Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 2 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit

+11
EZT Strumlord
glrdopehat420
F4H Bullet
EZT DJ
F4H FACEPALMER
oohhbehave
OneFastRedneck
Michae1 Weston
Exiled
F4H MOPAR001
GLR r1ngm4ster
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 2 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 2 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun May 08, 2011 7:53 pm

GLR Asteroid wrote: OH CRAP......LOL !!!!

I made my fellas race 30 laps... LOL...Is that a problem ???

Nope.. you guys just had to work a little harder.

[code]
GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Race 2 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 2 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit

Post  GLR Red Dragon Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm glad I didn't lose in the last few laps after running extra! That's pretty funny. Next race we don't have to run as many laps. Very Happy

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  VxR Polaris Mon May 09, 2011 7:55 am

Hi.

Sorry to be a pain guys, but the OP lists that Run Wide had the fastest lap in Lobby One. That's a mistake, it should be me. The points also need to be fixed because Run Wide was given the bonus point.

Thanks.

VxR Polaris

Back to top Go down

Post  oohhbehave Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 am

It's very hard to concentrate 100% for 50 mins straight. But the racing was good.

So Hotrodhillbilly, at what lap did you pit?

Asteroid, did you save the replay of the race? I'd like to watch it if you don't mind. Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy

oohhbehave
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Asteroid Mon May 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Sorry behave, I did not save the replay. But I am sure I heard someone say they did, in the lobby.

OK, OK....I apologise to everybody in lobby 3 about the fact that our race was 5 laps more than it should have been. It was all last minute rushing
and totally my fault as host. Embarassed But there is no harm, no foul, as this does not effect the points scoring, because they are based on lobby position, not overall time.

C'mon.....you all enjoyed it didn't ya...!!!! That Porky is such a sweet and friendly car to handle...LOL Laughing Laughing
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Mon May 09, 2011 12:23 pm

GLR Asteroid wrote:Sorry behave, I did not save the replay. But I am sure I heard someone say they did, in the lobby.

OK, OK....I apologise to everybody in lobby 3 about the fact that our race was 5 laps more than it should have been. It was all last minute rushing
and totally my fault as host. Embarassed But there is no harm, no foul, as this does not effect the points scoring, because they are based on lobby position, not overall time.

C'mon.....you all enjoyed it didn't ya...!!!! That Porky is such a sweet and friendly car to handle...LOL Laughing Laughing

Honest mistake Asteroid. If any of us were paying attention, we would have said something. Obviously we didn't notice!

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  oohhbehave Mon May 09, 2011 12:32 pm

So anyone can save a replay of the race afterwards? I thought only the host can do save the race replay.... Suspect

oohhbehave
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Mon May 09, 2011 12:35 pm

No it's up for grabs for anybody to save, you just have to wait until everybody finishes before the option becomes available, so there is only about a 10 second window to save it.

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  oohhbehave Mon May 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Ahhh okay. I didn't notice that before. Thanks for the heads up. rabbit

oohhbehave
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Mon May 09, 2011 1:30 pm

VxR Polaris wrote:Hi.

Sorry to be a pain guys, but the OP lists that Run Wide had the fastest lap in Lobby One. That's a mistake, it should be me. The points also need to be fixed because Run Wide was given the bonus point.

Thanks.

Sorry, will fix that... juggling lots of numbers and sometimes I get em in the wrong slot.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Back to back 8th place lobby 2 finishes! lol! Almost had that 7th spot at Bugatti though, took me the whole race to get right to Dopehats back bumper on the last lap. If only I didn't screw up that last lap it might have gone right down to the wire. Practice might be a good idea for next week if I want to stay in lobby 2, I have gotten lucky the first two weeks. Usually I can pick up at least a second from my qualifying time in the race so I think I'll be good if I put in some laps ahead of time. Both races so far I have started in the back and gotten up to 3rd within the first few laps due to early mistakes of others, but over the course of the race I fall way back when all the fastholes get up to speed.

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  oohhbehave Mon May 09, 2011 2:55 pm

AAR FACEPALMER wrote:Both races so far I have started in the back and gotten up to 3rd within the first few laps due to early mistakes of others, but over the course of the race I fall way back when all the fastholes get up to speed.

"Fastholes"! That's an awesome word. Can I include that in my vocab? haha. Laughing Laughing

oohhbehave
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  VxR Polaris Mon May 09, 2011 3:00 pm

GLR Viper58 wrote:
VxR Polaris wrote:Hi.

Thanks.

Sorry, will fix that... juggling lots of numbers and sometimes I get em in the wrong slot.

No worries, thanks. Smile

VxR Polaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2