Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International

+3
GLR Red Dragon
GLR r1ngm4ster
glrdopehat420
7 posters

Go down

Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International Empty Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International

Post  glrdopehat420 Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Race #1 - Sebring Full
First: GLR Ringmaster/GLR Crash
Second: Midnite Rider/GLR1fastredneck (sub)
Third: GLR Dopehat420/GLR Brizzo (Dope gave up spot to Boss and Lister since he glitched in the pit on race 2 and the game wouldn't release the car)
Last: Boss Hamster/GLR Lister

Race #2 - Motegi Full
First: Boss Hamster/GLR Lister
Second: Midnite Rider/GLR1fastredneck (sub)
Third: GLR Ringmaster/GLR Crash
Last: GLR Dopehat/GLR Brizzo DNF since car glitched in the pit.

Race #3 - Silverstone International (Tie Breaker)
First: Boss Hamster/GLR Lister - needed tie breaker
Second: Midnite Rider/GLR1fastredneck (sub) needed tie breaker
Third: Midnite Rider/GLRfivpointslow - needed tie breaker

GLR1fastredneck lagged out on lap 8, and GLR Lister needed to leave. So race wasn't completed.

Last edited by glrdopehat420 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International Empty Re: Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International

Post  glrdopehat420 Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Ok guys this week was shitty. So here's the offer since there is a 3-way tie, and I need those that competed this week to vote only. Option 1: We redo the whole week next week Wednesday.
Option 2: I'll take the last place points for the week as I stated to Ring after I left, and each of the other three teams will each get 3rd place points.

I personally would rather redo the week, but I'm fine with taking last place points, as well. So my vote is for option 1. I am going to message everyone this on XBL too and you can respond on here or through there just let me know what you think otherwise the week is going to be re-done w/o your voice heard.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International Empty Re: Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 am

option 1

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 am

Why didn't we just finish the Silverstone race? I know it sucks for people to lag-out, but it also sucks to start the race over with about 20% left. I was just looking through the rules and didn't see anything regarding lag-outs.

I know the whole night was pretty screwy with glitches, so I suppose I would vote for a re-do of the entire night.

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Well, all things considered, if the majority wants to redo I vote that option as well. jocolor
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:39 pm

LOL thats fun. I would do the following: making 4 races next wednesday, the 1st race is for THIS week to break the tie. And the other 3 the regular 3 races for next week.

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:54 pm

well considering redneck was a mouse, i thought it would was kinda unfair, but i guess thats jus me

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm not saying it's fair that he got screwed, just wondering if we have a rule on this so we know what to expect if it happens again. By that point it was too late for me to start another race.

Last edited by GLR Red Dragon on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International Empty Easy

Post  OneFastRedneck Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:57 pm

I am easy, whatever you guys decide is fine with me. Smile
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hamster Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 am

Mulligan cheers
Hamster
Hamster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 am

Dragon I apologize I didn't mention that in the rules, but in a Cat and mouse series anything that prevents the mouse from crossing the finish line should call for restart. I kinda feel the same about the cat cuz they protect the mouse. That is why when midnite lagged out half way through that one night we restarted the race. In Cat and mouse a lot can happen in one lap, so to lose a cat could be devastating, and obviously the loss of a mouse is just plain out unacceptable. I apologize to all, that is something I should have stated and overlooked. This is why I am taking a vote on this decision since it wasn't in the rules and it mainly involved you all.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:55 am

b0x, I really like the redo idea because it gives us an extra week of Cat and Mouse Very Happy .

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:00 am

well it seems like a redo for the whole week looks like the vote, which would be fine wit me, making this last longer! lol

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 am

GLR r1ngm4ster wrote:well it seems like a redo for the whole week looks like the vote, which would be fine wit me, making this last longer! lol

That's what she said!

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Week #6 - Sebring Full, Motegi Full, Silverstone International Empty Redo Results

Post  glrdopehat420 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Race #1 - Sebring Full
1. GLR Dopehat420/GLR Brizzo
2. GLRfivpointslow/Midnite Rider
3. GLR Red Dragon/Boss Hamster
4. GLRringmaster/GLR Crash

Race #2 - Montegi Full
1. GLRringmaster/GLR Crash
2. GLRfivpointslow/Midnite Rider
3. GLR Dopehat420/GLR Brizzo
4. GLR Red Dragon/Boss Hamster

Race #3 - Silverstone International (Tie Breaker for GLRringmaster/GLR Crash and GLRfivpointslow/Midnite Rider)
1. GLRringmaster/GLR Crash
2. GLR Red Dragon/Boss Hamster
3. GLRfivpointslow/Midnite Rider
4. GLR Dopehat420/GLR Brizzo

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down