Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat

+3
F4H Diablo
Midnite Rider
glrdopehat420
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: General Chat

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Changed Round 7 to Sedona Club Reverse. Much better track to drive and a lot of fun!

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Now we are changing races because someone has issue with the track that was originally listed?? First we hand points to shooter for winning lobby 2 and getting fast lap when he qualified for lobby 1 and now this?? WTF? Guess I am done with this series as well, Count me out in the rest of it, I am disgusted and done. Evil or Very Mad
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 pm

In the end it will be Lothar who decides who gets what points because it's his show.

I made the suggestion to change to Sedona club reverse because I drove both tracks in this car and thought the reverse was a lot more fun and interesting, also one that doesn't get used much so it seems like a whole new track.

Remember we're just here for the fun of racing. If you're not having fun then there's no point of even doing any of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm

GLRmikem wrote:Changed Round 7 to Sedona Club Reverse. Much better track to drive and a lot of fun!

We ARE NOT changing the tracks Mike. I did alot of testing and you should have spoken to me first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 pm

After chatting with Lothar on XBL I resend my withdrawl and will be finishing this series after all. See you all on Wednesday, be ready, I will be charging to the front on the first lap, as I am told I always do.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:After chatting with Lothar on XBL I resend my withdrawl and will be finishing this series after all. See you all on Wednesday, be ready, I will be charging to the front on the first lap, as I am told I always do.

That's great news buddy look forward to seeing you on track in a bit m8 Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Guys, I hate to do this but I have to back out of the series. My life is CRAZY right now. I am working on the points as we speak and will have them posted Saturday after tonights race. I hope you understand. I will continue with the points till the series over. Sorry fellas

Last edited by GLR Lothar on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:29 pm

I think we all understand Lothar. Take care, we'll see you again when things get under control again.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2