Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 4 - Silverstone Grand Prix

+9
F4 Wozza
Hamster
TPR b0x
GLR Viper58
glrdopehat420
Midnite Rider
GLR Asteroid
GLR CRASH
EZT PDILLY77
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 4 - Silverstone Grand Prix - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 4 - Silverstone Grand Prix

Post  Hamster Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:07 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:I think someone needs tampons! Smile

Why would he need tampons?Is he going mountain climbing? confused
Hamster
Hamster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Race 4 - Silverstone Grand Prix - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 4 - Silverstone Grand Prix

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 am

Lets give midnight a mulligan on this one. I was the guy behind him and viper, I saw no contact whatsoever,and i'm sorry to say that you were way out of line on this one midnight, infact you have takin me out more than almost anyone, sorry ,( i have teamates that can back this up)but i never bitched about it because i allways thought it was unintentional. Viper is a good clean racer and did not warrent your rant!!! But because i have never have seen you act this way I think we should assume that there was more too it than just a race and maybe we should forget it ever happend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 am

I think that is a good possibility. Embarassed I have been having a tough time for about 2 weeks and have not slept well for a week. My apologies to everyone for my outburst but most of all to Viper, Crying or Very sad No hard feelings buddy. Smile Sorry I flew off the handle. I still feel I should back outta this challenge though boys, seeing as things are as they are for me (I don't wish to disscuss my medical issues, I don't like to think about it too much, but they are many & I have been dealing with them for 20+ years so it gets kinda old after awhile). Sorry if I caused a rucus. clown
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah! Excellent Midnite! Its behind me and forgotten as well. Hope things square up for you. Get some sleep as that explains a lot. You are still welcome to come in and play, no pressure, no worries. (BTW I have hit Puckhead too Embarassed )

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:44 am

well i think we can all be honest and say we all have hit at least one of our teammates while racing, maybe lag or jus a racing incident, it happens, but take care of yourself midnight and when your feeling better we'll be here racing like always!

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 am

I've never hit a team mate. Especially never Boss Hamster! Rolling Eyes

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Asteroid Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 am

Hey midnite, feel better soon mate.

We will all miss you, so get yourself feeling better and get back in that car....soon !!. Very Happy
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2