Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 2 - Catalunya GP

+7
stonyer
EZT DJ
TPR b0x
Midnite Rider
GLR mar B ond
whodoneit
OneFastRedneck
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 2 - Catalunya GP - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 - Catalunya GP

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Round 2 - Catalunya GP - Page 2 2mpg67o

Not a pretty race for me... a couple cars checked up lap 1 in turn 7 and no place to go. I took out Neo and Dragon hit me as we were nose to tail. I sat and waited for Neo to drag himself out of the sand trap and in the end lost about 20 seconds to the field and was left with trying to make up the distance over the rest of the race. In retrospect it should have been a restart but I was no longer thinking clearly to call it. The last half of the race I sat 15 seconds behind Loco but couldn't make up any ground. After late pitting I came out behind Nelly and we had dueling mistakes for the last few laps of which I had one less than him. Coulda.. Shoulda.. Woulda..

Stout exited in Lap 11 and we lost Neo in Lap 12.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 pm

mar B ond wrote:guys. There are no times to be seen on these pictures. Results are a big mistery this way. Shocked Very Happy

You can also right click over the image and "view" it and the whole picture will load in your browser.

When uploading a pic to TinyPic or ImageShack or wherever set the resize to message board or 640x480 and it will display better on a message board.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 pm

GLR Viper58 wrote:
mar B ond wrote:guys. There are no times to be seen on these pictures. Results are a big mistery this way. Shocked Very Happy

You can also right click over the image and "view" it and the whole picture will load in your browser.

When uploading a pic to TinyPic or ImageShack or wherever set the resize to message board or 640x480 and it will display better on a message board.

But, 800x600 is easier to see...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 pm

[quote="GLR Viper58]You can also right click over the image and "view" it and the whole picture will load in your browser.

[/quote]

"View" is not an option on my browser when I right click the images. What browser do you use?? scratch

My monitor doesn't go that low, I can only go down to 800x600!! LMAO Twisted Evil
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:[quote="GLR Viper58]You can also right click over the image and "view" it and the whole picture will load in your browser.

"View" is not an option on my browser when I right click the images. What browser do you use?? scratch

My monitor doesn't go that low, I can only go down to 800x600!! LMAO Twisted Evil [/quote]

I use Firefox 4.0 (currently beta 10). Another reason not to use IE... I checked and IE doesn't allow it.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Maybe IE 9 will have it, I have not tried the Beta yet although it is available. I have to use multiple browsers for designing web sites so I have several ones installed. Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

I post my pics at 800 wide, can everyone see them? I don't know why you would have issues unless your monitor is set for less than 800 wide or your window is not maximized. IE 7 and up does have a zoom feature that can be adjusted. I guess we should post them at 640 wide just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:16 am

GLRmikem wrote:I post my pics at 800 wide, can everyone see them? I don't know why you would have issues unless your monitor is set for less than 800 wide or your window is not maximized. IE 7 and up does have a zoom feature that can be adjusted. I guess we should post them at 640 wide just in case.

Its not your monitor its the forum software... The space available in a message window is limited.

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Gashi Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:09 am

So the points are done but no results for race 2 yet? Just curious. Thanks.
GLR Gashi
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Catalunya GP - Page 2 Empty foto's

Post  GLR mar B ond Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:39 am

i tried to watch them at work with my phone. That just won't work that well. Now i've checked them at home_pc. Thankzz anyway guys
GLR mar B ond
GLR mar B ond
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:13 am

AAR Gashi wrote:So the points are done but no results for race 2 yet? Just curious. Thanks.

Because of the amount of no-shows we had lobby 2 and 6 were dropped and the stragglers got moved about.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Gashi Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 am

GLR Nelly wrote:
AAR Gashi wrote:So the points are done but no results for race 2 yet? Just curious. Thanks.

Because of the amount of no-shows we had lobby 2 and 6 were dropped and the stragglers got moved about.

That doesn't have a lot to do with the price of beans in France. They have points totals for this race in the full results thread, but not individual race results in the first post of this race, as they did for the first race.
GLR Gashi
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 am

AAR Gashi wrote:
GLR Nelly wrote:

That doesn't have a lot to do with the price of beans in France. They have points totals for this race in the full results thread, but not individual race results in the first post of this race, as they did for the first race.

Christ knows I'm just gonna turn up race the best I can and hopefully finish in the top 20 at the end of the series.
Pretty sure everyone will get the right points allocated to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Asteroid Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 am

Sorry I missed this race fellas. Moved house and had no internet, infact I won't get internet until next Sat - the day of the race, so no practicing for me Shocked Shocked .
Can't wait to get back into the fray...!!!
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Thanks to whoever posted the results. Sorry Gashi, I am supposed to do it, but I have been getting my family moved here...been real busy getting house set up and stuff. Midnite is doing the points and got the points done prior to me getting the results posted...he is good like that! I will try and do better next time.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Gashi Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 am

No worries, just general harrassment. I get into that mood sometimes! You guys are doing an awesome job.
GLR Gashi
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 pm

OneFastRedneck wrote:
Thanks to whoever posted the results. Sorry Gashi, I am supposed to do it, but I have been getting my family moved here...been real busy getting house set up and stuff. Midnite is doing the points and got the points done prior to me getting the results posted...he is good like that! I will try and do better next time.

My miss there Redneck, I totally forgot about the race results for the individule race thread, I will get it in there next time, easy enough since I am doing the scoring anyhow. Also my apologies to Gashi and the others for missing that part. It will be there next time. Smile
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2