Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat and Mouse Schedule Change

Go down

Cat and Mouse Schedule Change Empty Cat and Mouse Schedule Change

Post  glrdopehat420 Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Hey gang, there is change in when this will be kicking off, and the day it will be running. Time has not been set, but it will be kicking off in September and will be ran on Saturday afternoons/evenings. I may run it a little bit earlier so that our GMT gang can make it fairly more easier. So, if you haven't placed a vote for a specific car for the Mouse please do so. The Cats will not be held to a specific make/model. They will be free to run whatever ride they want, it will be an S class car and no higher. The tracks will change EACH race and week.

Hear are some of my thoughts for this series. Please leave some feedback and thoughts. This is going to be a just for fun series, and I would like to see everyone enjoy it.

If we can get about 3-4 lobbies I was thinking about running an advance to the next track sort of thing like we did with the GLR 2nd anniversary race. It will be teams of two, so that we can get up to 8 in the lobby and brings more competition to the table. If you would like to see teams of three or four that will take away from a bracket/advance to the next race sort of things. If we go with teams 2, then we would run just 2 races each week. The top four from the first race advance to the final race, and of course the team to win the final lobby wins for the week. Or I was also thinking of choosing 3-4 tracks depending on the lobbies (3 lobbies then 3 tracks, if 4 then 4 tracks), and we swap teams for each track. So the people you raced with in the first race would switch to the next lobby, and the third race same thing. So that we all get to race against everyone. I have some other thoughts, but not enough time right now. I will throw more in here as we get closer. The floor is now yours...

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Cat and Mouse Schedule Change Empty Re: Cat and Mouse Schedule Change

Post  glrdopehat420 Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 pm

I meant to add that if you select one S class car for one particular day, you must stay in that car for the remainder of the day. You are welcome to switch to another S class vehicle for the next week only.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down