2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

Post  Lothar on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:09 pm



Have something you want to talk about? Have a picture or video you want share? Than have at it here and let the conversation begin.

Lothar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 183
Join date : 2015-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

Post  AAR GTDon on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:31 pm

What's up fellas? Kind of quiet around here. I've been spreading the word about this event, have you? Let's make a push on this and get some more guys in on it!!
avatar
AAR GTDon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

Post  Nelly D Racer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Posted on Forza Racing Network and Forza.net I guess there's not much interest for this one.

_________________
avatar
Nelly D Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-12-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

Post  AAR GTDon on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Nelly D Racer wrote:Posted on Forza Racing Network and Forza.net I guess there's not much interest for this one.

I think it is more effective if you talk to people directly. Posting is good but PM's and getting people to test with you is way better.

We all should do this today and tomorrow leading up to the race. You should set up a practice room whenever you are on so we can join and invite others and get them interested.
avatar
AAR GTDon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

Post  Nelly D Racer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:46 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Nelly D Racer wrote:Posted on Forza Racing Network and Forza.net I guess there's not much interest for this one.

I think it is more effective if you talk to people directly. Posting is good but PM's and getting people to test with you is way better.  

We all should do this today and tomorrow leading up to the race.  You should set up a practice room whenever you are on so we can join and invite others and get them interested.

Yeah sounds good, not sure how early I can get on though.

_________________
avatar
Nelly D Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-12-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

Post  AAR GTDon on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Nelly D Racer wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
Nelly D Racer wrote:Posted on Forza Racing Network and Forza.net I guess there's not much interest for this one.

I think it is more effective if you talk to people directly. Posting is good but PM's and getting people to test with you is way better.  

We all should do this today and tomorrow leading up to the race.  You should set up a practice room whenever you are on so we can join and invite others and get them interested.

Yeah sounds good, not sure how early I can get on though.

Yeah, doesn’t matter when you are on, just do it when you are. Setup a party and a lobby, people will join to see what everyone is up to, and the more they see people in your party the more people will be curious and pop in.
I’ll make a post over at TORA and SimR too.



avatar
AAR GTDon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

Post  Nelly D Racer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Just remember qualifying is in 3 hours so signup thread will be closed in a couple of hours.

_________________
avatar
Nelly D Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-12-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

qualy

Post  AAR GTDon on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Some people seemed to be confused and thought or think qualifying is every Friday.
avatar
AAR GTDon
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 Pro Mazda Championship -- General Chat, Pictures and Videos

Post  Nelly D Racer on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:03 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:Some people seemed to be confused and thought or think qualifying is every Friday.

They just need to read the rules Don "Lobbies will be set by qualifying time for the first Sprint Race, for more details on qualifying for the first race click HERE. Lobbies for races 2-9 will be set by average points per race."

_________________
avatar
Nelly D Racer
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-12-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum