Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prize Winners & Series Feedback

5 posters

Go down

Prize Winners & Series Feedback Empty Prize Winners & Series Feedback

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Prize Winners & Series Feedback 15grol0

First of all, I would to thank Midnite Rider, GLR MtLife, GLR BRIZZO, GLR Dopehat420, xDTAx CRASH, GLR Lister 206, GLR Viper58, GLR ZEIGHT13, RJC NOTSO, and OMG solleft for hosting lobbies this season. Without your help this wouldn't have been possible.

I would also like to thank all of the competitors, without you guys the FMC and The Lotus Challenge would not be what it is. Also, Thank you for being apart of the FMC's first full-time series.

One last thing, Please leave feedback on this series. We cannot make inprovements without it. Thank You.

The Winners

Overall Championship:

1. GLR BRIZZO - 1,000,000 Credits & 4000 Microsoft Points
2. GLR WingNut820 - 500,000 Credits & 1600 Microsoft Points
3. GLR MtLife - 250,000 Credits & 1600 Microsoft Points
4. OldmanOil - 150,000 Credits
5. GLR r1ngm4ster - 100,000 Credits
6. mehavenofear29 - 90,000 Credits
7. GLR BOOST - 80,000 Credits
8. GLR1FastRedneck - 70,000 Credits
9. GLR Lothar - 60,000 Credits
10. GLR Dopehat420 - 50,000 Credits

Team Championship:

1. Team GLR - 600,000 Credits - GLR WingNut820, GLR MtLife & RJC STREET
2. Camel Toe - 300,000 Credits - GLR BRIZZO, OldmanOil & GLR1FastRedneck
3. Team Monster - 150,000 Credits - GLR r1ngm4ster, GLR BOOST & GLR Dopehat420

Privateer Championship:

1. mehavenofear29 - 200,000 Credits
2. WhyMustISigh - 100,000 Credits
3. Fivpointslow - 50,000 Credits

Congratulations to GLR BRIZZO, Team GLR & mehavenofear29 for winning their respective championships.

To claim your prizes please contact GLR Lothar on Xbox Live.

Finally, here is a picture of the car for the next series that begins on July 7th, 2010 on the same night and at the same time. Sign-ups won't open for a few weeks but keep checking back for the new thread.

Prize Winners & Series Feedback O6y1qe

Back to top Go down

Prize Winners & Series Feedback Empty Brilliant !!

Post  GLR Asteroid Fri May 07, 2010 11:28 am

Let me be the first to congratulate all of you admin folks on a series, well put together, well maintained and absolute fun to be a part of. It was brill !!. Really can't wait for the next series.

Just one suggestion to be made by me. When we have no shows and you have to rejig the lobbys, try and ensure that the lobbys remain competative. In one race us mere mortals in the last lobby, had to contend with a regular driver from Lobby 2.
Obviously no match there, so our chance of gaining valuable points was somewhat diminished.

Other than that, the whole expirience was Ab Fab !!!!
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Prize Winners & Series Feedback Empty Re: Prize Winners & Series Feedback

Post  GLR CRASH Fri May 07, 2010 1:38 pm

This was a great series there was a few hiccups when people didnt show but it was always dealt with quickly and we never had to wait long to start a race. i cant wait for more series races. and you might as well mark me down for being a host in those series too that way its easier for you to pick on me.lol cant wait till next race
GLR CRASH
GLR CRASH
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prize Winners & Series Feedback Empty Awesome

Post  OneFastRedneck Fri May 07, 2010 1:45 pm

First let me say a huge thanks to Lothar and Midnite for running a flawless operation...you guys rock! Thanks Lothar for tracking the points and keeping the points threads updated...you are THE MAN!!!Thanks to all the hosts for what you do, none of this is possible without you guys. And finally to all the participants, we do this for you, but we cannot do it without you....thank you guys for making this series a huge success, the Lotus Challenge will be back for sure!

Asteroid, I believe we will be making a change for the issue you brought up. In all fairness I believe if a higher ranked driver is placed into a lower ranked lobby, the higher ranked driver should not be eligible for the fast lap or win bonuses. We will be discussing this one in the team management forum. We always strive to keep things fair for everyone.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Diablo Sat May 08, 2010 9:25 am

I said it in the other thread, but you guys put on a fantastic series throughout. The racing was really competitive every week and the car was a lot of fun. I hope the Porsche will be just as exciting to drive (hopefully less erratic) than the Lotus.

On whats been said in the lower lobbies- I'm not 100% sure how the group system works in the lobby setup, but I know you can space people out. If you could do it (again im not sure if you can) set it so everyone goes then have the quicker guy start behind everyone one and take off like 10-15 seconds later. That I think would solve the issue.

Again thanks Lothar, Midnite, and whomever else helped run this series. It was friggen amazing.

F4H Diablo
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Prize Winners & Series Feedback Empty Banners

Post  OneFastRedneck Thu May 20, 2010 4:11 pm

I would also like to thank Sponge's sister for making the awesome banners at the top of our all of our posts, it is much appreciated. Very Happy
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu May 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Amen!!!
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin