Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results

4 posters

Go down

FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results Empty FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results

Post  OneFastRedneck Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:37 am

FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results 23hxh53

Event Details:

Date: Saturday, 12 December 2009

Start Time: 5:00 P.M. CST U.S. / 11:00 P.M. GMT

Car: R3 Class - Australian V8 Supercars (Holden Commodore and the Ford Falcon)

Upgrades: No upgrades allowed, with the exception of wheels...so we can paint them. The car must remain at its original P.I.

Tracks: Round 1: Silverstone GP - 8 Laps / Round 2: Suzuka - 8 Laps / Round 3: Motegi - 8 Laps / Final Round: LeMans Bugatti - 10 Laps

Basic Lobby Settings:

Tuning: Allowed
Starting Lineup: Reverse True Skill
Collisions: On
Damage: Limited
Assists: Any

Lobby Placement: This week we are starting with 4 lobbies. Every driver in all 4 lobbies will advance from the 1st to the 2nd round. Starting the 2nd round, only the Top 4 from each lobby will advance. The Top 4 from Lobbies 1 and 2 will meet in Round 3. The Top 4 from Lobbies 3 and 4 will meet in Round 3.

Lobby 1:

MsP b0x
GLR BRIZZO - Host
GLRmikem
mar b ond
PSI FTW
GLR RATZ05
xxRDFAxxRoshi85

Lobby 2:

GLR1FastRedneck - Lead Host
RACER MIKE G
GLR Stang05
GLR Maximun RPM
The Acid House
GLR SpongeOfDeth
GLR MtLife

Lobby 3:

GLR Buckeye - Host
Boss Hamster 66
Lodee26
GLR Shooter 977
EZT ROB
GLR SnowStorm
GLR puckhead

Lobby 4:

xDylan1Kenobix
HOTRODHiLLBiLLY
Midnite Rider - Host
GLR ZEIGHT13
GLR dopehat420
Duece350z

Pre-Race Instructions:

1-Place the FM Challenge number plate on the left and right side of your car. Then put your FMC number in it. Please make sure you are running the correct plate, or it could result in a DNF/DQ.

2-Be online prior to starting time on raceday, series will start promptly at the top of the hour.(5:00 P.M. CST U.S./11:00 P.M. GMT)

3-Wait patiently for your
Host to invite you.

Event Results - Final 8:

I finally made a final round, and luck was on my side today. Great racin guys!

1. GLR1FastRedneck
2. GLR BRIZZO
3. GLR MtLife
4. GLR Shooter 977
5. GLR puckhead
6. GLR Buckeye
7. GLR ZEIGHT13
8. GLRmikem

Purse and Prizes:

Event Purse = 1,000,000cr

Prize Car = V8 Supercar custom painted and personalized by GLR ZEIGHT13

1st-250,000cr
2nd-200,000cr
3rd-150,000cr
4th-120,000cr
5th-100,000cr
6th-80,000cr
7th-60,000cr
8th-40,000cr

How to collect your winnings:

Please put a giftable car on 24 Hour auction with a buyout equal to the amount of your winnings. Send a message to FM Challenge telling him what car you put on auction and FM Challenge will buy the car and gift it back to you. Please make sure the car has no locked paint or locked tune on it, if it does it can't be gifted unless those items are removed.

Don't forget to sign up for the next FM Challenge!!

Want More Racing Action? Go To: The International Forza Club Association

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:15 am; edited 6 times in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results Empty Re: FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results

Post  TPR b0x Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am

Please don't cut this huge corner in the final at the Bugatti Circuit!!

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results Empty Re: FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:05 pm

b0x wrote:Please don't cut this huge corner in the final at the Bugatti Circuit!!

We don't cut any corners around here!! lol!
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Maybe I raced to often public race, EVERYBODY is cutting there this turn.

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 5 - Details and Results Empty clean lap timezzz says everything!

Post  GLR mar B ond Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:11 pm

that's why the ,,vote to kick'' option is there.
to eliminate these cutting, cheating, wheelbanging
sorry-assezzz. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
GLR mar B ond
GLR mar B ond
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am

This may sound like a noob question (which it is) but where do I get the Number plate to put my number in?

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Dylan1Kenobi wrote:This may sound like a noob question (which it is) but where do I get the Number plate to put my number in?

affraid

lol!
You go to the FM Challenge storefront and purchase it from their vinyl groups, 10,000cr. If you do not know how to do that, you go to your storefront, hit your "Y" button and view your friends list, find FM CHallenge there and select it, then just navigate the storefront with the Shoulder buttons on your controller until you get to the vinyls, you will find the number plate there. My suggestion it to make FM Challenge a Favorite of yours so that you can easily find it from your storefront by viewing your favorites. The FM Challenge friends list is cleared each week to keep the list to be only that weeks entries. Hope this helps you out some. L8R
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:
Dylan1Kenobi wrote:This may sound like a noob question (which it is) but where do I get the Number plate to put my number in?

affraid

lol!
You go to the FM Challenge storefront and purchase it from their vinyl groups, 10,000cr. If you do not know how to do that, you go to your storefront, hit your "Y" button and view your friends list, find FM CHallenge there and select it, then just navigate the storefront with the Shoulder buttons on your controller until you get to the vinyls, you will find the number plate there. My suggestion it to make FM Challenge a Favorite of yours so that you can easily find it from your storefront by viewing your favorites. The FM Challenge friends list is cleared each week to keep the list to be only that weeks entries. Hope this helps you out some. L8R
Awesome Thanks!!

After looking, I just realized that I just missed the stock car races. Darn, that was what I wanted to do. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

Hey does anyone have a spare eligble car (preferably the falcon) that they would be willing to sell me for the weekend? I can buy for around 200,000 credits. I don't have enough time to play and get enough credits to buy one for myself.

EDIT: My Gamertag is xDylan1Kenobix

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:09 am

Dylan1Kenobi wrote:Awesome Thanks!!

After looking, I just realized that I just missed the stock car races. Darn, that was what I wanted to do. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

Hey does anyone have a spare eligble car (preferably the falcon) that they would be willing to sell me for the weekend? I can buy for around 200,000 credits. I don't have enough time to play and get enough credits to buy one for myself.

EDIT: My Gamertag is xDylan1Kenobix

I'm afraid I only have one Falcon & I'm using it, Accept my FR & I will gift you a Holden, Free of Charge, if you promise to gift it back, If not I'll hunt you down! LOL....I'll send it to you next time I turn on my box. L8R
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Damn! My xbox got the 3 RROD last night Sad

It's out of warranty but I may be able to fix it up today, it's the x clamp issue with the heat sinks so i'll give it a spin and will reply here if I get it up and running again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 pm

nmartin84 wrote:Damn! My xbox got the 3 RROD last night Sad

It's out of warranty but I may be able to fix it up today, it's the x clamp issue with the heat sinks so i'll give it a spin and will reply here if I get it up and running again.

Dude, that sucks big time, Crying or Very sad good luck getting it going again Cool .....
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Well it's up and running again, but I missed the race Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:29 pm

nmartin84 wrote:Well it's up and running again, but I missed the race Sad

I feel your pain, I ended up missing it as well, had an emergency here and had to bail just as we were setting up the Host lobbies, Sucks Big time! Sorry for all of you that wanted to see my new paint on the track, I'll do something similar for next week. Laughing
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down