Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM Challenge 3 - Details And Results

4 posters

Go down

FM Challenge 3 - Details And Results Empty FM Challenge 3 - Details And Results

Post  TWiiN CAM Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:33 am

FM Challenge 3 - Details And Results 23hxh53

Series Details:

Series Date: Saturday, 28 November 2009

Start Time: 5:00 P.M. CST U.S. / 11:00 P.M. GMT

Car: R3 Class - #92 BMW M3 GT2 / P.I. 743

Tracks: Round 1: Maple Valley Reverse-10 Laps / Round 2: Iberian Full-18 Laps / Round 3: Road Atlanta-12 Laps / Final Round: Camino Viejo de Montserrat Extreme-6 Laps

No upgrades allowed with the exception of aftermarket wheels....so we can paint them. Wheels must remain stock diameter and the car must remain at its original P.I.(743)

Basic Lobby Settings:

Tuning: Allowed
Starting Lineup: Reverse True Skill
Damage: Limited
Tires and Fuel: Simulated
Assists: Any

Lobby Placement: This week we are starting with 4 lobbies. Every driver in all 4 lobbies will advance from the 1st to the 2nd round. Starting the 2nd round, only the Top 4 from each lobby will advance. The Top 4 from Lobbies 1 and 2 will meet in Round 3. The Top 4 from Lobbies 3 and 4 will meet in Round 3.

Lobby 1:

raceboy77
MsP b0x
VVV Hellbr1ng3r
GLR TWiiN CAM
STALLIONO
GLR WingNut820 - Host
GLRFRANKtheTANK
VetteI

Lobby 2:

GLR1FastRedneck - Lead Host
GLR NASTY
GLRmikem
GLR Maximun RPM
GLR SpongeOfDeth
Muggedam
GLR Lothar
GLR Shooter977

Lobby 3:

EZT EpicZ
BIG DADDY KEN
GLR Buckeye - Host
mar B ond
GLR Stang05
Boss Hamster
Mau18T
HOTRODHiLLBiLLY

Lobby 4:

The Acid House
GLR puckhead
Duece350z
GLR dopehat420
Midnite Rider - Host
GLR ZEIGHT13
GLR Ottis24 H4B

Pre-Race Instructions:

1-Place the FM Challenge number plate on the left and right side of your car. Then put your FMC number in it. Please make sure you are running the correct plate, or it could result in a DNF/DQ.

2-Be online prior to starting time on raceday, series will start promptly at the top of the hour.(5:00 P.M. CST U.S./11:00 P.M. GMT)

3-Wait patiently for your
Host to invite you.

Week 3 Results - Final 8:

Congrats to the Final 8 and to MsP b0x on your 2nd Challenge win! Thank you all for participating, see you all next week!

1. MsP b0x
2. The Acid House
3. GLRmikem
4. VVV Hellbr1ng3r
5. HOTRODHiLLBiLLY
6. GLR Buckeye
7. GLR Stang05
8. GLR Shooter977

Purse and Prizes:

Series Purse = 1,000,000cr

Prize Car = This week's FM Challenge winner also gets the #16 Dyson Racing R1 Porsche with a FM Challenge Champion paint job, courtesy of PSI FTW:

1st-250,000cr
2nd-200,000cr
3rd-150,000cr
4th-120,000cr
5th-100,000cr
6th-80,000cr
7th-60,000cr
8th-40,000cr

How to collect your winnings:

Please put a giftable car on 24 Hour auction with a buyout equal to the amount of your winnings. Send a message to FM Challenge telling him what car you put on auction and FM Challenge will buy the car and gift it back to you. Please make sure the car has no locked paint or locked tune on it, if it does it can't be gifted unless those items are removed.

Don't forget to sign up for the next FM Challenge!!

Want More Racing Action? Go To: The International Forza Club Association
TWiiN CAM
TWiiN CAM
Admin
Admin

https://fmchallenge.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 3 - Details And Results Empty Re: FM Challenge 3 - Details And Results

Post  TPR b0x Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Great races @all!!
I didnt thought that I win (againĀ²), mikem was always fast like me and hellsing, vettel and raceboy are very fast drivers too.
I did the best possible victory, winning every round with at least 5 secs in the lead in the best lobby..NEVER had luck like this. I think the game wants to make all things good it does back to the fm2 tournaments where I get crashed in 80% of all finals.

Do I get only the design or the car with the design?

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

FM Challenge 3 - Details And Results Empty Re: FM Challenge 3 - Details And Results

Post  Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:15 pm

b0x wrote:Great races @all!!
I didnt thought that I win (againĀ²), mikem was always fast like me and hellsing, vettel and raceboy are very fast drivers too.
I did the best possible victory, winning every round with at least 5 secs in the lead in the best lobby..NEVER had luck like this. I think the game wants to make all things good it does back to the fm2 tournaments where I get crashed in 80% of all finals.

Do I get only the design or the car with the design?

Congrats b0x!

I was hoping to be on your bumper tonight but suffered technical issues joining the 2nd game. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  The Acid House Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:22 am

woo i was extremely pleased with 2nd place in my first tournament, held off 3rd and 4th for the whole race, as i had damage from a rookie error on lap 2 after losing the lead.
still very pleased though

The Acid House
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:31 pm

There are a few who have not collected their winnings from this event.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down