Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Session A - General Discussion

+17
H0TR0DHiLLBiLLY
zeight13
EZT Ramoza
AAR ABEnstein
Gold Ramen
EZT o solleft
EZT Rezin
EZT Neo 45
GLR Asteroid
F4H Bullet
F4H Diablo
GLR Gashi
EZT XessIVlife
OneFastRedneck
PpR Jalobo
GLR Viper58
TomCat7
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Session A - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Session A - General Discussion

Post  OneFastRedneck Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:45 am

The Ford is the fastest at Sunset. I have hit 42.3xx...Brizzo low 42.2's in the Ford. Best I could get out of the Chevy was .4xx....however the Chevy does do very well in the draft. Did not try the Dodge, I am going to use it on the shorter left hand turning ovals.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Session A - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Session A - General Discussion

Post  GLR Asteroid Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Man I am looking forward to this !!. Totally new to me so here's hoping. Picked up some useful tips from Redneck, so thanks go there. Not yet sure about this all important drafting thing. Staying inches away from the car in front is a little......is a little alien to me. But hey, I will get the hang of it I'm sure.

Cool Cool Cool Cool
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TomCat7 Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Smile Looks like we're shaping up into a great Start. There are 37 signups. 3 more and we have 5 full rooms.

OneShot, get more of your boys to sign up!
cheers Plus BOGAF and WStewart would make the season interesting.
TomCat7
TomCat7
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:21 pm

TomCat7 wrote: Smile Looks like we're shaping up into a great Start. There are 37 signups. 3 more and we have 5 full rooms.

OneShot, get more of your boys to sign up!
cheers Plus BOGAF and WStewart would make the season interesting.

+1
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Rezin Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 pm

LOL, I better gert practicing. I ran 50 laps last night to practice. But I ran them reverse.... I saw the "R" for restrictor, lol.

EZT Rezin

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:45 pm

EZT Rezin wrote:LOL, I better gert practicing. I ran 50 laps last night to practice. But I ran them reverse.... I saw the "R" for restrictor, lol.

Embarassed
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT XessIVlife Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Let's try to bring it to these boys EZT!
EZT XessIVlife
EZT XessIVlife
Pro
Pro

http://www.eztmotorsport.net

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT o solleft Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:09 pm

EZT XessIVlife wrote:Let's try to bring it to these boys EZT!

+1
cheers
EZT o solleft
EZT o solleft
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 pm

EZT o solleft wrote:
EZT XessIVlife wrote:Let's try to bring it to these boys EZT!

+1
cheers
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Ramen Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 pm

I might as well leave this tournament cuz my car is not fast enough to compete and audio connection problems. Sorry...

Gold Ramen

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:06 am

Gold Ramen wrote:I might as well leave this tournament cuz my car is not fast enough to compete and audio connection problems. Sorry...
Ramen, I did not notice any audio probs in our qual lobby. Don't give up man, all you need is a good tune and practice! From now on I am going to make my tunes available on my storefront each week, search "FMC Stock Car". Feel free to join in on GLR's practice sessions on Thursday nights also. We can get you up to speed.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:46 am

Gold Ramen wrote:I might as well leave this tournament cuz my car is not fast enough to compete and audio connection problems. Sorry...

Lots of guys around to help you out. I know you were pumped to get started. Its not as easy as it looks, particularly to draft safely. However, you need to get hooked up with a tune to get your base speed up. Then its a matter of practicing to keep as steady as possible. Like Redneck said look for us on Thursday and we can get you a lot further along.

That goes for anyone who is looking to get faster.... Ill happily give you one of my hand me down tunes (crippled of course... jk)

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT XessIVlife Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 am

has any of the race organizers gotten all hold of turned 10 so they can donate credits for a winner ?if I find the donation thread I will post it.
EZT XessIVlife
EZT XessIVlife
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Need more practice hot lapping a stock car? The Time trial for this week is the Ford stocker at Sunset. You can race agaiinst the fastest guys ghost and follow his line or try your own ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post  TomCat7 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Hello Stock Car racer friends!

Turn 10 is running a "Moonshine Run" Stock Car Time Trial this week with the Ford Fusion PI713

How about all the racers in the FM3 Challenge Series trying their speedway skills in this race.
There have been several of us already laying down a time in it.
We have several high on the race Leaderboard.

Hope to see everyone's name on the Leaderboard.
lol!
TomCat7
TomCat7
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 pm

WOOhoo! Knoxville boy wins the Daytona 500 wearing David Pearson's car! Very cool.
GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AAR ABEnstein Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm

A question before I start my signup process

How many races can you partcipate in session A to be eligible for points in sesssion B?

Also I plan to run 4 races with the chevrolet this session as long as I can compete for points to get in the chase in session B.

AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 pm

ABEnstein wrote:A question before I start my signup process

How many races can you partcipate in session A to be eligible for points in sesssion B?

Also I plan to run 4 races with the chevrolet this session as long as I can compete for points to get in the chase in session B.

You may compete in as many of the races in either session as you desire. Your points total for each session are separate and like two entries in the lottery. Your bigger point total will be used to see if you qualify for the chase (one of the top 16 points totals). The car make usage is reset for each session. You may use the Chevy in up to four races in the first session and another four races in the second session.
GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT XessIVlife Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Just wanted to say to the the GLR GUYS that this series is every I thought it would be. It's tons of fun. So far for my rookie season it's just truly a blast. I can't wait until next week, hopefully hold up in room 2 or "higher" would be best. Just giving up some congrats to how the season is going for me so far. THANKS GUYS. Very Happy
EZT XessIVlife
EZT XessIVlife
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  AAR ABEnstein Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:44 pm

GLR Viper58 wrote:
ABEnstein wrote:A question before I start my signup process

You may compete in as many of the races in either session as you desire. Your points total for each session are separate and like two entries in the lottery. Your bigger point total will be used to see if you qualify for the chase (one of the top 16 points totals). The car make usage is reset for each session. You may use the Chevy in up to four races in the first session and another four races in the second session.

Thanks. I'll look at my callendar to see when I can run. I'll definetely attempt to make the next restricted race.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Some drivers are still not on the FMC Stockcar friends list. Be warned... if you aren't on that list you might not get an invite... The hosts have a lot of responsibilities but trying to find people who aren't on the list is an unnecessary one so please send a FR if you haven't done so...
GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Ramoza Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 am

I´m looking for a good tune setup for the dodge, chevy &ford stock car
i'll pay 3 mill for all three, 1 mill each one

GT: TNZ Ramoza Smile

NON & REST tunes Smile

Last edited by RLT Ramoza on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I mistake jeje :))
EZT Ramoza
EZT Ramoza
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  zeight13 Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:05 am

RLT Ramoza wrote: Rims: American racing last rims...

please take a moment to read rules & reg. we run stock rims and transmissions . In that thread you will also see the car builds , restricted and non restricted , hope that helps you out...
zeight13
zeight13
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Ramoza Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

zeight13 wrote:
RLT Ramoza wrote: Rims: American racing last rims...

please take a moment to read rules & reg. we run stock rims and transmissions . In that thread you will also see the car builds , restricted and non restricted , hope that helps you out...

my bad Very Happy
EZT Ramoza
EZT Ramoza
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Ramoza Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:31 pm

well never mind that last post that i put jeje

The shedule in GMT please? Smile is because my time zone is based in the GTM (UK) Time.
EZT Ramoza
EZT Ramoza
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next