Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 1 Catalunya GP

+4
EZT Gambit
EZT Chadillac
Midnite Rider
EZT bobwithajob
8 posters

Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty Race 1 Catalunya GP

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Race 1 Catalunya GP 2n0how

Please note if you haven't sent a friends request to 'FMCWedRacing' PLEASE DO SO!!!! This is really important as it makes it easier for Lobby Hosts to find you when inviting you to races.

Race 1 at Catalunya GP Circuit.
Wednesay 6th june 2.00 am BST/ 9.00 pm EST

Qualifying: 5 laps (Slow down after 4th lap so host can collect the times).
Race: 21 Laps
Mandatory pit stop between laps 3 and 18.

Qualifying Lobby 1: GT2.

01. #48 -- GLR BEAST
02. #21 -- Lanrell 21
03. #175 - GLR Nelly75 - Host
04. #734 - EZT Chadillac
05. #36 -- EZT XessIVlife
06. #206 - GLR Red Dragon
07. #444 - Whiplash4444
08. #16 -- GLR Lothar - Back-up
09. #3 --- Boss Hamster 66
10. #977 - GLR Shooter 977

Qualifying Lobby 2: GT1.

01. #69 -- Midnight Rider - Host
02. #2 --- F4H Insanity - Backup
03. #29 -- F4H Diablo
04. #64 -- EZT Bobwithajob
05. #987 - EZT Stephane
06. #266 - EZT Gambit
07. #99 -- GLR Puckhead
08. #7 --- Profeloco
09. #58 -- GLR Viper58

Last edited by GLR Nelly75 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty Qualifying results

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Lobby 1: GT2

Lobby 2: GT1

Last edited by GLR Nelly75 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty Race Results

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 pm

GT1 Drivers results:

GT2 Drivers results:

Team results:

Back to top Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty Re: Race 1 Catalunya GP

Post  EZT bobwithajob Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Won't be making this one tonight. I am a little swamped with homework and studying. They really cram a lot of stuff in for the summer semester.
EZT bobwithajob
EZT bobwithajob

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 pm

EZT bobwithajob wrote:Won't be making this one tonight. I am a little swamped with homework and studying. They really cram a lot of stuff in for the summer semester.

No probs m8 hopefully see you next week.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Lobby 2 results, we lost GLR Beast on Lap 4 (Lagged out).......

Race 1 Catalunya GP IMGP7355

Great racing in lobby 2, it was all I could do to keep from screwing myself out of first (nice way to keep the pressure on Puckhead! Wink), see you all next week!!
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Lobby 1 results

Race 1 Catalunya GP DSC00077

Great race from start to finish thoroughly enjoyed it even though I finished last

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:09 am

Lap 17 Mayhem

Where it all begins....

Race 1 Catalunya GP 7179j7

Race 1 Catalunya GP V401on

Race 1 Catalunya GP Hsj2v7

Race 1 Catalunya GP Jrbl76

Race 1 Catalunya GP 2ivzam0

Race 1 Catalunya GP 2im2bec

Race 1 Catalunya GP 24nppq9

Race 1 Catalunya GP 2hgwodl

Race 1 Catalunya GP Ra945k

Race 1 Catalunya GP 2i8ehpc

Race 1 Catalunya GP X5z0xv

Race 1 Catalunya GP R06ws5

Thats all Folks !

Back to top Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty rules

Post  EZT Chadillac Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:31 am

can someone explain the rules on cutting corners to me. not sure if everyone is aware. doesnt make u fast just a sad racer

EZT Chadillac
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:39 am

EZT Chadillac wrote:can someone explain the rules on cutting corners to me. not sure if everyone is aware. doesnt make u fast just a sad racer

What are you talking about Chadillac? We would hope that it wouldn't happen at all but sometimes it does. Can you provide pictures of what you are talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 am

GLR Lothar wrote:
EZT Chadillac wrote:can someone explain the rules on cutting corners to me. not sure if everyone is aware. doesnt make u fast just a sad racer

What are you talking about Chadillac? We would hope that it wouldn't happen at all but sometimes it does. Can you provide pictures of what you are talking about?

Okay I've watched the replay and I can confirm that F4H Diablo was a bit aggressive with the corner cutting. But as no place was gained I'm not going to deduct any points this time but I will speak to him about it and next time a time penalty will be added.

Back to top Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty Sorry for that Shooter!!

Post  EZT Gambit Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 pm

I thought I heard that you and Chad were going to let us pass on this corner thats why I took the inside before the curve, when I realised u and chad were keeping a regular line I tried to avoid contacts by braking hard on the rumble strips, my objective was to stay on the rumble strips and let u take the regular line but I blocked wheels braking to hard. It was a mistake, I was a little bit nervous because the corner before I saw the nose of Diablo beside my rear right wheel. But I think that u and Chad were aware that we were close to u, but there was a miss of communication about when we were going to pass, because we were all having our hands full with those fights.

EZT Gambit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 pm

its all good.. thats what racing is all about Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Insanity Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:26 pm

With regard to corner cutting. The last chicane and very hard to judge running by yourself let alone when you are following someone. I will talk to Nelly about it but in that last chicane I believe it will be no harm no foul as he stated before.

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Diablo Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:41 pm

I shouldn't have raced last night. I was all over the place and was trying to run the car on the ragged edge. Whenever I had issues in the chicane, I backed off and didn't gain a position. The draft and subsequent understeer from these GT1's is incredible, so I was turning in quite early so that I'd make the chicane. Watch Turn 3 on the replay from my POV to understand what I mean. Gambit would pull me so hard through there because I couldn't turn in at all. Like Insanity said, it's hard to judge that corner anyway, let alone in a draft with someone braking in front of you. I use the line, so I judged based on how far away Gambit was from me.

I never made a pass on Gambit, nor would I have in that chicane section if I went too far inside. I lost any time gained in the last turn because of the draft. On the last lap, I cut the last part of the chicane (mind you none of it was intentional. At all. AT ALL) but slowed up and let Gambit have the position.

I don't have to pull up result sheets to prove my speed. I'm not a sad racer, Chad. Look on the leaderboards and series points over at VM, you don't get there for cutting the track. I can't wait for the canary to chirp in.

F4H Diablo
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty diablo

Post  EZT Chadillac Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 pm

not calling u a sad racer cuz ur slow. u r damn fast but someone of ur level shouldnt cut the track every lap thts y its sad. i mean u quailified a half second slower than wat u ran in race because u couldnt cut it then in race u no half tenth slower than the leader u had to keep up. at vm this wouldnt fly n nelly u told me u know he cuts the track so something should be done. and diablo again u r fast i like trying to keep up but its like daveyskills or mayhem or even chilledheat i would say the same thing to them ur fast but ur cutting corners man, n this is the second time ive witnesses u cuttin the track so just keep all fours on track n not over the rumble strips n well be fine

EZT Chadillac
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 pm

EZT Chadillac wrote:so just keep all fours on track n not over the rumble strips n well be fine

You don't have to keep all four on the track, just 2.

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Hold a sec guys.... we are getting ahead of ourselves. There is a process that we follow, similar to what what was done at IFCA and at VM. This is Nelly's first show and may not realize that so... first we need a formal complaint and video or photo evidence to give example. Then that will go before the race officials who will review and determine if there was a transgression and whether to penalize or not. This sort of decision is not all on the shoulders of the series organizer or any other single person. That is the best way that everyone who races is treated fairly etc. If people feel disadvantaged or that they haven't been treated fairly, the series will whither which we don't want because it was a fun little race etc. Since I know the basic issue, I will compile some statistics on corner cutting for all the drivers over a section of the race. It is expected that 2 wheels and the majority of the car remains on the tarmac as the standard. This is a tough standard particularly for Catalunya (i.e. I expect everyone to have occasional mishaps and errors) but it is what it is so I will look at the group and see if anyone stands out from the field. This will be a big undertaking though so be patient. Once I compile some numbers, I will present it to the race officials and it will be adjudicated.
GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H Diablo Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Just take me off the results. Don't bother with a process.

F4H Diablo
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty viper

Post  EZT Chadillac Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 am

i understand maybe 5 at most per race is acceptable but 57 times in 21 laps thats a lil ridiculous. but hey thts just me

EZT Chadillac
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR BEAST Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 am

ive went ahead and made a topic for incidents for anything that may happen in the future.

Very Happy

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 am

GLR BEAST wrote:ive went ahead and made a topic for incidents for anything that may happen in the future.

Very Happy

Sorry Beast I've just deleted that post m8. We already have the race officials forum. Only admins and race officials can post there and we post evidence there and decided the outcome there.

After looking at some other evidence brought to light My official word on this is Diablo receives last place points for the race.

As he has been asked to be removed from the series there will be no further action.

Now he wasn't the only person who was corner cutting, Diablo was the worst one but there was others who got all four wheels of the road myself included. I'll be more than happy to go through everyone's replay and deduct points from those people that cut the track but a lot of you won't like like the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Race 1 Catalunya GP Empty hi

Post  EZT Chadillac Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:58 am

ok im sure everyone cut the track im sure i did but nearly as much as him idc if u deduct points do whatever u feel needs to be done but u all know he does and nvr did anything about so i stood up for it and pushed the point across thats it

EZT Chadillac
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR BEAST Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 am

GLR Nelly75 wrote:
GLR BEAST wrote:ive went ahead and made a topic for incidents for anything that may happen in the future.

Very Happy

Sorry Beast I've just deleted that post m8. We already have the race officials forum. Only admins and race officials can post there and we post evidence there and decided the outcome there.

After looking at some other evidence brought to light My official word on this is Diablo receives last place points for the race.

As he has been asked to be removed from the series there will be no further action.

Now he wasn't the only person who was corner cutting, Diablo was the worst one but there was others who got all four wheels of the road myself included. I'll be more than happy to go through everyone's replay and deduct points from those people that cut the track but a lot of you won't like like the outcome.

whoops Embarassed

GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:21 am

No probs buddy lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content