2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  OneFastRedneck on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:53 pm


Have something you want to talk about? Have a picture or video you want share? Than have at it here and let the conversation begin.
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 51
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  redbarchetta14 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Does anyone have any advice for a good Daytona tune? I've never had to tune a car before and the one Ive been tinkering with shrinks my fuel window to 13 laps.

_________________
redbarchetta20

Driver, owner of Red Barchetta Racing

#53 Mobil 1/ Bass Pro Shops Ford Fusion

Also, this is a giraffe >>>>> elephant
avatar
redbarchetta14
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  OneFastRedneck on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:30 pm

I have not worked on my tunes yet on any of the tracks, sounds like we may be pitting more than twice though.
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 51
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  BOOST on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Painted my car today. Kinda just took a random manufacturer decal from the premade ones in game and themed it around that.






_________________
avatar
BOOST
Pro
Pro

Posts : 178
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 34
Location : Cincinnati, Oh

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  OneFastRedneck on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Looking good Boost!
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 51
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  TomCat7 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:51 pm

I just found out about the Series today.

You should be able to make 50 laps with the 2 pit stops plus there will be cautions if more pit stops are needed.
I''ll be testing my car soon and report back on how many laps per tank of fuel.

Lap times should be in the low 40's to 42's
sunny


_________________
[center]
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!

"Unofficial" Senior Citizen of Forza Motorsport

avatar
TomCat7
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 79
Location : California Central Coast

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  Nelly D Racer on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:19 pm





Ready to GO!!!

_________________
avatar
Nelly D Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-12-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  Nelly D Racer on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:46 pm

TomCat7 wrote:I just found out about the Series today.

You should be able to make 50 laps with the 2 pit stops plus there will be cautions if more pit stops are needed.
I''ll be testing my car soon and report back on how many laps per tank of fuel.

Lap times should be in the low 40's to 42's
sunny

Took some tweaking but I got a lap time of 40.583. As for pit stops I can do 14 laps, I literally ran out of gas as I started my 15th lap, you need to run two 17 lap stints and one 16 lap stint to pull off a two stopper.

_________________
avatar
Nelly D Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-12-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  TomCat7 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Nelly D Racer wrote:
TomCat7 wrote:I just found out about the Series today.

You should be able to make 50 laps with the 2 pit stops plus there will be cautions if more pit stops are needed.
I''ll be testing my car soon and report back on how many laps per tank of fuel.

Lap times should be in the low 40's to 42's
sunny

Took some tweaking but I got a lap time of 40.583.  As for pit stops I can do 14 laps, I literally ran out of gas as I started my 15th lap, you need to run two 17 lap stints and one 16 lap stint to pull off a two stopper.

Your lap time is good. I hope I can keep up. Maybe drafting will help.

I will probably be doing 13 laps per pit stop. That would mean 3 pit stops if there are no cautions to pit on.

_________________
[center]
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!

"Unofficial" Senior Citizen of Forza Motorsport

avatar
TomCat7
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 79
Location : California Central Coast

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  OneFastRedneck Yesterday at 8:21 am

Best lap so far in a multiplayer lobby is 40.556 and can only do 14 laps on fuel. Like Nelly I run out of fuel just after taking lap 15.
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 51
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  OneFastRedneck Yesterday at 8:27 am

redbarchetta14 wrote:Does anyone have any advice for a good Daytona tune? I've never had to tune a car before and the one Ive been tinkering with shrinks my fuel window to 13 laps.
Hey red, merk has my tuning numbers if you wanna get them from him. If you cant get up with him I can give them to you this evening, I will be on round 630 Central.
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 51
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  TomCat7 Yesterday at 11:42 am

I've been having problems with my "A" button working on both my controller and wheel when I want to log in and start Forza 6.
Hope I can get into Forza for the race tonight.

My race time is at 6 PM Pacific and I will try to get on at 5 PM Pacific or sooner.


_________________
[center]
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!

"Unofficial" Senior Citizen of Forza Motorsport

avatar
TomCat7
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 79
Location : California Central Coast

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  TomCat7 Yesterday at 1:31 pm

The rules state that we get 3 flying laps for Qualifying and the room setting say to set at 3 laps
It probably don't matter much, but to get 3 flying laps, there would need to be 1 extra lap to get up to race speed.
So that would mean for the room to be set at 4 laps.

lol!

_________________
[center]
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!

"Unofficial" Senior Citizen of Forza Motorsport

avatar
TomCat7
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 79
Location : California Central Coast

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  OneFastRedneck Yesterday at 8:09 pm

TomCat7 wrote:The rules state that we get 3 flying laps for Qualifying and the room setting say to set at 3 laps
It probably don't matter much, but to get 3 flying laps, there would need to be 1 extra lap to get up to race speed.
So that would mean for the room to be set at 4 laps.

lol!
3 laps total, 1 up to speed and 2 at full speed
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 51
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Stock Car Series #2 -- General Chat, Pictures, and Videos

Post  Nelly D Racer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:
TomCat7 wrote:The rules state that we get 3 flying laps for Qualifying and the room setting say to set at 3 laps
It probably don't matter much, but to get 3 flying laps, there would need to be 1 extra lap to get up to race speed.
So that would mean for the room to be set at 4 laps.

lol!
3 laps total, 1 up to speed and 2 at full speed

Nice try Tom Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Nelly D Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-12-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum