Race 5 - Camino Mini

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  uncabunca on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:34 am

Welcome To Camino Mini


Date:

Sunday April 29, 2012

Start Time:

5 PM Pacific, 7 PM Central, 8 PM Eastern, 12 Midnight GMT, 1 AM (Mon) BST

Track:

Camino Mini, Sunset



Qualifying Results
1 GLR Insanity 23.586
2 EZT AXE 23.734
3 GLR FACEPALMER 23.884
4 Boss Hamster 66 24.026
5 EZT RacerX 24.066
6 GLR Puckhead 24.119
7 EZT uncabunca 24.360
8 GLR Red Dragon 24.369
9 GLR Nelly75 24.710
10 GLR BEAST 24.733


Race Results

Room 1


FL - GLR Insanity, 23.514

1. GLR Insanity - 20:32.561
2. GLR FACEPALMER
3. Boss Hamster 66
4. GLR Nelly75
5. GLR Puckhead
6. EZT RacerX
7. GLR Red Dragon
8. EZT uncabunca
9. GLR BEAST
10. EZT AXE - DNF, 49 laps


Race Points


Last edited by uncabunca on Sat May 05, 2012 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : The OC

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  GLR BEAST on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 pm

I cant wait for this race! Ive been running some laps and i feel pretty good

_________________
GLR- #48
EZT- #48
FNAS-#48
FMC-#48
VMM-#68


2011 Forza NASCAR All-Star Series Season 2 All-Star Race winner
2011 Forza NASCAR All-Star Series Season 2 3rd place overal



GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 21
Location : New Orleans, LA "The Who Dat Nation"

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  uncabunca on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 am

Agreed. This track is going to be fun!
avatar
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : The OC

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  GLR BEAST on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:19 am

the only bad part about this that the track is soo narrow its going to be hard to make passes

_________________
GLR- #48
EZT- #48
FNAS-#48
FMC-#48
VMM-#68


2011 Forza NASCAR All-Star Series Season 2 All-Star Race winner
2011 Forza NASCAR All-Star Series Season 2 3rd place overal



GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 21
Location : New Orleans, LA "The Who Dat Nation"

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  GLR BEAST on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:26 pm

has anybody been running times? so far my best is a 24.1

_________________
GLR- #48
EZT- #48
FNAS-#48
FMC-#48
VMM-#68


2011 Forza NASCAR All-Star Series Season 2 All-Star Race winner
2011 Forza NASCAR All-Star Series Season 2 3rd place overal



GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 21
Location : New Orleans, LA "The Who Dat Nation"

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  F4H Insanity on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 pm

I have hit a 23.7xx a few times.

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  F4H Insanity on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:46 pm

This ought to be interesting. I ended up lagging out of the race after I finished so I am wondering if I still get the win or not. I am checking my replay now but I think I got the whole thing and I have my final time written out.

Edit: I do have the replay that shows me crossing the line just in case you need it.


Last edited by GLR Insanity on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  EZT RacerX on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 pm

GLR Insanity wrote:This ought to be interesting. I ended up lagging out of the race after I finished so I am wondering if I still get the win or not. I am checking my replay now but I think I got the whole thing and I have my final time written out.

Definitely a crazy finish with you and Axe lagging out... You sure you guys didn't plan this out in advance just to mess things up a bit... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
avatar
EZT RacerX
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 pm

I got Insanity Overall Time 20:32.561 Best lap 23.514
Facepalmer Overall Time 20:42.890 Best lap 23.661
Boss Hamster Overall Time 20:55.085 Best Lap 23.781
Ezt Axe Didn't post overall time due to lag out but was 4th when disconnected Best lap 23.756
Nelly Overall Time 21:03.583 Best lap 23.923
Puckhead Overall Time 21:11.266 Best lap 23.981
RacerX Overall Time 21:17.858 Best lap 24.074
Red Dragon Overall Time 21:20.051 Best lap 23.789
Uncabunca Overall Time 21:51.649 Best lap 24.252
Beast Overall Time 22:13.538 Best lap 24.118


Last edited by GLR Nelly75 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:14 pm

GLR Insanity wrote:This ought to be interesting. I ended up lagging out of the race after I finished so I am wondering if I still get the win or not. I am checking my replay now but I think I got the whole thing and I have my final time written out.

Edit: I do have the replay that shows me crossing the line just in case you need it.

I hope you still get the win and axe keeps his spot as well. You had the win in the bag and both of you lagging out right at the end of the race sucked big time. We race for fun after all and i would hate to see both of you lose points for it ,even though it would help me and my team in the standings Wink lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 pm

GLR Nelly75 wrote:I got Insanity Overall Time 20:32.561 Best lap 23.514
Facepalmer Overall Time 20:42.890 Best lap 23.661
Boss Hamster Overall Time 20:55.085 Best Lap 23.781
Ezt Axe Didn't post overall time due to lag out but was 4th when disconnected Best lap 23.756
Nelly Overall Time 21:03.583 Best lap 23.923
Puckhead Overall Time 21:11.266 Best lap 23.981
RacerX Overall Time 21:17.858 Best lap 24.074
Red Dragon Overall Time 21:20.051 Best lap 23.789
Uncabunca Overall Time 21:51.649 Best lap 24.252
Beast Overall Time 21:13.538 Best lap 24.118

Beasts time is wrong i think. 22:13.538 maybe? Sorry Beast Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  GLR BEAST on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 pm

GLR puckhead wrote:
GLR Nelly75 wrote:I got Insanity Overall Time 20:32.561 Best lap 23.514
Facepalmer Overall Time 20:42.890 Best lap 23.661
Boss Hamster Overall Time 20:55.085 Best Lap 23.781
Ezt Axe Didn't post overall time due to lag out but was 4th when disconnected Best lap 23.756
Nelly Overall Time 21:03.583 Best lap 23.923
Puckhead Overall Time 21:11.266 Best lap 23.981
RacerX Overall Time 21:17.858 Best lap 24.074
Red Dragon Overall Time 21:20.051 Best lap 23.789
Uncabunca Overall Time 21:51.649 Best lap 24.252
Beast Overall Time 21:13.538 Best lap 24.118

Beasts time is wrong i think. 22:13.538 maybe? Sorry Beast Wink

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad

_________________
GLR- #48
EZT- #48
FNAS-#48
FMC-#48
VMM-#68


2011 Forza NASCAR All-Star Series Season 2 All-Star Race winner
2011 Forza NASCAR All-Star Series Season 2 3rd place overal



GLR BEAST
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 21
Location : New Orleans, LA "The Who Dat Nation"

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 am

GLR puckhead wrote:
GLR Nelly75 wrote:I got Insanity Overall Time 20:32.561 Best lap 23.514
Facepalmer Overall Time 20:42.890 Best lap 23.661
Boss Hamster Overall Time 20:55.085 Best Lap 23.781
Ezt Axe Didn't post overall time due to lag out but was 4th when disconnected Best lap 23.756
Nelly Overall Time 21:03.583 Best lap 23.923
Puckhead Overall Time 21:11.266 Best lap 23.981
RacerX Overall Time 21:17.858 Best lap 24.074
Red Dragon Overall Time 21:20.051 Best lap 23.789
Uncabunca Overall Time 21:51.649 Best lap 24.252
Beast Overall Time 21:13.538 Best lap 24.118

Beasts time is wrong i think. 22:13.538 maybe? Sorry Beast Wink

Whoops LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:18 am

I've just edited it Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  uncabunca on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 am

An unusual race finish to be sure. I have the replay and will review it before finalizing the results.

Qualifying results are posted.
avatar
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : The OC

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  uncabunca on Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 am

A review of the replay shows that Insanity crossed the finish line before lagging out so he gets first place. AXE lagged out before crossing the line so, unfortunately, per the rules, he gets last place in the lobby. Sorry AXE, it sucks, I know, but rules is rules.

Race results are posted.
avatar
uncabunca
Pro
Pro

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : The OC

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 5 - Camino Mini

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

uncabunca wrote:A review of the replay shows that Insanity crossed the finish line before lagging out so he gets first place. AXE lagged out before crossing the line so, unfortunately, per the rules, he gets last place in the lobby. Sorry AXE, it sucks, I know, but rules is rules.

Race results are posted.

It's nice to get 4th place point's because this should be enough to put our team ahead of Short Bus.
But at the same time it was a really tough race for everyone and I think the rules need to be changed for future races. Maybe bring in a 90% rule so that if a driver gets more than halfway through the final lap and lags out he should still receive the point's for the position he was in.

Unlucky Axe Mad Mad Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum