Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat

+5
Midnite Rider
AAR ABEnstein
GLR r1ngm4ster
Hamster
TPR b0x
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

General Chat Empty General Chat

Post  TPR b0x Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:08 pm

So...whats up? What liveries you use? What lap times your doing? Got any ideas or feedback? bounce

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

General Chat Empty Re: General Chat

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Web site looks good!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hamster Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Nobody seems to post their paints anymore so i guess i gotta got first.

My little Pony...

General Chat GT50012
General Chat GT50022
General Chat GT50032
General Chat GT50042

Ain't she HOT?!...Come on guy lets see what you got! bounce
Hamster
Hamster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:46 am

Thats awesome LOL!

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:24 am

General Chat Fmc2
General Chat Fmc1

study Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Can everybody gift me a shelby? that car costs 10 mio CR. and I only have 400.000 CR. I gift it back after the season. Maybe I will use that car

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 pm

i wanted to use the daytona as well, but dont have to credits for it, it sucks that they would use a car that everyone cant drive

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Crying or Very sad sorry i´am bust, too

Back to top Go down

Post  TPR b0x Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 pm

I believe GTon did a bank robbery in the game to get 10 mio LOL
So where is the mature rated FM3 content on the marketplace? lol!

Last edited by GLR b0x on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  AAR ABEnstein Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Haha! Laughing

Yeah I'm not much of a moneymaker either, the only way to get the money is to WIN championships for prize money.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  AAR ABEnstein Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Here's my Camaro called "Gramps"

General Chat Wqv7ep

General Chat 2eb4zlt
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Top notch paint as always Boss! cheers

Nice paints by the rest of you guys as well. Smile

b0x if you still need a car send me a message on live, I will see what I can do to fix you up . Cool
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hamster Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:33 am

OK So the Audi made me change my mind for old times sake...check this bad boy out.

General Chat DTMAUDI42
General Chat DTMAudi32
General Chat DTMAudi22
General Chat DTMAudi52
General Chat DTMAudi12

I may be slow but i look good doin it.
Hamster
Hamster
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Gashi Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 am

No idea if it is going to be compettitive or not, but it has green on it!

General Chat Forza41

General Chat Forza42

General Chat Forza44

General Chat Forza45

General Chat Forza46

General Chat Forza47
GLR Gashi
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Nice Lambo Gashi!
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Gashi Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Thanks, I didn't do that watch face, but I did add the green! RacerMann did the original work on that car. It was supposed to be on a white car but that just looked too plain for me.
GLR Gashi
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Yeah, I have a real hard time running white race cars, not my style. LOL Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Chat Empty Grand Am/Endurance

Post  AAR GTDon Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 am

Several people have asked when I might bring back the old IFCA Endurance series, probably because the Grand Am cars are much like the FM2 cars built for that series, with maximum handling and limited hp. It's a fair question, and I have been thinking about how to do that, or incorporate the main features of the endurance series to the Grand Am series.

The two main features that helped set the IFCA Endurance series apart from any other was the use of private chat between teammates, and the sharing of driving stints between two man teams with a bit of creative math. In real racing there is no communication between you and your opponent is the point, and in real endurance racing you have to share the driving duties. When we applied these two features, it added a fun realism never experienced in Forza before, and one that could be shared between you and a teammate. As a result some of the most entertaining and exciting racing ever had in the IFCA took place. The format was so unique and fun that it attracted many "dream teams" and some of the fastest Forza drivers in the world like, xcamx, Sp33DRac3r, Smokinu, 3Wide, Mayhem, Chrisupra, Chilledheat, all of the F4H crew, and many more. Predicting the outcome became impossible, and the favorites almost never won. It takes team work and cooperation and consistency is why.

The format was a type of relay where you take turns running stints in a "leap-frog" like fashion.

The lead drivers complete their first 5 lap stint, and then tags their ghosted teammates waiting at the pit entrance. Driver 2 does not move until 'contact' is made, and then he enters the pit to start his 5 lap stint.

(if a lead driver should accidentally pit in during the exchange he must simply go back around to the pit entrance to wait for his next stint, and no penalty will be issued.)

Once driver #2 has completed their 5 lap stint - both drivers will have completed the same amount of laps.

At this stage, you are required to make 1 more random pitstop, AND finally a mandatory pitstop at the end of Lap 20, following the tag and pit procedure detailed above.

The required random pitstop can be on any lap between the two mandatory pitstops, and both drivers need to pit on the same lap each pit.

So, teams must pit at the end of Lap 5, and once again before Lap 20. Then, once both drivers have completed their stops at the end of Lap 20, they both procede to the finish line as a team, completing the final 10 laps together, which is the only time both cars are on the track at the same time.

It sounds sort of complicated on paper, but it becomes fairly simple on the track. I'm posting this to guage interest for the next Grand Am cycle to begin on 11/27. For the format to work there needs to be at least 2 teams per lobby.

AAR GTDon
AAR GTDon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 pm

changes for this racingevent,

I have been driving this racing series already for 2 seasons. And now I was thinking I should make some comments. so that we can improve some details in the next season.

- 41 cars… what ist the point to use so many cars?!
-Proposal: 10 cars with similar parameters

-RWD / AWD why is it allowed to use both… you use whether RWD or AWD… oh yeah, there is 1 second penalty for AWD… Sorry people but this one second is really by AWD lost at the very beginning
-Proposal: only RWD or only AWD cars
And by the way… in the Central Division there were 15 competitors. 14 of those choose RWD car when invisico, who scored the best during this racings, took an AWD car… sorry but is RWD too difficult for you? Till now, I have never seen b0x driving something else like RWD car.

-tracks… there is about 1000000 great racing tracks in Forza3. Why do we always have to drive the same ones? Instead of standing picking out 20 new cars, there should be some new tracks available. It also doesn’t make sense to me, to get 2 x Pitstop by driving only 13 rounds.
-Proposal: each season there should be a track change. 3 events , 2 tracks, 13 rounds and one Pitstop. And the 4th event (final) just 1 track, 25 rounds and 2 pitstops.

- The winners of the season… for what reason there are „amateurs“ in this race, when at the End always the same 5-6 guys are at the top.
- Proposal: the best 4-6 drivers and winners should get a handycap for the comming seasons, for example traction off or a more slowlier car. In this way the drivers who are not on the level of box, invisico, mike or don, could get a chance to get to the finals.

Just to let you know, I am the Manager of a German homepage for Forza 3 events and I am taking care of organizing events and so on… that’s why I wanted to put my personal opinion to this racing event.

I hope to get some positive feedback from you guys.
Greetz Pierre

i´ll send this post at central division on the IFCA page, too

Last edited by GLR eVo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  AAR GTDon Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Not to be stubborn or anything, but all of these questions have already been answered on this site. I'll go through it one more time...
AAR GTDon
AAR GTDon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  AAR GTDon Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:13 pm

GLR eVo wrote:changes for this racingevent,

I have been driving this racing series already for 2 seasons. And now I was thinking I should make some ……………. so that we can improve some details in the next season.

- 41 cars… what ist the point to use so many cars?! Part of the point is people like a lot of different cars, and having a lot of cars makes it difficult to fall into boring repeated patterns of selection.-Proposal: 10 cars with similar parameters

-RWD / AWD why is it allowed to use both… you use whether RWD or AWD… oh yeah, there is 1 second penalty for AWD… Sorry people but this one second is really by AWD lost at the very beginning The 1 sec penality has come into play several times for AWD drivers. It was calculated that this is very close to the total time advantage AWD cars get off the start. And it seems to work.

-Proposal: only RWD or only AWD cars
And by the way… in the Central Division there were 15 competitors. 14 of those choose RWD car when invisico, who scored the best during this racings, took an AWD car… sorry but is RWD too difficult for you? Till now, I have never seen b0x driving something else like RWD car.

Invisico has done better than the average in AWD cars of his choice, true, but he would also do better than average in RWD cars as well. In the first round of this season he was not the fastest at both tracks.

-tracks… there is about 1000000 great racing tracks in Forza3. Why do we always have to drive the same ones? As previously stated the tracks are picked to help equalize the cars because no matter how equal the cars are, they always split into one of two kinds, either a speed car, or a handling car. If we have all handling tracks, the speed cars would not win. And if we had all speed tracks the handling cars would not win. So there has to be a balance for track selection, and there are not that many Forza tracks that can offer this balance.

Instead of standing picking out 20 new cars, there should be some new tracks available. It also doesn’t make sense to me, to get 2 x Pitstop by driving only 13 rounds.
-Proposal: each season there should be a track change. 3 events , 2 tracks, 13 rounds and one Pitstop. And the 4th event (final) just 1 track, 25 rounds and 2 pitstops.

The two pit stops is just a "hook" to make the series different, and to help mix the field up to create a little more strategy to the format.

- The winners of the season… for what reason there are „amateurs“ in this race, when at the End always the same 5-6 guys are at the top.
- Proposal: the best 4-6 drivers and winners should get a handycap for the comming seasons, for example traction off or a more slowlier car. In this way the drivers who are not on the level of box, invisico, mike or don, could get a chance to get to the finals.

This is the point of the format and why there is no qualifying. It gives the average drivers a better than average chance to compete by placing them at the front of the grid in the first, second, and third races. The fourth race is by normal lobby points generated by the reverse order lobby points from the third race, so even then the top drivers might not be at the front. Only at the Regional final (Sunset Club Reverse) is the grid finally set according to season points total with the best drivers in front. Same for the National final as well.

Just to let you know, I am the Manager of a German homepage for Forza 3 events and I am taking care of organizing events and so on… that’s why I wanted to put my personal opinion to this racing event.

I hope to get some positive feedback from you guys.
Greetz Pierre

i´ll send this post at central division on the IFCA page, too
AAR GTDon
AAR GTDon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:Several people have asked when I might bring back the old IFCA Endurance series, probably because the Grand Am cars are much like the FM2 cars built for that series, with maximum handling and limited hp. It's a fair question, and I have been thinking about how to do that, or incorporate the main features of the endurance series to the Grand Am series.

The two main features that helped set the IFCA Endurance series apart from any other was the use of private chat between teammates, and the sharing of driving stints between two man teams with a bit of creative math. In real racing there is no communication between you and your opponent is the point, and in real endurance racing you have to share the driving duties. When we applied these two features, it added a fun realism never experienced in Forza before, and one that could be shared between you and a teammate. As a result some of the most entertaining and exciting racing ever had in the IFCA took place. The format was so unique and fun that it attracted many "dream teams" and some of the fastest Forza drivers in the world like, xcamx, Sp33DRac3r, Smokinu, 3Wide, Mayhem, Chrisupra, Chilledheat, all of the F4H crew, and many more. Predicting the outcome became impossible, and the favorites almost never won. It takes team work and cooperation and consistency is why.

The format was a type of relay where you take turns running stints in a "leap-frog" like fashion.

The lead drivers complete their first 5 lap stint, and then tags their ghosted teammates waiting at the pit entrance. Driver 2 does not move until 'contact' is made, and then he enters the pit to start his 5 lap stint.

(if a lead driver should accidentally pit in during the exchange he must simply go back around to the pit entrance to wait for his next stint, and no penalty will be issued.)

Once driver #2 has completed their 5 lap stint - both drivers will have completed the same amount of laps.

At this stage, you are required to make 1 more random pitstop, AND finally a mandatory pitstop at the end of Lap 20, following the tag and pit procedure detailed above.

The required random pitstop can be on any lap between the two mandatory pitstops, and both drivers need to pit on the same lap each pit.

So, teams must pit at the end of Lap 5, and once again before Lap 20. Then, once both drivers have completed their stops at the end of Lap 20, they both procede to the finish line as a team, completing the final 10 laps together, which is the only time both cars are on the track at the same time.

It sounds sort of complicated on paper, but it becomes fairly simple on the track. I'm posting this to guage interest for the next Grand Am cycle to begin on 11/27. For the format to work there needs to be at least 2 teams per lobby.

This series is great the way it is, I have never really liked the endurance format, and am not a fan of changing things....just my 2 cents.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 pm

I like it the way it is. Only thing I would like is to see is more variety of tracks. Have a bunch identified as speed and a bunch identified as handling and mix them up each season. The AWD cars do see to have more of an advantage, so a bigger penalty like 4 secs may work better. I've never done an indurance series so i'd probably pass on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:52 am

I think you should not fix what's not broken. Leave things as they are and find someone to run a west coast division. Wink
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Chat Empty new list

Post  AAR GTDon Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:05 am

Next seasons additional cars are on my storefront at this time. I will update and post the entire list soon.
AAR GTDon
AAR GTDon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next