Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMC StockHatch Series 1 - Room Hosts and Driver Allocations

+2
Exiled
EZT Neo 45
6 posters

Go down

FMC StockHatch Series 1 - Room Hosts and Driver Allocations Empty FMC StockHatch Series 1 - Room Hosts and Driver Allocations

Post  EZT Neo 45 Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:59 pm

ROOM HOSTS AND DRIVER ALLOCATIONS

To ensure this event runs smoothly and on time, all drivers signed up are allocated to a specific qualifying Host as denoted by the Sign Up information. You must always report to this Host, or Backup, for your qualifying session.

Click here to view the allocations.
Click here to read how Race Night will work.

HOSTS

QUALIFYING
All Hosts must set their room correctly according to the settings displayed below. You must invite everyone allocated to your room whether they are appearing online or offline, by looking through the Friends List of the gamertag, EZT StockHatch. All drivers signed up will appear on that list. As a Host, you must enforce the rules of qualifying as stated in the Rules and Regulations, which includes qualifying procedure regarding certification. Certified laps will appear at the top, uncertified at the bottom. An uncertified time could be faster than a certified time, but will still be placed after all certified times.

Once qualifying is complete, hosts will be invited into a Party Chat with EZT Neo 45. Please be patient as only 7 hosts can fit in the Party at once, but all hosts will get an invite. Please keep quiet when times are times are being read out, and state if a time is uncertified or not.

RACE
Race rooms will be created either by a Host or a Race Official, who will need to set the room correctly according to the settings displayed below. They must invite everyone allocated to their room whether they are appearing online or offline, by looking through the friends list of the gamertag, EZT StockHatch. All drivers signed up will appear on that list. If there is a Connection Confliction between drivers in the room, please follow the guidelines in the Rules and Regulations regarding Connections. As a Host they must enforce the rules of racing. Once the races is complete, please note down the finishing order, the fastest lap of the room, the Total Race Timer of the room winner and whether any drivers did not finish, taking notice of which lap this occured. Do not leave the lobby until you have all the necessary information, then post it onto the forum as soon as possible.

DRIVERS

QUALIFYING
All drivers will get an invite from their Host. Please be patient and make sure you are appearing online to ensure a quick invite. When in the lobby, know the rules regarding qualifying, follow the Hosts lead and comply with any direction they give. When qualifying is complete, drivers must remember their lap time and ensure the Host has it noted correctly. At this point, all Hosts will gather together to share their laptimes and so drivers are asked to be patient whilst the data is sorted. You may practice if you wish, but you must respond to any messages or invites immediately.

RACE
All drivers will get an invite from their Host. If there is a Connection Confliction between drivers in the room, please follow the guidelines in the Rules and Regulations regarding Connections. Drivers must ensure they know the Race procedure. Please race cleanly and fairly, following the "Rules of the Road" and fun will be had by all. Once the race is complete, drivers must remember their finishing position, whether they have the fastest lap, and what the Total Race Timer is for the room winner, and ensure the Host has this information noted correctly. It is advised to Save Replays in order to take pictures, videos, share great moments and help resolve any possible disputes. At this point, the race meeting is now complete and you are free to leave the lobby.

BACKUP HOSTS
If you are a Backup Host, please start a room if the Host is not online within 5 minutes of Race Night beginning and take over hosting duties. If the Host does then come online, they can then join your room.

ROOM SETTINGS
RULESADVANCED RULESCAR RESTRICTIONS
Environment = OPTIONScoring Type = time basedAllow Upgrades = Yes
Track = OPTIONCompare Best Lap Scores = OPTIONPerformance Index (less) = Various
Max Players = 8Grid Ordering = randomPower (less or equal) = 250 hp
Laps = OPTIONCurb Weight (more) = Four groupings: 2,600, 2,700, 2,800, and 2,900 lbs
Damage Difficulty = CosmeticOVERRIDESDrive Type = FWD
Collision Mode = OPTIONForce off TCS = Yes
End Of Race Timer = noneForce off STM = Yes
Environment = (check current week)
Track = (check current week)
Laps = (Qualifying = 5 / Race = (check current week))
Collision Mode = (Qualifying = OFF / Race = ON)
Compare Best Lap Scores = (Qualifying = YES / Race = NO)

Last edited by EZT Neo 45 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

FMC StockHatch Series 1 - Room Hosts and Driver Allocations Empty Re: FMC StockHatch Series 1 - Room Hosts and Driver Allocations

Post  EZT Neo 45 Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 pm

HOW RACE NIGHT WILL WORK

The FMC StockHatch series is a relatively simple format of qualifying, and then racing in the appropriate room from your qualifying result, but here is a simple guide to follow which should help explain.

QUALIFYING
All drivers will qualify in their qualifying lobbies, as stated below. Your qualifying time will determine which room you will race in, and what grid placement you will have. All certified laptimes will be placed ahead of uncertified laptimes, as stated in the rules.

RACE
The Host will receive an Xbox Live message containing all drivers that will feature in their room, and once the room is set to the correct settings as stated above, all drivers will then receive an invite. The race is a stationary grid, which means the room must complete a quick 1 lap race and finish in the same position in which they are to start the race in order for the grid to be set correctly when Lobby Points ordering is applied. Remember that there is a mandatory pitstop required in this series which must be taken after the first three laps and before the final three laps. Once the race is completed, ensure all required data is collected as stated above.

TIP - The 1 lap race should be on Camino Mini as it will take less than 30 seconds!

Last edited by EZT Neo 45 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 am; edited 7 times in total
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

FMC StockHatch Series 1 - Room Hosts and Driver Allocations Empty Re: FMC StockHatch Series 1 - Room Hosts and Driver Allocations

Post  EZT Neo 45 Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 pm

DRIVER HOST AND LOBBY ALLOCATIONS

Room 1
1#120 EZT o solleftEZT/Gamepod Team Blue
2#75 GLR RomanGLR Team 1
3#51 GLRmikemTEAM RAWHYDE
4#282 TDR TRAGIDY Team Dynamic Racing
5#97 PRT HuGoOoRaCeRPRT Blue
6#711 EZT TomCat7EZT/Gamepod Team Silver
7#42 AAR FACEPALMERFACEPALMER Racing
Room 2
1#36 EZT XessIVLifeEZT/Gamepod Team Blue
2#33 EZT AXEJaxEquipt
3#188 Bulletdodger831Team Telmex with Cytosport
4#37 ProfeLocoShort Bus Racing
5#98 PRT OdiePRT Blue
6#23 LewingbaoTeam Slow
7#60 GLR InsanityInsane One Motorsports
Room 3
1#420 GLR1FastRedneckGLR Team 1
2#38 EZT Neo 45EZT/Gamepod Team Silver
3#712 Strumlord 360LSS RACING
4#206 GLR Red DragonShort Bus Racing
5#991 Xiled666OveRated Racing
6#100 Kimaira51PRT Blue
7#414 offbrojaypeak67OBJP Racing
Room 4
1#216 EZT PDILLY77EZT/Gamepod Team Silver
2#69 Midnite RiderSmokey and the Bandits
3#977 GLR Shooter 977GLR Team 1
4#111 PRTmarciojPRT Yellow
5#32 Th3realistTh3realist Motorsports
6#29 GLR DiabloTEAM RAWHYDE
7#927 Interloper oKa-tet Racing
Room 5
1#66 Boss Hamster 66Short Bus Racing
2#358 GLR AsteroidMonster Mash
3#112 TNZ RamozaEZT/Gamepod Team Blue
4#95 PRT psy scissorPRT Yellow
5#820 GLR WingNut820TEAM RAWHYDE
6#96 PRT jesussamuelPRT Yellow
7#268 GLR Buzz 268Smokey and the Bandits
Text = Host
Text = Backup Host

Last edited by EZT Neo 45 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 8 times in total
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 am

Qualifying Lobby Hosts: Experience any problems during qualifying?
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 am

People not showing up in our qualifying lobby
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

Exiled wrote:People not showing up in our qualifying lobby

Other than that.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Asteroid Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 am

Nope...everything went smooth as silk.
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TomCat7 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 am

EZT Neo 45 wrote:

Other than that.

I wasn't the host, but GLR Red Dragon lagged out of our room after the 1 lap Grid setup lap, while we were waiting for the room to be set up for Sedona and the 34 laps.

We did not rerun the 1 lap Grid setup, because Red Dragon said not to, that it was OK if he started last.

But officially, I think the next time this happens to any room, there should be another 1 lap Grid order race.

Red Drqgon was supposed to be 3rd on the Grid order. Although he ended up 3rd in the Official Sedon 34 lap race, he may have gotten 1st. I started 7th instead of 8th and got into 5th by the 1st corner.

I watched the replay and noticed that Red Dragon's launch, off the line at the start, was slower than normal. There was a delay in him getting started. It appeared that he had a 1 or 2 second delayed start.
lol!
TomCat7
TomCat7
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  oohhbehave Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Did you see me plow in to the wall after exiting the pit? I was so mentally exhausted at that point when i pitted in. I sat back and closed my eyes for a few seconds and when i opened up, all i saw was the wall barrier. Laughing

oohhbehave
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Asteroid Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

I was the host TomCat and I hear you. But everybody agreed to start as is.... at RedDragon's suggestion. He was offered another 1 lapper, but was OK with it, so we went ahead. If we want to make your suggestion a steadfast rule in the future, then that is OK with me. But in this instance all the drivers were asked their opinion and all replied in the affirmative.
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Well, my original question was regarding Qualifying Lobby Hosts and any problems there. If there were problems, those may be fixable.

Race lobbies are another issue. They are what they are based on qualifying. They cannot be changed once the qualifying has been done.

The issue with Red Dragon should have been corrected by running another set-up lap. No one should lose a position on the grid they rightfully earned. I suppose it's up to the discretion of the lobby host of how to handle it. But, that would be the preferred solution. I support Asteroid's actions.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Please review Qualifying Lobby assignments. You may have a new lobby.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 am

EZT Neo 45 wrote:Please review Qualifying Lobby assignments. You may have a new lobby.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 am

TomCat7 wrote:
EZT Neo 45 wrote:

Other than that.

I wasn't the host, but GLR Red Dragon lagged out of our room after the 1 lap Grid setup lap, while we were waiting for the room to be set up for Sedona and the 34 laps.

We did not rerun the 1 lap Grid setup, because Red Dragon said not to, that it was OK if he started last.

But officially, I think the next time this happens to any room, there should be another 1 lap Grid order race.

Red Drqgon was supposed to be 3rd on the Grid order. Although he ended up 3rd in the Official Sedon 34 lap race, he may have gotten 1st. I started 7th instead of 8th and got into 5th by the 1st corner.

I watched the replay and noticed that Red Dragon's launch, off the line at the start, was slower than normal. There was a delay in him getting started. It appeared that he had a 1 or 2 second delayed start.
lol!

I let everyone take off so I wouldn't be piling into anyone in the first turn. That's why it looked like a delayed start. On any other track I probably would have wanted to re-set the grid. I suck at Sedona, though. Just wanted to get it over with!

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 am

Qualifying Lobby assignments updated!
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 am

Qualifying Lobby Hosts - Please record the car for the following if they are in your lobby:

#42 AAR FACEPALMER
#23 Lewingbao
#60 GLR Insanity
#712 Strumlord 360
#414 offbrojaypeak67
#927 Interloper o

Thanks!
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT Neo 45 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 pm

It has been brought to my attention someone had not received their invite to qualify for Race 5 at Silverstone. Here is a refresher of the "procedures" for qualifying for all parties involved (lobby hosts, their backups, and drivers).

Rules and Regulations wrote:QUALIFYING

Please be online and ready to race at 19:00 CST / 01:00 GMT (UK) / 09:00 West OZ (Tues). All drivers will get an invite from their room host. If you do not receive an invite by 19:10 CST / 01:10 GMT (UK) / 09:10 West OZ (Tues), please inform the Series Organizer or Support Staff.

Qualifying will take place at 19:20 CST / 01:20 GMT (UK) / 09:20 West OZ (Tues)...

If the lobby host is not online, the backup should be starting the qualifying lobby by five (5) minutes after the hour.

Thanks!cheers
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down