Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series Details

+5
S2M SECR3T
F4H Insanity
GLR BEAST
uncabunca
OneFastRedneck
9 posters

Go down

Series Details Empty Series Details

Post  OneFastRedneck Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:33 am

Luis Ramos Memorial SuperTruck Cup

Series Organiser: EZT uncabunca
Series Support Staff: EZT Neo 45, EZT XessIVLife

Series Details Ramoza10
Luis Ramos leading the Pick-Up Cup race at Camino Mini, a race he won.

Team EZT has seen members come and members go. Some join us for a season and then move on whether it's Real Life getting in the way of our loved hobby or for other reasons. In any case, most have been and are welcome to return.

Unfortunately, on the very first day of this brand new year of 2012, Team EZT suffered its most difficult loss. TNZ Ramoza, known by his Real Life family and friends as Luis Ramos, passed from this world. To many of us on EZT, he was a good friend and teammate. To others, he was more like a son or brother. In any case, this young man--a little less than a month from turning 16--had the joy, happiness, and excitement that significantly impacted all with whom he came in contact.

Luis was a very talented young man. He could do things with Forza 3's paint/design module that would make anyone who saw his work say, "Wow!" We couldn't wait to see the works of art that awaited us from the hands of this wonderful young man in Forza 4! We were truly privileged to have him on this team.

Yes, this game and hobby may be in a virtual world. It gets many of us out of the trials and tribulations that inundate us on a daily, and sometimes hourly, basis. But, those individuals who participate--no matter where they call home--are as cared about, loved even, as our own immediate family.

The Bible tells us that there is a time for everything...a time to live and a time to die; a time to laugh and a time to cry. Speaking for all of EZT and all of his racing buddies at FMC, it has been our pleasure to live and laugh with you, Luis! I believe you know that. Now, unfortunately, that you have been taken to the presence of the Maker of all things, it is our time to cry.

You will be missed, my friend. You will not be forgotten!

---EZT Neo 45

Series Details

Sundays : 5 PM Pacific, 7 PM Central, 8 PM Eastern, 12 Midnight GMT, 1 AM (Mon) BST.

A NASCAR-style 6 race series that will see competitors driving identically built GMC Syclone Pick-Up trucks on 5 oval tracks and 1 road course.

Truck 1991 GMC Syclone

Series Details KaqeuSeries Details 30hopp4
R3 701
556 hp
619 lb-ft torque
3015 lbs

BUILD
If it's not listed, you can't do it!

Engine and Power
All Race

Platform and Handling
All Race

Drivetrain
Race Clutch
Sport Transmission
Race Driveline
Race Differential

Tires and Rims
Race Tire Compound
Front Tire Width/Rim Size (285/40R17)
Rear Tire Width/Rim Size (285/40R17)
Rims - Centerline Auto Drag III

Aero
Forza 3 Race Front Bumper
Forza 3 Rear Wing

Conversion
Twin Turbochargers

LIVERIES:

Any livery is allowed however, race-style liveries are preferred. You must put your driver # on both the left and right doors and on the roof. You may NOT put any manufacturer/sponser decals on the door area. The doors are for the numbers only. The numbers must be large enough to fill the entire door area. You must put the FMC logo, the SuperTruck logo and the FMC website address on both sides. You also must put your driver # on the right rear bumper. The logos can be found on FMC Racing's StoreFront. Search keyword "FMC RACING". There are also some Luis Ramos Memorial decals on the storefront. You may put these anywhere on your truck.

TEAMS:
There will be a Teams Championship, however drivers are not required to be on a team. Teams must have at least 2 drivers and no more than 3. Team points, for each race, will be based on the 2 highest scorers from each team. Teams ARE required to run the same livery.

The Schedule:

March 25 - Round 1 - Sunset Speedway - 50 Laps - Early Afternoon
April 1 - Round 2 - Sedona Speedway - 50 Laps - Late Morning
April 8 - HAPPY EASTER!!
April 15 - Round 3 - Infineon NASCAR - 25 Laps - Sunrise
April 22 - Round 4 - Motegi Speedway - 50 Laps - Mid Afternoon
April 29 - Round 5 - Camino Mini- 50 Laps - Sunset
May 6 - Round 6 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - 50 Laps - Mid Afternoon

QUALIFYING

You will have 3 laps to set your best certified lap, one warm-up lap and 2 flying laps. Please space out on the opening lap to give each other room so you can all have clear, unimpeded qualifying laps. ONLY THE TOP 43 QUALIFIERS WILL GET TO RACE.

Qualifying will be held on the Saturday before the race, on the hour every hour from 12 Noon until 6 PM ET. Throughout the week leading up to the race, drivers can post in the race thread indicating the qualifying session they wish to attend. Hosts will post indicating which sessions they can host. All posts must be submitted by Midnight ET Friday night, qualifying room assignments will be posted Saturday morning. Hosts cannot qualify themselves so will have to sign up twice, once as a host and once as a driver.

Qualifying will be done 5 drivers at a time. The host will invite the first 5 drivers into the room. At the start, the host will pull over at the pit exit and wait for the drivers to finish qualifying. After all drivers have completed three laps, the host will either take a pic or write down the results and post them in the race thread. All the drivers leave the room, the host invites the next 5 and repeats the process.

Any driver that is cannot participate in Saturday's qualifying may request an earlier qualifying time by posting in that weeks race thread.

CERTIFICATION
Each driver must have a certified lap achieved on their first lap. A slow cautionary lap must be carried out by every driver, staying on the track and away from the grass, curbs and walls. If your lap becomes uncertified, you will have to sacrifice another lap to achieve this very simple task, so go slow and be careful. All uncertified times will be placed behind certified times in order of fastest to slowest

Qualifying Lobby Settings:
Laps: 3
Collisions: Off
Damage: Limited
Race Timer: None
Assists: Any
Compare Best Lap Scores: Yes

RACE NIGHT

Please be online and ready to race at 5 PM Pacific, 7 PM Central, 8 PM Eastern, 12 Midnight GMT, 1 AM (Mon) BST. All drivers will get an invite from their room host.

Race lobbies will have a maximum of 11 and a minimum of 5 drivers per lobby. The drivers will be spread as evenly as possible across as few lobbies as possible.

The races will begin with a Pace Lap for the rolling 2x2 gridded start on Lap 2, and will be controlled by the Pole Sitter. He can choose to start on the left or the right side of the grid, and will control the start of the race. The start speed will be 60mph, and no-one is to start until the Pole Sitter has given the countdown to the start, which can be anywhere between the pit entrance and the start/finish line. Please ensure safe starts by leaving one car length between rows!

There is a mandatory pit stop for each race which must be taken at some point after the first 2 laps and before the last 2 laps. For example, for a 25 lap race, the pit window would be Laps 3 to 23. Whenever a driver enters or leaves the pits, they must call this out to the rest of the lobby. You must also stay on the tarmac at all times and try not to cut the pit entrance. When exiting the pit lane, you must stay to the side until you have got up to racing speed. Do not feed onto the racing line because this is dangerous

CAUTION PERIODS - Ovals Only
Any incident involving one or more cars that block or compromise full racing speed of the track must be notified to the room by the driver involved, by them clearly stating "Official Caution" which will act to warn all drivers, and trigger a caution period. Once in a Caution Period, positions are maintained with no further passing of cars that were not involved in the incident being allowed, with all drivers coasting and safely slowing down to the Pace Lap speed. Under no circumstances should avoidable collisions occur whilst under caution. The pits become automatically closed until all drivers have caught up to the leader in single file formation, and will remain closed until the leader states "The pits are now open". Pitting when the pits are not open will result in the driver being placed at the back of the grid for the restart. You cannot pass any cars when entering the pits and must maintain Pace Lap speed, but drivers may gain or lose positions in the pitting process due to the length of their pit stops. The field is then frozen again upon pit exit positions. At all times, the leader must maintain Pace Lap speed allowing all drivers to line up in the positions they were in prior to the Caution Period, or, if pit stops were made, the pit exit positions. The cars that caused the caution however, will go to the back of the grid. Once all cars are in position, the restart will take place with drivers lined up in a rolling grid, similar to the start of the race. If however, any drivers choose not to pit once the pit lane is open but instead pit a lap later for example, the leader is not obligated to wait for them for the restart to take place. No Cautions Periods can be initiated once the leader is within 5 laps from the finish of the race, but any incidents must still be notified to the room.

BUMP DRAFTING - Ovals Only
Bump drafting is allowed between co-operating cars only. Bump drafting is not allowed when the lead driver asks you not to bump him. It is advised that you always allow a minimum of 3 feet between cars to guard against an unstable connection.

RESTARTS
These can only occur if the following happens:
- A driver lags out within the first 1 racing lap
- Any collision involving 3 or more cars within the first 1 racing lap
- Maximum number of restarts is 3.

Race Lobby Settings:
Collisions: On
Damage: Limited
Race Timer: None
Assists: Any

1st Place - 43 points
2nd Place - 42 points
3rd Place - 41 points
43rd Place - 1 point

Bonus Points
Lobby Win - 2 points
Lobby Fast Lap - 1 point
Overall Win - 1 point
Overall Fast Lap - 1 point

PRIZES:
Individual Points Purse:
1st - 1,500,000 Credits
2nd - 1,000,000 Credits
3rd - 750,000 Credits
4th - 700,000 Credits
5th - 600,000 Credits
6th - 500,000 Credits
7th - 400,000 Credits
8th - 300,000 Credits
9th - 200,000 Credits
10th - 100,000 Credits

Team Points Purse:
1st - 1,500,000 Credits
2nd - 900,000 Credits
3rd - 300,000 Credits

Highest placed US driver - a gift card for 1600 MS points, donated by EZT XessIVLife
Highest placed European driver - a gift card for 1600 MS points, donated by GLR Nelly75

LAGOUTS AND RETIREMENTS
If you do not complete the race through whatever reason, you will be classified as a retirement and your finishing position will be determined by the 75% rule. If you retire before 75% race completion, you will receive last placed points overall with the lap you retired on determining your position amongst other drivers of a similar situation. If you retire after 75% race completion, you will receive last placed points for your lobby.

CONNECTION CONFLICTIONS
If you cannot connect to your race room, you will receive last placed points for your qualifying room upon completing the Connection Confliction procedure stated below. This will be for the first 2 conflicts only, upon which you will then only receive overall last placed points.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You are required to have a microphone plugged in during the race meeting. Otherwise, how can we communicate?

It is recommended you save Replays. This may help rectify disputes.

You cannot cut corners. Racing is done on the track only. Anyone caught cutting will face anything from a time penalty, grid penalty or DQ.

CONNECTIONS

Your connection is you responsibility alone. You must ensure it is the best it can be and this includes turning off all other equipment using the internet during a race, being wired as opposed to wireless when possible (when wireless, making the signal strength the best it can be as denoted by the dashboard) and, finally as a last resort, resetting all equipment.

It is highly recommended to get your NAT to appear OPEN (found on your dashboard). If you cannot connect properly on race day, then it will not be delayed. Conflictions with other racers preventing access to rooms will need to be sorted by those in question, and those 1 or 2 racers will need to sort their problems, or they will not be allowed to race. The person with the better qualifying will be allowed to race, as long as he does not conflict with others. It is strongly recommended to get online 30 minutes before race time to work out any connection problems.

This may help you sort your NAT problems.

Confliction on Race Night
If there is a confliction for your race room, you must find out who the confliction is with:
a) Room Host invites all his players to room
b) Driver who can't get in then opens a new room (correct settings)
c) He invites everyone in
d) Whoever can't get in is where the confliction is
e) From these 2 drivers, the one with the better qualifying will be allowed to race

FINALLY...

Communication is key! Chances cannot be taken that will risk other drivers. No-one's race should be ruined by someone else's mistake.

Series Details FMCChampionship-1
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Series Details Empty Re: Series Details

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm gonna donate 1600 ms for highest european driver and in some twist of fate I end up up being the highest ranked or only european racer I'll give a cash donation to charity instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  uncabunca Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Awesome, Nelly. Thanks a lot!
uncabunca
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR BEAST Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm

anyone got some good tunes for these that i can use? sorry but i suck at tuneing

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm

GLR BEAST wrote:anyone got some good tunes for these that i can use? sorry but i suck at tuneing

I'm about to start tuning it now if I come up with something decent I'll send it your way dude.

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Insanity Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:31 am

Send it my way to if you can Nelly, I would appreciate it.

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:13 am

GLR Insanity wrote:Send it my way to if you can Nelly, I would appreciate it.

Will do m8 I've done the oval setup it works pretty good on all 4 tracks. I've also made a setup for camino mini but I'm struggling with a setup for the Infineon track.

I'll send you and Beast a friend request tomorrow and get these setups sent to you both.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR BEAST Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:42 pm

GLR Nelly75 wrote:
GLR BEAST wrote:anyone got some good tunes for these that i can use? sorry but i suck at tuneing

I'm about to start tuning it now if I come up with something decent I'll send it your way dude.

ok thanks nelly

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  S2M SECR3T Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:02 pm

So what time does the race actually start, one part of the above details says 12pm gmt then the other part says 11pm gmt, i am racing and wont be finished until 11.30 gmt ish ...

S2M SECR3T
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Should be 1am GMT since daylight saving goes into effect in the UK Sunday morning.

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  uncabunca Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:56 am

OP updated, should be

5 PM Pacific, 7 PM Central, 8 PM Eastern, 12 Midnight GMT, 1 AM (Mon) BST
uncabunca
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Series Details Empty Rules Update

Post  uncabunca Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:23 pm

RULES UPDATE

Teams are NOT required to run the same livery.
uncabunca
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR BEAST Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:27 pm

just a quick question, why are all of the races on Sunday EXCEPT Sedona?

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT XessIVlife Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 pm

I think its a typo?
EZT XessIVlife
EZT XessIVlife
Pro
Pro

http://www.eztmotorsport.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR BEAST Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

could be.....idk but if i miss sedona i wont be to mad ive had bad races there

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  uncabunca Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 pm

All the races are on Sunday... Sedona is April 1st.

I'm going to have to fire my proof-reader. That's the 3rd mistake we've found! lol!
uncabunca
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR BEAST Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:14 pm

should i go and look for more?? Mabey i should become your prof-reader... Wink Wink Wink lol!

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:51 am

GLR BEAST wrote:should i go and look for more?? Mabey i should become your prof-reader... Wink Wink Wink lol!

Maybe (Mabey) I (i) should become your proof (prof) -reader!! Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR BEAST Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 am

Midnite Rider wrote:
GLR BEAST wrote:should i go and look for more?? Mabey i should become your prof-reader... Wink Wink Wink lol!

thats what i get for posting after studying trig formulas all night....

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm

GLR BEAST wrote:
Midnite Rider wrote:

thats what i get for posting after studying trig formulas all night....
Uh huh... Rolling Eyes

lol!
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  uncabunca Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 pm

RULES UPDATE #2

Qualifying will be on Sundays before the race. There will be no more Saturday qualifying.
uncabunca
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  uncabunca Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:31 pm

The Schedule has been updated:

March 25 - Round 1 - Sunset Speedway - 50 Laps - Early Afternoon
April 1 - Round 2 - Sedona Speedway - 50 Laps - Late Morning
April 8 - HAPPY EASTER!!
April 15 - Round 3 - Infineon NASCAR - 25 Laps - Sunrise