Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points Standings

+3
GLR BEAST
uncabunca
OneFastRedneck
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Points Standings - Page 2 Empty Re: Points Standings

Post  GLR BEAST Wed May 09, 2012 3:51 pm

GLR Red Dragon wrote:This truck was a handful, but it made the races very interesting. Congrats to everyone that stayed through the whole series. I had a blast.

Thanks to EZT for putting on a memorial series for Ramoza. I don't think I ever raced with him, (pretty sure I wasn't fast enough to be in his lobbies) but I think he would have liked to know that this series happened.

yeah Luis would be so pround of this, i raced with him once it was my first ever fmc race back during the Stockcar Session B, i was lapped twice by him

I think we made him pround in this, i bet he raced stockcars for the close racing, and that was what we had, he would have loved to be in this.

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Points Standings - Page 2 Empty Re: Points Standings

Post  EZT Neo 45 Fri May 11, 2012 1:31 pm

GLR BEAST wrote:
GLR Red Dragon wrote:This truck was a handful, but it made the races very interesting. Congrats to everyone that stayed through the whole series. I had a blast.

Thanks to EZT for putting on a memorial series for Ramoza. I don't think I ever raced with him, (pretty sure I wasn't fast enough to be in his lobbies) but I think he would have liked to know that this series happened.

yeah Luis would be so pround of this, i raced with him once it was my first ever fmc race back during the Stockcar Session B, i was lapped twice by him

I think we made him pround in this, i bet he raced stockcars for the close racing, and that was what we had, he would have loved to be in this.
I am sure he would have loved to run "Inside, Neo!" or "Inside, Insanity!" or inside on any of us! On behalf of EZT, I thank everyone who participated in the series. cheers I do miss him! Crying or Very sad
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2