Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Host Listing - We Need Hosts! Want To Be A Host? It's Easy!!

4 posters

Go down

Host Listing - We Need Hosts! Want To Be A Host? It's Easy!! Empty Host Listing - We Need Hosts! Want To Be A Host? It's Easy!!

Post  OneFastRedneck Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 pm

We need as many hosts as possible, to insure we have all rounds covered. If you would like to become a volunteer host for the FM Challenge, please reply to this post.

There will be a Lead Host that will provide step by step instructions, to all hosts, on setting up the lobbies. From there the only thing the Hosts will do is get the finishing order from their lobby, and report it back to the Lead Host. Easy stuff!

We will need a minimum of 8 each week and the hosts will be selected from the current week's sign up thread.

Master Host Listing:

GLR TWiiN CAM
GLR1FastRedneck
GLR WingNut820
PSI FTW
xDTAx CRASH
GLR BRIZZO
GLR RATZ05
GLR Dopehat420
GLR Shooter 977
GLR Buckeye
GLR MtLife
GLR Lothar
GLR Viper58
EZT EpicZ
Midnite Rider
GLRmikem
GLRSpongeOfDeth

Want More Racing Action? Go To: The International Forza Club Association

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Host Listing - We Need Hosts! Want To Be A Host? It's Easy!! Empty Re: Host Listing - We Need Hosts! Want To Be A Host? It's Easy!!

Post  Midnite Rider Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:26 pm

I can host if needed.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Host Listing - We Need Hosts! Want To Be A Host? It's Easy!! Empty Re: Host Listing - We Need Hosts! Want To Be A Host? It's Easy!!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:59 am

I'm willing to host.

Back to top Go down

Host Listing - We Need Hosts! Want To Be A Host? It's Easy!! Empty Need more

Post  OneFastRedneck Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey fellow Forza Freaks!! We need more hosts to add to the list. Please volunteer to help, and make our series run smoothly. It's easy stuff, and the Lead Host will give step by step instructions, to all hosts, on how to set up your lobby...etc. Thanks!!
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:Hey fellow Forza Freaks!! We need more hosts to add to the list. Please volunteer to help, and make our series run smoothly. It's easy stuff, and the Lead Host will give step by step instructions, to all hosts, on how to set up your lobby...etc. Thanks!!

I'm still standing by captain, let me know if you want me to host again. I will do it correctly. Laughing
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:30 pm

I better don't ask what was wrong the last time lol. I cant host still need a better stupid connection and a new mic.

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 pm

b0x wrote:I better don't ask what was wrong the last time lol. I cant host still need a better stupid connection and a new mic.
Well, wasn't anything really big deal, just had everyone one in the room and we started, we ended up running uneven lobbies, because of it, one lobby was short and mine was more than others by 1, not a big thing, it just could have been handled better by me by not jumping on the start but I didn't want to delay things for the other lobbies. I just got a little trigger happy! Laughing
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 pm

b0x wrote:I better don't ask what was wrong the last time lol. I cant host still need a better stupid connection and a new mic.

Nothing wrong so far, things have run very smooth. But the word is getting out about the FM Challenge, and with increasing sign ups coming, we need more hosts to insure all rounds are covered. We do have a back up plan in place, in the event we have a final round without a host Smile
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 pm

I can host and drive at the same time!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLRSpongeOfDeth Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Ill be the hostess with the mostess!!! If Im needed im there dude!
GLRSpongeOfDeth
GLRSpongeOfDeth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Sign me up as host

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down