Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday Night Porsche Test Session

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday Night Porsche Test Session Empty Wednesday Night Porsche Test Session

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm going to host a lobby this wednesday night (23rd) Lobby will be set up like a proper multiclass race.
Come in choose what class you want to run, we will be running all 8 tracks and 5 laps on each.

Anyone interested can either reply to this post or send me a message on xbox live.

Lobby will be open from 5 PM till 9 PM EST, 10 PM till 2 AM BST. late comers are welcome.

Hope to see you there.

Last edited by GLR Nelly75 on Tue May 22, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Porsche Test Session Empty Re: Wednesday Night Porsche Test Session

Post  GLR BEAST Tue May 22, 2012 12:30 pm

I will try to make it, but this week is kinda hard for me to do anything online due to finals week, in fact, im posting from my classroom and i justed finished my second final. but i will try to make it.

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Porsche Test Session Empty Re: Wednesday Night Porsche Test Session

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:02 pm

GLR BEAST wrote:I will try to make it, but this week is kinda hard for me to do anything online due to finals week, in fact, im posting from my classroom and i justed finished my second final. but i will try to make it.

Thanks m8 should be going for a while because we've got 8 cars to try. I think they made a mistake with this pack though because the gt3 cup cars in forza 3 were s-class and there was a much bigger PI gap between the 2 classes, whereas on forza 4 there's only 60 PI between the lowest gt3-cup and the highest gt3-rsr

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am

Seeing as I finally got my Porsche pack to download in-game I will try to make some practice tonight. Got my 2 R1 Porsches, look out bitches!! LOL
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:Seeing as I finally got my Porsche pack to download in-game I will try to make some practice tonight. Got my 2 R1 Porsches, look out bitches!! LOL

Primarily I wanted to try out the two series cars but if only a few of us show up tonight then we can try a load of different Porsches out for fun afterwards m8.

I found a nice setup on the storefront for the Penske racing spyder, handles like a dream Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down