Race 6 - Infineon Long

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  F4H Insanity on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:40 am

If you could have heard the noise you would have quit out. I had a serious headache for the next 3 hours and I quit on lap 6. I cannot imagine everyone who stayed in there the whole time. It was really bad.

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:38 am

it wasnt just the noise for me, the fact that my controller was acting up like what redneck said, there was no way i would have been able to finish that race.

_________________

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 am

Lobby 2 Results:

Fastest Lap: GLR FACEPALMER - 1:38.269

1. GLR FACEPALMER - 42:19.643
2. EZT AXE - 42:21.908
3. EZT DJ - 42:26.135
4. GLR Lothar - 42:35.941
5. Boss Hamster 66 - 42:39.300
6. GLR Viper58 - 42:56.399
7. GLR puckhead - 43:13.088
8. EZT Neo 45 - 43:34.854
9. Gefafawhisp - 47:33.688

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  F4H MOPAR001 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 pm

It's too bad that the final race ended up like this. If you had your mic unplugged Rik Dogski then there really isn't much else you could have done. Just shows another flaw is this poorly made game along with whatever was going on with the controllers and the major lag near the end of the race.

Anyway well done to Bullet on the championship and everyone else who participated. Looking forward to the next series which will hopefully run a little smoother, on T10's side.

So happy holidays to all and see ya in 2012. cheers

_________________

F4H MOPAR001
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-01-14
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  TrooperR6 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Haha I can't believe I forgot about this race I was busy getting drunk at the bar..... Oh well there will be other ones congrats bullet on ur win.
avatar
TrooperR6
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  F4H FACEPALMER on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Just turn your mic down and go without it for one race, not the end of the world. cyclops

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm

GLR FACEPALMER wrote:Just turn your mic down and go without it for one race, not the end of the world. cyclops

I was thinking the same thing scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:12 am

its wasnt jus the mic.....if you read the post right, redneck and i had the same problem with out controllers! If i was just the mic i wouldnt have backed out but when the view is going from left to right to behind and the car slows down.....there was no way i was gonna be able to finish like that.

_________________

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am

GLR r1ngm4ster wrote:its wasnt jus the mic.....if you read the post right, redneck and i had the same problem with out controllers! If i was just the mic i wouldnt have backed out but when the view is going from left to right to behind and the car slows down.....there was no way i was gonna be able to finish like that.

Yea, thats totally different Embarassed .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  F4H Insanity on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:57 am

I am not going to argue this. I quit out because it was a distraction and after the short time I had my headset on it caused the pounding headache. I missed 2 races and didn't want to wreck a championship contender as I was having a hell of a time racing bullet and mopar. That is why I quit.

F4H Insanity
Pro
Pro

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  OneFastRedneck on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:57 am

I don't think the noise was that big of a deal myself, first thing I did was turn the volume down on my headset. All of us are experienced enough we can race without talking. Like r1ng, my car was undriveable due to some wierd glitchiness in my controller, wierd stuff I have never encountered before on Forza.
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1293
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 52
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  Midnite Rider on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Just say Thanks T10 and Microsoft! LOL I have experienced a few wierd controller glitches as well, actually have had my controller shut itself of repeatedly after changing to a freshly charged battery pack. They are really just screwing with us. Wink

_________________


GLR---#69
FMC---#69
EZT---#69

Green Leaf Racing Administrator
FMC Admin/Race Official
Green Leaf Racing
FM Challenge

2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 2 - 3rd place Oval Champion
2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 3 - 3rd place Road Course Champion
avatar
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 56
Location : Coos Bay, Oregon USA

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  TrooperR6 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Midnite Rider wrote:Just say Thanks T10 and Microsoft! LOL I have experienced a few wierd controller glitches as well, actually have had my controller shut itself of repeatedly after changing to a freshly charged battery pack. They are really just screwing with us. Wink
One of the best things you can do for yourself is get the plug and play charger, I just keep my controller pluged in the whole time I am in a series race and never have issues.
And for $15 it is a headack relief.
avatar
TrooperR6
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  BOOST on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 pm

about that controller glitch, are you guys running a wired controller? because mine does the same thing once in awhile and didnt happen till i bought a wired controller. it also happened more frequently in fm3.

_________________
avatar
BOOST
Pro
Pro

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 34
Location : Cincinnati, Oh

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  F4H Bullet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 am

TrooperR6 wrote:Haha I can't believe I forgot about this race I was busy getting drunk at the bar..... Oh well there will be other ones congrats bullet on ur win.


Thanks man, that whole time I was thinking, "Where is trooper?"

I still don't feel completely satisfied, I didn't even win 1 race. Evil or Very Mad

Won this off bonus points really. Had a lot of fast laps for the race, but also a lot of spins. Embarassed

Looking forward to the next series. cheers

_________________
Porsche GT3 Cup Season 2 - 3rd Overall
Mopar Challenge Season 1 - 2nd Overall
Stockhatch Season 1 - ?

F4H Bullet
Pro
Pro

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  F4H Bullet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:11 am

BTW, hey Mopar, what were you thinking when Redneck was explaining the pit situation? lol!

Im pretty sure you know what I was thinking, just didn't want to say it. lol!

_________________
Porsche GT3 Cup Season 2 - 3rd Overall
Mopar Challenge Season 1 - 2nd Overall
Stockhatch Season 1 - ?

F4H Bullet
Pro
Pro

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  F4H MOPAR001 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 pm

F4H Bullet wrote:BTW, hey Mopar, what were you thinking when Redneck was explaining the pit situation? lol!

Im pretty sure you know what I was thinking, just didn't want to say it. lol!

I always make sure I tryout the pit entrance before the race. So to answer your question I wasn't thinking about it at all you asshole. santa

_________________

F4H MOPAR001
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-01-14
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  OneFastRedneck on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 pm

F4H MOPAR001 wrote:
F4H Bullet wrote:BTW, hey Mopar, what were you thinking when Redneck was explaining the pit situation? lol!

Im pretty sure you know what I was thinking, just didn't want to say it. lol!

I always make sure I tryout the pit entrance before the race. So to answer your question I wasn't thinking about it at all you asshole. santa

lol! lol! He will never let you forget Mopar!
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1293
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 52
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Race 6 - Infineon Long

Post  Midnite Rider on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 pm

BOOST wrote:about that controller glitch, are you guys running a wired controller? because mine does the same thing once in awhile and didnt happen till i bought a wired controller. it also happened more frequently in fm3.

It never happened to me in FM3, & I always use a wireless controller. I don't need 250lbs of great dane yanking my cord out in the middle of my play because he decides he wants to come in and spend time with me. I do have the charge and play cable that came with my special edition controller but I don't use it. I have one of the nice dual battery chargers so I always have one charged and ready to go, as long as my controller doesn't glitch. LOL And if the controller doesn't glitch I just pray I don't glitch during the race as I usually do. Wink

_________________


GLR---#69
FMC---#69
EZT---#69

Green Leaf Racing Administrator
FMC Admin/Race Official
Green Leaf Racing
FM Challenge

2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 2 - 3rd place Oval Champion
2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 3 - 3rd place Road Course Champion
avatar
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 56
Location : Coos Bay, Oregon USA

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum