Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National

+6
Midnite Rider
EZT Strumlord
GLR Gashi
F4H Bullet
GLR Viper58
OneFastRedneck
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National Empty Race 3 - Hockenheimring National

Post  OneFastRedneck Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Welcome to Hockenheimring National

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National Hock3

One of Germany’s premiere racing venues and alternating host to the German Grand Prix, this historic track is located in the scenic Rhine valley in southwestern Germany. As there is virtually no elevation change throughout the flat track, drivers must contend with five long, high-speed straights and several sections with very tight corners.

Very high speeds can be reached on the Parabolika before braking into the famed 1st gear hairpin ("spitzkehre" in German), one of the most exciting passing spots on any circuit.

A few turns later, drivers reach the modern and graceful Mercedes grandstands, which loom above a technical, sharp left-hander roughly halfway around the course—another good place for overtaking rivals. Rounding the final Elfkurve and Sudkurve turns through the immense grandstands, nearly every seat has a view of the final straight and the finish line.

Today we will be racing on the shorter Hockenheimring National Circuit.

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National 2lurui1

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National - 25 laps - Mid Afternoon

Date:
Saturday November 19, 2011

Start Time: 9:00 P.M. ET U.S.

There will be a mandatory pit stop between laps 3 and 23.

Basic Lobby Settings:

Starting Lineup: Random
Laps: 25
Collisions: On
Damage: Cosmetic
Race Timer: None
Assists: Any
Force Stock Upgrades: No
Force Stock Tuning: No

Lobby Placement:

Lobby 1:

GLR BRIZZO
F4H MOPAR001
F4H Bullet
GLR Insanity
GLR Gashi
GLRMikem - Host
GLR Diablo
EZT Trooper
RikDogski
GLR Boost
Stonyer
GLR MAX RPM

Lobby 2:

GLRSpongeOfDeth
Boss Hamster 66
EZT DJ
Vaxxtx
GLR1FastRedneck - Lead Host
EZT Neo 45
GLR Roca
EZT Strumlord
GLR Viper58
EZT AXE
ProfeLoco
GLR puckhead

Lobby 3:

pleth0ra
GLR Dr Lazy
GLR Asteroid
GLR Lothar - Host
EXOR Popaloc
GLR r1ngm4ster
Midnite Rider
RACER MIKE G
GLE FACEPALMER
EZT Stepahane
STaLLi0nO

The Race Lobbies will ultimately have between 8 and 16 drivers, depending on how many
actually show. Final race results will be based on Total Race Times from all drivers.

Race 3 Overall Results:

1-EZT Trooper
2-Stonyer
3-GLR r1ngm4ster
4-F4H MOPAR001
5-F4H Bullet
6-GLRmikem
7-GLR1FastRedneck
8-GLR Insanity
9-GLR Facepalmer
10-Rik Dogski
11-GLR Boost
12-GLRSpongeOfDeth
13-EZT AXE
14-GLR MAX RPM
15-GLR Roca
16-GLR Viper58
17-Boss Hamster 66
18-GLR puckhead
19-GLR Lothar
20-EZT DJ
21-EZT Strumlord
22-EZT Neo 45
23-GLR Gashi
24-Vaxxtx
25-RACER MIKE G - (DNS Could Not Connect)

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 am; edited 3 times in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National Empty Re: Race 3 - Hockenheimring National

Post  OneFastRedneck Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:22 am

I scored tickets to the Alabama vs Georgia Southern game tommorrow in Tuscaloosa. Game starts at 2 pm est, and should end around 6:00. 2 hours drive from Tuscaloosa back home puts me home about an hour before race time. Should be a non issue, but you never know! Roll Tide!
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:30 am

OneFastRedneck wrote:I scored tickets to the Alabama vs Georgia Southern game tommorrow in Tuscaloosa. Game starts at 2 pm est, and should end around 6:00. 2 hours drive from Tuscaloosa back home puts me home about an hour before race time. Should be a non issue, but you never know! Roll Tide!

We got it covered, enjoy the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:20 pm

I got your back red
GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Lobby 1 results:

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National R3-l1-1

Had a really good 4 way battle for 3rd place

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Bullet Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:13 am

Really fun race. I don't think I have ever raced that aggresive. Great battle with everyone, especially my teammate Mopar. A lot of bumping and banging, and a lot of trash talk. Cool

F4H Bullet
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 am

Lobby 2 Results:

Race 3 - Hockenheimring National 35miipx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:29 am

We need to find out what lap Gashi and Vax left. I'll check the replay for lobby 1.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:44 am

Vaxxtx left on lap 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 am

Gashi DNF on lap 11

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Gashi Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Thanks Mike. Really frustrating, first time using cockpit view, and the first time the game has ever locked up on me in the middle of a race. Can't figure if the two are related, but I have never had either of those things in the past. I was having a great time up until that point.
GLR Gashi
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 pm

I always use cockpit view and haven't had a lock up problem... but it sux anyway.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 pm

GLR Viper58 wrote:I always use cockpit view and haven't had a lock up problem... but it sux anyway.

I've been using only cockpit view since FM4 came out.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:00 pm

That was a fun race. After getting around some folks, I had a big stretch in front of me and gradually reeled in Roca. We then proceeded to battle lap after lap as I tried to pressure him and get around. He eventually pitted but a few laps later after my pit I was still behind so we picked up where we left off. Unfortunately all our jousting gave Axe the opportunity to reel us in and pass. We then chased AXE for the last few laps (somewhere in there I managed several 34's including a 34.1 which was nice). I made an exit error in the last lap and lost contact but Rocca nearly got Axe at the line. All in all it was an excellent challenge.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Strumlord Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Congrats to r1ngm4ster and Trooper on their victories this week. Congrats to Axe as well after recovering from a spin out to snag 4th place. Way to stay after it Axe. I'm loving the bigger lobbies too boys.... Makes for exciting racing for all involved. Looking forward to Road Atlanta. One of my favorite tracks. Wishing you and all of your families a happy Thanksgiving.
EZT Strumlord
EZT Strumlord
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Didn't make this race, sorry fellas. But look out next week, I'm back now! LOL Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:21 pm

I had a fun race. I literally was pitted into the pit, lol. Despite early practice runs, the car did not seem to run well in the actual race. Thought I was starting to turn decent laps when i caught up to Gashi then he lagged out right in front of me, lol. It was like dangling a box of candy in front of a fat kid only for the fat kid to realize the box is empty, lol. I had a good run with Rik Dogski for most of the race till about lap 20 and went too wide and gave him the position. Spent the last 5 laps trying to get it back but just could not find the speed.
BOOST
BOOST
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm

The car was a little unpredictable on some laps. I'd have some really good laps and be in the 32-33s range only to have the car sliding all over the place on the following lap. I even saw Bullet and Mopar lose it a couple of times and spin out. There was a big difference between running clean laps and being in the groove vs running laps battling for position.

Posted some pics on the photo page.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:12 am

My first race back and it was awesome, I love this track and with this car its even better. I started 3rd and by lap 2 i was in first and pretty much hot lapped after that and i cant believe im gonna say this but i pulled away from Redneck! I'm sure that wont happen again so i'll take this win and run with it lol! Cant wait til Road Atlanta! Another one of my Favorites!

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Asteroid Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am

Sorry I missed this race. We were up in Michigan to support a friend of mine who's Dad just died. Sounds like everybody had fun and raced hard.

Welcome back Midnite !!! cheers cheers
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Vaxxtx Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Sorry for any issue I caused after my wheel went all wacky. For some reason it kept turning to the left, and giving no response in short bursts.

Then finally it turned to the left, gave me a loud beep in my headsets, and stopped working compeletly. Odd thing is, the car stopped on a dime in the middle of the track. It didnt keep going, just stopped. Never seen that before. Someone shouted in chat to "Tell people when you stopped in the middle of the track" and I appologize because my mic is hooked up to my wheel, and I couldnt say anything.

Again sorry for any issues.
GLR Vaxxtx
GLR Vaxxtx

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Strumlord Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:17 pm

GLR Vaxxtx wrote:Sorry for any issue I caused after my wheel went all wacky. For some reason it kept turning to the left, and giving no response in short bursts.

Then finally it turned to the left, gave me a loud beep in my headsets, and stopped working compeletly. Odd thing is, the car stopped on a dime in the middle of the track. It didnt keep going, just stopped. Never seen that before. Someone shouted in chat to "Tell people when you stopped in the middle of the track" and I appologize because my mic is hooked up to my wheel, and I couldnt say anything.

Again sorry for any issues.

My wheel has "died" in every race in this series and I'm starting to suspect that it's an XBL issue. I can and have practiced online in lobbies and ran literally 100/200 laps in a week with no issues. But as soon as it's race night.... BAM!! Evil or Very Mad Our practice lobbies tend to run two to six people and we usually run five to seven lap races. My wheel only "died" a few times in forza 3 so I'm at odds right now. I've looked online to see if anyone else is having these issues but have found nothing. I'll be ordering the new CSR wheel in the next week or two to eliminate the possibility of a faulty Fanatec wheel. We shall see.
EZT Strumlord
EZT Strumlord
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Hey Strum, just so you are not surprised the CSR wheel is subject to the same wheel glitch. I was racing with AAR GtDon last week and he has one, it shut down on him in the middle of the race. Sad

confused
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Strumlord Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:Hey Strum, just so you are not surprised the CSR wheel is subject to the same wheel glitch. I was racing with AAR GtDon last week and he has one, it shut down on him in the middle of the race. Sad

confused
Thanks Midnite.... good info. I've gotten feedback that it may be wireless interference as well. IE... cell phones, ipods, and remotes and what not. But it NEVER "dies" when I'm practicing or running career mode. Only on race night. GRRRR!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
EZT Strumlord
EZT Strumlord
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:51 pm

EZT Strumlord wrote:
Midnite Rider wrote:Hey Strum, just so you are not surprised the CSR wheel is subject to the same wheel glitch. I was racing with AAR GtDon last week and he has one, it shut down on him in the middle of the race. Sad

confused
Thanks Midnite.... good info. I've gotten feedback that it may be wireless interference as well. IE... cell phones, ipods, and remotes and what not. But it NEVER "dies" when I'm practicing or running career mode. Only on race night. GRRRR!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I had this same problem alot with FM3. I re-synced the wheel shortly before i got FM4 and Haven't had a problem since. Hope i didn't just jinx myself. pale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next