Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results

5 posters

Go down

FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results Empty FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results

Post  OneFastRedneck Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 am

FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results 23hxh53

Event Details:

Date: Saturday, 5 December 2009

Start Time: 5:00 P.M. CST U.S. / 11:00 P.M. GMT

Car: R3 Class - Chevy Stock Car, Ford Stock Car, or Dodge Stock Car

Upgrades: No upgrades allowed, car must remain at its original P.I.

Oval Tracks: Round 1: Sedona Speedway-30 Laps / Round 2: Sunset Speedway Reverse-20 Laps / Round 3: Motegi Speedway-30 Laps / Final Round: Sunset Speedway-20 Laps

Basic Lobby Settings:

Tuning: Allowed
Starting Lineup: Reverse True Skill
Collisions: On
Damage: Limited
Assists: Any

Lobby Placement: This week we are starting with 4 lobbies. Every driver in all 4 lobbies will advance from the 1st to the 2nd round. Starting the 2nd round, only the Top 4 from each lobby will advance. The Top 4 from Lobbies 1 and 2 will meet in Round 3. The Top 4 from Lobbies 3 and 4 will meet in Round 3.

Lobby 1:

raceboy77
MsP b0x
BRT Vettel
VVV Hellbr1ng3r
EZT SHRacing
inviseco
GLR1FastRedneck - Lead Host

Lobby 2:

marciojesus
xxRDFAxxRoshi85
GLRmikem
GLR RATZ05
The Acid House
GLR WingNut820 - Host

Lobby 3:

GLR Stang05
GLR SpongeOfDeth
GLRFRANKtheTANK
RACER MIKE G
GLR Maximun RPM
GLR Buckeye - Host
ii MuZiK x ii

Lobby 4:

GLR SnowStorm
GLR Shooter 977 - Host
grimlordchaos
HOTRODHiLLBiLLY
Midnite Rider
GLR ZEIGHT13

Pre-Race Instructions:

1-Place the FM Challenge number plate on the left and right side of your car. Then put your FMC number in it. Please make sure you are running the correct plate, or it could result in a DNF/DQ.

2-Be online prior to starting time on raceday, series will start promptly at the top of the hour.(5:00 P.M. CST U.S./11:00 P.M. GMT)

3-Wait patiently for your
Host to invite you.

Event Results - Final 8:

Congrats to this week's FM Challenge Champion, GLR Shooter 977

1. GLR Shooter 977
2. GLR RATZ05
3. GLR WingNut820
4. HOTRODHiLLBiLLY
5. Midnite Rider
6. MsP b0x
7. GLR Buckeye
8. GLRmikem

Purse and Prizes:

Event Purse = 1,000,000cr

Prize Car = This week's FM Challenge winner also gets the #16 Dyson Racing R1 Porsche with a FM Challenge Champion paint job, courtesy of PSI FTW:

1st-250,000cr
2nd-200,000cr
3rd-150,000cr
4th-120,000cr
5th-100,000cr
6th-80,000cr
7th-60,000cr
8th-40,000cr

How to collect your winnings:

Please put a giftable car on 24 Hour auction with a buyout equal to the amount of your winnings. Send a message to FM Challenge telling him what car you put on auction and FM Challenge will buy the car and gift it back to you. Please make sure the car has no locked paint or locked tune on it, if it does it can't be gifted unless those items are removed.

Don't forget to sign up for the next FM Challenge!!

Want More Racing Action? Go To: The International Forza Club Association

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am; edited 8 times in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results Empty Re: FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Am I reading this correctly? Benchmark D?? The little triangle? Neutral

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results Empty Re: FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results

Post  TPR b0x Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Can we make a tune setup or need it to be stock too??
Benchmark D..I only drive the speedway there but its almost the same like the nissan speedway and nearly every track there can used as an "oval"

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  The Acid House Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:30 pm

VVV Hellbr1ng3r wrote:Am I reading this correctly? Benchmark D?? The little triangle? Neutral

i'm hoping it means the D-shaped oval, not the crappy triangle

The Acid House
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results Empty Yes and Yes

Post  OneFastRedneck Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Yes Br1ng3r, the triangle shaped track(Benchmark-D).....at least it has walls!! Should make for an interesting and exciting 30 laps...LOL.

Yes b0x, no upgrades allowed but cars are tunable.

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Sure? When there is a big crash with 170 mph it wouldnt be bad having good brakes haha.
Is there are car for the winner this week?

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm

b0x wrote:Is there are car for the winner this week?

Yes, we are giving out another #16 Porsche....since you already have one, you can let someone else win it this week!! After this one we will be doing various other leaderboard cars....the bank can't handle too many more of these R1's!!

Purse and Prizes:

Event Purse = 1,000,000cr

Prize Car = This week's FM Challenge winner also gets the #16 Dyson Racing R1 Porsche, fully tuned, with a FM Challenge Champion paint job, courtesy of PSI FTW:

1st-250,000cr
2nd-200,000cr
3rd-150,000cr
4th-120,000cr
5th-100,000cr
6th-80,000cr
7th-60,000cr
8th-40,000cr

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:07 am

i havnt the benchmark track atm !! what can i do ?? a friend of me havnt this track tooo ^^ so i must buy me a limited edition ?? lol

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:40 am

Roshi85 wrote:i havnt the benchmark track atm !! what can i do ?? a friend of me havnt this track tooo ^^ so i must buy me a limited edition ?? lol

Hold tight, track change may be coming.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results Empty Track change

Post  OneFastRedneck Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Since everyone does not have the Benchmark tracks, we are changing Round 2 to Sunset Speedway Reverse-20 Laps.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Roshi85 wrote:i havnt the benchmark track atm !! what can i do ?? a friend of me havnt this track tooo ^^ so i must buy me a limited edition ?? lol

I don't have the limited edition and I have benchmark, Hmmmm. Cool
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:Since everyone does not have the Benchmark tracks, we are changing Round 2 to Sunset Speedway Reverse-20 Laps.

Crap there goes a nite of tuning..... Evil or Very Mad
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 pm

I wonder why they don't have the Benchmark Tracks. That is on every copy of FM3.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Maybe they have not downloaded their free content yet? But I thought that was only for the cars and tracks from FM2, however it might have included the Benchmark tracks, I don't remember. Twisted Evil
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeight13 Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:34 pm

kind of a bummer, i was having a ton o fun dirt tracking at that track. good thing i didn't tune yet, affraid
zeight13
zeight13
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 pm

In Turn 10 first DLC pack, they had Sidewinder (?) and the Benchmark ring, it was released on the release date of forza3. So its not on the disk. Don't know how I get it, in my Limited edition I had 2 or 3 codes, I used them all and after installing disk 1 too I had everything.

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:09 pm

b0x wrote:In Turn 10 first DLC pack, they had Sidewinder (?) and the Benchmark ring, it was released on the release date of forza3. So its not on the disk. Don't know how I get it, in my Limited edition I had 2 or 3 codes, I used them all and after installing disk 1 too I had everything.

That's right, I had a code in my package that enabled the download of it, now that I think of it, so maybe if they bought theirs second-hand or used in a store they didn't get the code required to download it. alien
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 am

Code came with the game, its a little slip that says add on content and says it's for the Benchmark course. Unless others bought the game used, they should have the code.

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:56 am

Congratz to win Shooter! You did what I said, you never came closer than 20 meters to me LOL!

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 4 - Details and Results Empty Congrats Shooter

Post  OneFastRedneck Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:34 am

Congrats Shooter, great job dude. My apologies to raceboy for causing damage to his car in Round 2.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Congrats to Shooter for his win, I have to say that this one was one of my favorite challenge weeks so far. Could be because I actually made it to round 4 but still was a blast hauling ass around those tracks with all of you. Look forward to next week, see y'all next week....I'l get some pics from the rounds I was in up later today. alien
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down