Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IROC Challenge Points Standings

+5
EZT Neo 45
Midnite Rider
F4 Wozza
glrdopehat420
OneFastRedneck
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

IROC Challenge Points Standings - Page 3 Empty Re: IROC Challenge Points Standings

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 am

You guys are way to serious and ruthless when it comes to a game and fake prizes. I'm glad real money wasn't involved!

Back to top Go down

IROC Challenge Points Standings - Page 3 Empty Re: IROC Challenge Points Standings

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:45 pm

GLR Lothar wrote:You guys are way to serious and ruthless when it comes to a game and fake prizes. I'm glad real money wasn't involved!
Hmmm, if it was we'ld be hunting your ass down!!!! LMAO
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:
GLR Lothar wrote:You guys are way to serious and ruthless when it comes to a game and fake prizes. I'm glad real money wasn't involved!
Hmmm, if it was we'ld be hunting your ass down!!!! LMAO

LMAO!!! I'm sure you would be!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Wow, aren't you the one that's all pissed about people switching teams and saying they may stop playing Forza? What is it they say about the pot and the kettle?

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:56 pm

im too lazy to do this, but take a screenshot of the current point standings page 1 1st post, paste it to paint and insert the points numbers from the last race with paint.

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:13 pm

GLR Red Dragon wrote:

Wow, aren't you the one that's all pissed about people switching teams and saying they may stop playing Forza? What is it they say about the pot and the kettle?

I think you are taking my last comment way to seriously dude. Wanting points updated is not that big of a deal compared to people leaving the team.

Yes, I do get pissed when people leave our team because it is BS! My opinion and you know what they say about those.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3