Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 1 - Laguna Seca

+9
EZT XessIVlife
Exiled
OneFastRedneck
Despiration
VVV Worm
F4H Bullet
GLR r1ngm4ster
GLR Asteroid
F4 Wozza
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 1 - Laguna Seca - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 1 - Laguna Seca

Post  TrooperR6 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 am

GLR Lothar wrote:
EZT Trooper wrote:I should make it next week. I would have made it had i not thought the first race was next week. Does this mean i start from the last lobby then?

No, you would start in Lobby 1 because we know your skill level. You would start last in lobby 1... competitors who miss race 1 in our series we try to put them in a lobby close to their skill level and start them last.
Really..... last place again.... I still have nightmares about that from the Focus cup!

oh? I didn't even realize Exile was in this series! I will have to show for the next race to smudge that smile on your face. Le mans full.... That will be interesting, never been there for a series!
TrooperR6
TrooperR6
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Race 1 - Laguna Seca - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 1 - Laguna Seca

Post  Exiled Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:19 pm

EZT Trooper wrote:
GLR Lothar wrote:
EZT Trooper wrote:I should make it next week. I would have made it had i not thought the first race was next week. Does this mean i start from the last lobby then?

No, you would start in Lobby 1 because we know your skill level. You would start last in lobby 1... competitors who miss race 1 in our series we try to put them in a lobby close to their skill level and start them last.
Really..... last place again.... I still have nightmares about that from the Focus cup!

oh? I didn't even realize Exile was in this series! I will have to show for the next race to smudge that smile on your face. Le mans full.... That will be interesting, never been there for a series!

LOL i cant wait.....
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2