Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 6 - Motegi East

+2
F4H Diablo
BOOST
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 6 - Motegi East - Page 2 Empty LAGGGGGG Out!!!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Out on lap 23 that blows!!!! Oh well there is always next week! If you guys get a chance check out the picks on my storefront. We had an accident on lap 16 and I was spun out then t-boned got a few good picks of that and the race itself. Let me know what you think.

Back to top Go down

Race 6 - Motegi East - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 6 - Motegi East

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:47 am

yeah,just want to apologise for missin past few races and not letting folk know.i didnt even attempt the motegi cos i thought i was out of the comp after missin previous 2.
my problem has been the time its held at,while its not seriously late,it's been too late for me when i've had to go to sea at half 4 and 5 in the morning,2 to 3 hours after the race.been doin 15-19 hr days at the lobster gear and i.ve just not been able to stay awake.once again i'm sorry,especially as some of you guys must spend a lot of time organising these races.i'd love to race more,but i suppose its not much use trying at these times.if theres a comp that starts at 11 or midnight,my time,then id be a constant runner but i realise these times would be impractical for you fellas over the pond.could someone let me know if there are any comps around these times,that'd be around 2 hours earlier than the challenge runs at,if there are any or to be any?
sorry once again.

Back to top Go down

Post  OneFastRedneck Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 pm

GLR GavMan wrote:yeah,just want to apologise for missin past few races and not letting folk know.i didnt even attempt the motegi cos i thought i was out of the comp after missin previous 2.
my problem has been the time its held at,while its not seriously late,it's been too late for me when i've had to go to sea at half 4 and 5 in the morning,2 to 3 hours after the race.been doin 15-19 hr days at the lobster gear and i.ve just not been able to stay awake.once again i'm sorry,especially as some of you guys must spend a lot of time organising these races.i'd love to race more,but i suppose its not much use trying at these times.if theres a comp that starts at 11 or midnight,my time,then id be a constant runner but i realise these times would be impractical for you fellas over the pond.could someone let me know if there are any comps around these times,that'd be around 2 hours earlier than the challenge runs at,if there are any or to be any?
sorry once again.

Understand what you are saying Gav, it would be very hard for me to make that time too.
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2