Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT3 Cup - Host Procedures & Qualifying Lobby Assignments

4 posters

Go down

GT3 Cup - Host Procedures & Qualifying Lobby Assignments Empty GT3 Cup - Host Procedures & Qualifying Lobby Assignments

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm

GT3 Cup - Host Procedures & Qualifying Lobby Assignments 20k7nuq

We need as many hosts as possible, to insure we have all lobbies covered. There will be a Lead Host that will provide step by step instructions, to all hosts, on setting up the lobbies.

Host Instructions:

Be online 30 minutes prior to start time. We will have a lead host and need many support hosts. The lead will set up a Party chat 20 minutes prior to the start and will get all other hosts into the party. Qualifying starts PROMPTLY at 10:00am EST/1:00pm GMT/2:00PM UK. From there the lobbies will be set up and all invites sent out. We will sort any connection issues in the party chat, and shuffle racers as required to get everyone in. Do not start until the lead host says go.

There are 4 flying laps for qualifying the 5th lap is for the host to collect lap times. At the end of qualifying collect everyones fastest lap time. Only certified laps will count towards qualifying, If you have all uncertified laps you will be placed at the bottom of the qualifying list.

At the end of the race please collect the results and the Fastest Lap in your lobby. Promptly give your results to the Lead Host or post on that weeks race thread.

Lobby Settings

RULES
Game Type: Custom
Environment: Any
Track: (View GT3 Cup Details--Current Week)
Max Players: 8
Max AI: 0
Laps: 5 - Qualifying/25 - Race
Damage: Cosmetic
Collisions: Always Off - Qualifying/Always On - Race
# Of Teams: None
End Timer: None

ADVANCED RULES
Scoring: Time
Bigger Is Better: No
Best Lap Scores: No
End Condition: # Of Laps
Laps: 5 - Qualifying/25 - Race
Grid Order: Random
Ascending: No
Roll Off Delay: 4s - Qualifying
Player Groups: 1
Tag Enabled: No
Heats: 1

OVERRIDES
Force stock upgrades and tuning: No
All other assists can be used

CAR RESTRICTIONS
Allow Upgrades: No
Car Class: S
PI >= :
PI< :
Car Make: Porsche
Car Model: #2 GT3 Cup

Last edited by GLR Lothar on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

GT3 Cup - Host Procedures & Qualifying Lobby Assignments Empty Re: GT3 Cup - Host Procedures & Qualifying Lobby Assignments

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Qualifying Lobby Assignments:

Lobby 1:
1. #58 GLR Viper58 - HOST
2. #206 GLR Red Dragon - Backup Host
3. #60 AAR Insanity
4. #121 Lanrell21
5. #23 lewingbao
6. #86 EZT Trooper
7. #5 Karbonviper

Lobby 2:
1. #51 GLRmikem - Lead HOST
2. #66 Boss Hamster 66 - Backup Host
3. #795 AAR MOPAR001
4. #15 PLOW RUN WIDE
5. #130 H0TR0DHiLLBiLLY
6. #49 ddabb808
7. #977 GLR Shooter 977

Lobby 3:
1. #33 JaxEquipt - HOST
2. #188 Bulletdodger831 - Backup Host
3. #45 VxR Polaris
4. #21 EZT Ash
5. #358 GLR Asteroid
6. #42 AAR FACEPALMER

If you don't get an invite by 10am EST, contact your host.

The Lobbies have been condensed removing any drivers who have not raced in last 3 races. If you are signed up and intend to race and are not listed then contact GLRmikem or GLR Viper58.

Last edited by GLR Viper58 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : condensed lobby assignments)

Back to top Go down

GT3 Cup - Host Procedures & Qualifying Lobby Assignments Empty Re: GT3 Cup - Host Procedures & Qualifying Lobby Assignments

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Qualifying Lobby Assignments have been set...Let me know if you know of any known conflictions between people in the lobbies. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 am

bOx will need to host my qual lobby Saturday, I can't make the 1st race.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Qualifying lobbies have been updated!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 pm

It is now mandatory for you all to put a Turn 10 vinyl on your car since this series is sponsored by Turn 10.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 am

Lobbies have been updated 1 final time before race 1.

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Sat May 07, 2011 2:25 am

Qualifying Lobbies have been adjusted.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:03 am

Qualifying Lobby 2 has been adjusted.

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Wed May 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Sorry, not going to make this one guys. b0x or Jax will have to handle qualifying for my lobby. See ya next round.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Wed May 18, 2011 8:58 pm

I can be the 3rd string back up if needed.

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed May 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Thanks for that Facepalmer, I'm sure they will hit you up if necessary.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:28 pm

I'll be the lead host so I'll be looking for hosts if needed. thanks for stepping up.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sat May 21, 2011 2:34 pm

I have re-cast the lobbies removing drivers who haven't raced in 3 weeks. I you have been removed and wish to race then contact one of the series organizers so we can reassign you to a lobby.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm

I am scheduled to work on Saturdays for the next 4 weeks so I have re arranged my qual lobby. Sorry guys.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 pm

The lobbies have been reset again. Please see above. All drivers listed have raced in the last 3 weeks. If you intend to race and are not on the list please contact GLRmikem or GLR Viper58.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down