I think I should have gotten 102 for finishing 3rd and Mikem should have received 101 for 4th if you add the participation points for both. Not a big deal as it doesn't really change anything, but thought you would like to know. Thanks.
affraid
If you check the finish order, GLR Diablo actually beat you and GLR Mikem in time so you are in 4th and GLR Mikem is in 5th. Everyones finish time is listed in order of time, no matter what lobby they are in. If you look at the finish order in the first post of this thread you will see what I am talking about. Wink

Thanks for keeping me honest, I have been known to have a sort issue on occaision but I think I have that in the bag now. Cool
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H MOPAR001 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Didn't see that. Sorry for the mix up.

F4H MOPAR001
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 pm

No worries! Smile
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2