Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades

4 posters

Go down

Should we run Max Upgrades, Stock Upgrades, or Stock Upgrades with Wheels only?

Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades I_vote_lcap56%Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades I_vote_lcap11%Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades I_vote_lcap33%Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades Empty Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades

Post  OneFastRedneck Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Guys, I wanted to get some input on upgrades, and wanted to try the forum poll system too. Right now, to hold costs to a minimum, we force stock upgrades....with the exception of wheels. After looking through some of the R-Class cars, I find it is not that expensive to upgrade them, and many only have 1 or 2 items to upgrade, many less than 10,000cr for all upgrades. Run max upgrades, stock upgrades, or stock upgrades with wheels? I need to get your opinions on this, so please cast your vote.

Feel free to post your opinions, pros and cons....etc.

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades Empty My 2 cents

Post  OneFastRedneck Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 pm

I voted for max upgrades for the following reasons:

1-Setups for maxed out cars are easier to find on storefronts.

2-Your setups, that you work hard to perfect, will be more profitable on your storefront , with max PI for that car.

3-Future races with people using these cars....you won't be behind the power curve.

4-Possible leaderboard shakeups.

Last edited by OneFastRedneck on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades Empty Re: Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades

Post  TPR b0x Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 pm

I think we should do it on each week different. On some cars we need to run stock, on some others we can use upgrades. For example in R1, its boring with stock upgrades. But cars like the V8 supercars should be stock to have a realistic race.

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:31 am

b0x wrote:I think we should do it on each week different. On some cars we need to run stock, on some others we can use upgrades. For example in R1, its boring with stock upgrades. But cars like the V8 supercars should be stock to have a realistic race.

I concur. Different every week. I don't think there is any harm in running the cars full out. Some R cars need a brake upgrade before you can adjust the brake pressure. It would be nice to be able to tune everything.

I think it would be fun to run one of the touring car models fully upgraded (the benz, audi, ect) but we should wait because that car must be purchased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:50 pm

PSI FTW wrote:
b0x wrote:I think we should do it on each week different. On some cars we need to run stock, on some others we can use upgrades. For example in R1, its boring with stock upgrades. But cars like the V8 supercars should be stock to have a realistic race.

I concur. Different every week. I don't think there is any harm in running the cars full out. Some R cars need a brake upgrade before you can adjust the brake pressure. It would be nice to be able to tune everything.

I think it would be fun to run one of the touring car models fully upgraded (the benz, audi, ect) but we should wait because that car must be purchased.

I think the touring car idea is great as well, I would also like a chance to run some of my other cars as well, CCGT, FXX, etc. with full upgrades, they can be quite fun on certain tracks, and running a 5 lap Green Monster race with them would be killer! Twisted Evil
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm

I think we need an R1 week soon Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:55 pm

R1 races will come, but since alot of folks have not reached level 45 on the game, they don't have an R1 car at all. And most don't have 1,000,000+ to buy a R1 car either. Patience my friend....patience. To insure max sign ups, we need to wait a little longer. When we do run the 1st R1 series, the car will be the 1st R1 car you earn on your career at Level 45.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:When we do run the 1st R1 series, the car will be the 1st R1 car you earn on your career at Level 45.

Damn, that was so long ago I don't remember what car that was...please remind me which one that is, I've already won a few and bought a few at this point. Twisted Evil Thanks bud! alien
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades Empty Vote

Post  Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm

It wouldn't let me vote so ill do it this way. MAX these babies out! santa geek rendeer affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm with the guy above me. I'd like to be able to upgrade my car in any way (as long as I stay within the R3 range).

I am also O.K. if we switch off going stock and going all out.

Back to top Go down

Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades Empty R1's ??

Post  OneFastRedneck Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:34 am

Ok, after many requests, we are running R1's in our Final event for 2009. Boogity Boogity Boyz!!
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:Ok, after many requests, we are running R1's in our Final event for 2009. Boogity Boogity Boyz!!

GREAT, YEAH FEET, R1's are here!!!!! king

Last edited by Midnite Rider on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 am

My favourite car class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  BOOST Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 pm

it would be different and a challenge to do some crazy stuff too. like high horsepower FWD or like AWD with the highest of every upgrade. maybe even supercars like ferrari or lamborghini on one week.
BOOST
BOOST
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Max upgrades or Stock Upgrades Empty Yep

Post  OneFastRedneck Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

We are going to just do it all. All Classes, some max upgrades with tuning, some stock upgrades with and without tuning. Never can tell what we will come up with each week. Eventually you will race most every car in the game in this series!!
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down