A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  chilledheat on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 am

Hey guys, its been a while! How is everyone doing? Just thought i'd get in contact and show my face to all those who may or may not care Razz

Hope to catch up with you all soon!

chilledheat

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  GLR r1ngm4ster on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:53 am

well welcome to the darkside chilled lol, hope everything is well and get to see on the track again soon

GLR r1ngm4ster
Pro
Pro

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  GLR Asteroid on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:18 pm


Welcome Chilled !. We all hope to see you back in the game soon mate !!!

_________________


Who Dares,...Wins !!
TEAM GLR #358
FMC #358
IFCA #358
EZT #358
VM #358
avatar
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Chicago,Illinois USA

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  DMS Roll AFat 1 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:18 pm

dont know you but hello anyway may bump into you on the track sometime

_________________
Drive it like you stole your Dad's car
avatar
DMS Roll AFat 1
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 38
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  Midnite Rider on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Good to see your alive and kicking still Chilled! Thanks for stopping by to say Hi!!

_________________


GLR---#69
FMC---#69
EZT---#69

Green Leaf Racing Administrator
FMC Admin/Race Official
Green Leaf Racing
FM Challenge

2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 2 - 3rd place Oval Champion
2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 3 - 3rd place Road Course Champion
avatar
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 56
Location : Coos Bay, Oregon USA

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  OneFastRedneck on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Chilly....you know we care mate! Hope to see you racing with us soon? Good to see you are still alive and kicking.
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1293
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 52
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  chilledheat on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 am

Yeah, things have been a tad hectic but hopefully will get on Live soon to just race again - i miss that! On a slight tangent, our little side project will soon be unveiled to the world Wink

chilledheat

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  F4H Diablo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 am

Hopefully really soon Smile

F4H Diablo
Pro
Pro

Posts : 175
Join date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  Midnite Rider on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 am

Cool, looking forward to your little side project!! Very Happy

_________________


GLR---#69
FMC---#69
EZT---#69

Green Leaf Racing Administrator
FMC Admin/Race Official
Green Leaf Racing
FM Challenge

2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 2 - 3rd place Oval Champion
2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 3 - 3rd place Road Course Champion
avatar
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 56
Location : Coos Bay, Oregon USA

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  EZT o solleft on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:05 pm

chilledheat wrote:Yeah, things have been a tad hectic but hopefully will get on Live soon to just race again - i miss that! On a slight tangent, our little side project will soon be unveiled to the world Wink

I have been patiently waiting ever since!!
You are best!
cheers
avatar
EZT o solleft
Pro
Pro

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 68
Location : Livonia,MI

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  OneFastRedneck on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 pm

chilledheat wrote:our little side project will soon be unveiled to the world Wink
Good, can't wait! We will keep the troops busy till then Smile
avatar
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1293
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 52
Location : Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  VVV Worm on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 pm

What is up!! good to hear from you.
I still get at least 10 questions a week of "when?".
Glad to hear it's almost ready and even more so that your ready to get back to what it's here for. Fun and racing!

cheers!

VVV Worm
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  TPR b0x on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:29 pm

DMS Roll AFat 1 wrote:dont know you but hello anyway may bump into you on the track sometime
call him the god of making forza tournaments!!


TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:12 pm

apeX b0x wrote:
DMS Roll AFat 1 wrote:dont know you but hello anyway may bump into you on the track sometime
call him the god of making forza tournaments!!


LMAO!!! cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  chilledheat on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 am

VVV Worm wrote:What is up!! good to hear from you.
I still get at least 10 questions a week of "when?".
Glad to hear it's almost ready and even more so that your ready to get back to what it's here for. Fun and racing!

cheers!
I wouldn't say 'almost' - but its coming along nicely. Call these posts a teaser or reminder if you will Wink

apeX b0x wrote:
DMS Roll AFat 1 wrote:dont know you but hello anyway may bump into you on the track sometime
call him the god of making forza tournaments!!
Haha! Without the support teams and competitors, what we did previously wouldn't be half as good. I'm looking forward to just racing again though!

chilledheat

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  F4H Bullet on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Just please tell me JGTC will be back for another season. If you guys need help, like people for a support team PM me please. I'd like to help out if you guys need it. Very Happy

F4H Bullet
Pro
Pro

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  GLR Gashi on Wed May 04, 2011 12:13 am

Bulletdodger831 wrote:Just please tell me JGTC will be back for another season. If you guys need help, like people for a support team PM me please. I'd like to help out if you guys need it. Very Happy

JGTC is sorely missed.
avatar
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Posts : 178
Join date : 2010-05-13
Age : 40
Location : Oak Harbor, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  F4H FACEPALMER on Wed May 04, 2011 2:01 am

I was thinking about starting that back up since NOBODY else was going to, but if you guys are let me know, I can help. My other post in the other thread might make you think otherwise but if you think about it, all I'm trying to do is avoid multiple series from groups of people who SHOULD be racing together. I don't care which sites run which events as long as we are all there together having fun and not acting like a bunch of women. Racing is something we should be doing to get away from that shit, not to fuel it.

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  GLR Gashi on Wed May 04, 2011 1:03 pm

AAR FACEPALMER wrote:I was thinking about starting that back up since NOBODY else was going to, but if you guys are let me know, I can help. My other post in the other thread might make you think otherwise but if you think about it, all I'm trying to do is avoid multiple series from groups of people who SHOULD be racing together. I don't care which sites run which events as long as we are all there together having fun and not acting like a bunch of women. Racing is something we should be doing to get away from that shit, not to fuel it.

I really like this post Face. I think we all feel that way to some degree. I just like the racing, wherever the community decides to do it.
avatar
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Posts : 178
Join date : 2010-05-13
Age : 40
Location : Oak Harbor, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  chilledheat on Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Hey all, just dropping in again

Yeah we're steadily getting things into place - all we're essentially doing is building upon all the things that were considered good by previous exploits. It takes a little time, but things are coming along nicely

And of course, if you know hellbr1ng3rs involved, then you know there will be JGTC haha. In all honesty, im really looking forward to racing with you all again, but without the drama Smile

I hope its not too soon away!

chilledheat

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  GLR Asteroid on Fri May 06, 2011 1:44 pm


Us too Chilled !!. We would love both of you back in the fold again. cheers cheers

Keep us posted.

_________________


Who Dares,...Wins !!
TEAM GLR #358
FMC #358
IFCA #358
EZT #358
VM #358
avatar
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Chicago,Illinois USA

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  GLR Asteroid on Fri May 06, 2011 1:49 pm

GLR Gashi wrote:
AAR FACEPALMER wrote:I was thinking about starting that back up since NOBODY else was going to, but if you guys are let me know, I can help. My other post in the other thread might make you think otherwise but if you think about it, all I'm trying to do is avoid multiple series from groups of people who SHOULD be racing together. I don't care which sites run which events as long as we are all there together having fun and not acting like a bunch of women. Racing is something we should be doing to get away from that shit, not to fuel it.

I really like this post Face. I think we all feel that way to some degree. I just like the racing, wherever the community decides to do it.

Absolutely spot on Face !!.

We can all pull to get back where we were. I offer up my services, ( limited as they are ), to assist anybody who is bringing this community back together.

_________________


Who Dares,...Wins !!
TEAM GLR #358
FMC #358
IFCA #358
EZT #358
VM #358
avatar
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Chicago,Illinois USA

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  F4H FACEPALMER on Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Would the JGTC still be on Sundays? Right now a bunch of groups have their own thing on Sunday but I think if we tell everybody JGTC is back they might think twice about starting new seasons. I'm currently racing at the VTCC at 3pm Sundays in their DTM series, but if JGTC was to return with the possibility of tons of people coming back together I would do everything I could to help it succeed.

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: A belated hello from Chilledheat :)

Post  F4 Wozza on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Very Happy hoping where racing this event again soon!





F4 Wozza
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 39
Location : uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum