Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 5 - Mugello Full

+12
Midnite Rider
OneFastRedneck
GLR Asteroid
GLR BRIZZO
EZT o solleft
Exiled
F4H FACEPALMER
VVV Worm
DMS Roll AFat 1
F4H Diablo
GLR Viper58
zeight13
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 5 - Mugello Full - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 5 - Mugello Full

Post  GLR Viper58 Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:49 am

AAR MOPAR001 wrote:Just as a FYI to my fellow racers, I will not be driving "polite" from now on. This was the third race in a row where I had either been wrecked from the people behind me or bullied out of my line. So from now on I will be driving much more aggressively as the same courtesy I have given too others is not being returned. Thanks. Wink

Hmmm should there be an official inquiry on this? First, the FMC's expectation is no one is expected to simply move out of the way as we are racing after all. If someone is overly aggressive and knocks another driver off the track or wrecks another car, we do expect that driver to give back the position illegally attained. Secondly, if we don't challenge what is thought to be overly aggressive driving it will certainly continue. In the end challenges will be reviewed and while doesn't guarantee the result you want but at least then we will have clarity rather than random acts of retribution.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:51 am

VVV Worm wrote:I missed it, lucky to be alive right now. An F4 and F5 missed us by less than 10 miles, absolutely horrific. My cousin jumped out of his moving truck and dove into a Waffle House. They found his truck over a mile away, keep these people in your thoughts or prayers.

Absolutely awful pics Worm. Happy you and yours are safe.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Asteroid Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Glad you are OK Worm. Many folks are not and that is just Friggin' aweful. The devastation is just mindblowing.........!!!!

Also, to Mopar - yes, as viper says, if you are unhappy and feel like you were treated unfairly please make an official protest. FMC is all about fair racing and the last thing we want is to have unhappy drivers. That just causes animosity and escalates a problem that can be easily addressed.
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:51 pm

AAR MOPAR001 wrote:Just as a FYI to my fellow racers, I will not be driving "polite" from now on. This was the third race in a row where I had either been wrecked from the people behind me or bullied out of my line. So from now on I will be driving much more aggressively as the same courtesy I have given too others is not being returned. Thanks. Wink

LOL King mopar has arrived everyone is to move over for his royalness
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 pm

@ Worm: Glad you made it ok, Tornados are awesome and terrible things. I lived in Tornado ally in the 70's in Midwest City, Oklahoma right outside of Oklahoma City (Suburb). It is a shame so many are dead and have lost everything. All the people affected are in my prayers.

@ Mopar: Please if you are having these kinds of issues with your races make a protest and save your replay for review, the Race Officials will handle the problem and if necessary penalize the offending racer.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H MOPAR001 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Nah, no inquires or penalties need to made or given out. The common problem is ME driving too cautiously allowing others to take advantage. That's all. Everything that has happened to me has been an honest racing accident. I have been giving others room, especially at the beginning of the races, as they try to pass on the first turn. By trying to avoid an accident I adjust my line which causes anyone behind me has to adjust there line as well. So it just turns into a domino effect which I have got the worst of the past couple of races. Like I said the problem is me.

@Exiled: You can say what ever you want. You and I know what you did and even though there was no contact you did everything but that. I wasn't expecting that kind of behavior from you, especially from our past races. I will continue to race you clean, but due to what happened during the race and your comment in this thread I have lost whatever "respect" I had for you before.

F4H MOPAR001
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:45 pm

AAR MOPAR001 wrote:Nah, no inquires or penalties need to made or given out. The common problem is ME driving too cautiously allowing others to take advantage. That's all. Everything that has happened to me has been an honest racing accident. I have been giving others room, especially at the beginning of the races, as they try to pass on the first turn. By trying to avoid an accident I adjust my line which causes anyone behind me has to adjust there line as well. So it just turns into a domino effect which I have got the worst of the past couple of races. Like I said the problem is me.

@Exiled: You can say what ever you want. You and I know what you did and even though there was no contact you did everything but that. I wasn't expecting that kind of behavior from you, especially from our past races. I will continue to race you clean, but due to what happened during the race and your comment in this thread I have lost whatever "respect" I had for you before.

LOL really..... poor Mopar finished behind Exiled could handle it and now im to blame. Its sad that you are unable to run two wide. I gave u room and didnt touch you, yet you still went off the track. LOL my comment?... i believe it was you who posted this non since about being more aggressive. As they said post a replay or pictures if i did something wrong, the mere fact you cant produce them means your just whining and is no fault of mine. Im not angry nor bitter toward you and i could care less about respect. Learn to race in a pack and stop blaming others for you miss fortune.

Let it be known getting "aggressive" with me means i can do the same to you, and you prob wont like the outcome.
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  VVV Worm Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Exiled, your comments are the exact reason problems aren't addressed or race officials notified. Quit making everything a personal attack and getting butt hurt because someone had a problem and attacking them like a whining little baby. Your attitude here makes me want to in turn wreck you if anything happened in a race involving you, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one. Not saying I would, but acting like a damn child in the forums isn't going to win you shit but a ticket to your nearest wall and little to no racing room.

Mopar had a problem with his own passive driving and you took it personal like he banged your little sister or something. Grow up.

VVV Worm
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 am

VVV Worm wrote:Exiled, your comments are the exact reason problems aren't addressed or race officials notified. Quit making everything a personal attack and getting butt hurt because someone had a problem and attacking them like a whining little baby. Your attitude here makes me want to in turn wreck you if anything happened in a race involving you, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one. Not saying I would, but acting like a damn child in the forums isn't going to win you shit but a ticket to your nearest wall and little to no racing room.

Mopar had a problem with his own passive driving and you took it personal like he banged your little sister or something. Grow up.

LOL!! try me
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  VVV Worm Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:44 am

Exactly what I figured Exiled with your stupid little "try me" comment. I said it made me want to wreck you, not that I would. Read before you type big guy, does your head fit in normal sized doors with that ego?

VVV Worm
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 am

VVV Worm wrote:Exactly what I figured Exiled with your stupid little "try me" comment. I said it made me want to wreck you, not that I would. Read before you type big guy, does your head fit in normal sized doors with that ego?

Interesting i have an ego because i said try me? Hmmm ok what ever u say.
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:52 am

ok ladies, thats enough, leave it for the track.

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H MOPAR001 Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:44 am

Exiled wrote:
AAR MOPAR001 wrote:Nah, no inquires or penalties need to made or given out. The common problem is ME driving too cautiously allowing others to take advantage. That's all. Everything that has happened to me has been an honest racing accident. I have been giving others room, especially at the beginning of the races, as they try to pass on the first turn. By trying to avoid an accident I adjust my line which causes anyone behind me has to adjust there line as well. So it just turns into a domino effect which I have got the worst of the past couple of races. Like I said the problem is me.

LOL really..... poor Mopar finished behind Exiled could handle it and now im to blame. Its sad that you are unable to run two wide. I gave u room and didnt touch you, yet you still went off the track. LOL my comment?... i believe it was you who posted this non since about being more aggressive. As they said post a replay or pictures if i did something wrong, the mere fact you cant produce them means your just whining and is no fault of mine. Im not angry nor bitter toward you and i could care less about respect. Learn to race in a pack and stop blaming others for you miss fortune.

Let it be known getting "aggressive" with me means i can do the same to you, and you prob wont like the outcome.

No where in my original post did I point fingers or name names. I don't know where you got the fact I was bitter becuase of losing to you, I've lost to you plenty of times. In fact I joined this series to race you in particular. Based on our prior races I was hoping for some good racing.

Now I originally posted to make myself feel better about my shitty performance in this series, but somehow you took it personally and insulted me in return. I would have left what happened on the track alone, but the fact that you got so defensive right away is amusing.

As for the incident itself, now that you've pushed the issue, I think I will post some pics and a short replay. I'll let other people decide and share their opinions on what happened.

R2 World Championship Race 5 Lobby 1

White Car = Exiled
Black Car = MOPAR

Position of cars when Exiled began turning in.
Race 5 - Mugello Full - Page 2 5671030869_d03a46b8f9_z

Race 5 - Mugello Full - Page 2 5671030905_af2d313978_z

Race 5 - Mugello Full - Page 2 5671030939_b46bdbfdaf_z

Replay
If I had not gone out onto the rumble strip and grass then the result would have been a collision. There was no contact between either driver.

Full replay available on my storefront. Search "R2 RACE 5 L1"

I apologize for the drama this has caused. This will be the end of it from me.

F4H MOPAR001
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 am

The above incident is now under review by the FMC race officials.

Mopar - 2 questions

What lap did this occur on?

Did you call out that you were on the inside?

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Wed May 04, 2011 2:25 am

Exiled you are the toughest internet racer I have ever seen!

Guys, he's not even scared to get turned into a video game wall, so just imagine what he might do in return. He might spin you into a fake pond or flip your car over so you lose 10 seconds.

Mad respect bro

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Wed May 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Ok guys the incident in Lobby 1 was reviewed by the race officials. In summary Mopar attempted to pass Exiled on the outside of the esses. There was incidental minor contact in side-by-side racing through the first part. In order to make this pass, Mopar broke later and consequently Exiled had better exit speed to reclaim the position and also had the line for the second part of the esses (this is the part demonstrated in the pictures above). Mopar's choices were either to hit Exiled, slow and allow Exiled the line, or squeeze onto the rumble strips and make the best of it. He chose the latter. It was felt a gutsy (and legal) passing attempt which Mopar couldn't make stick. As a result of the attempt Mopar was not positioned well to complete the esses and hold onto the pass. It actually was very good racing composure by both drivers and felt in the end to be a racing incident. No penalty will be assessed to either driver.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Wed May 04, 2011 5:23 pm

AAR FACEPALMER wrote:Exiled you are the toughest internet racer I have ever seen!

Guys, he's not even scared to get turned into a video game wall, so just imagine what he might do in return. He might spin you into a fake pond or flip your car over so you lose 10 seconds.

Mad respect bro
Lol your a trip!
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Bullet Wed May 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Please everyone just put this to rest, the incident was reviewed and a verdict was made. Lets just move on to the next race.

F4H Bullet
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2