Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Man Standing - General Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Last Man Standing - General Discussion Empty Last Man Standing - General Discussion

Post  glrdopehat420 Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Last Man Standing - General Discussion Vg4rrm
Chit chat takes place here.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing - General Discussion Empty Re: Last Man Standing - General Discussion

Post  TPR b0x Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:42 am

Why is it so late? I would die for competing in this series! There isnt anything on european time atm =(

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing - General Discussion Empty Re: Last Man Standing - General Discussion

Post  glrdopehat420 Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 am

As I stated in the General Chat thread in the Main Forum on this series...

You need a completely full lobby if you are going to run this at a separate GMT time. I will gladly allow it, and I'm sure others here will too, IF there is a full lobby. This type of series is going to be challenging because it will basically require full lobbies other wise it won't work out. Drivers are going to feel cheated if someone got a win without running against 6 faster cars when they had to fight against 6 fast cars and didn't win. Plus, if that happens then you or someone else, in that time zone, will need to step up and take over Hosting.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:28 pm

I hate having to miss this one. Evil or Very Mad I will definitely join the next session though. Cool Hope it works out well for you guys!! cheers
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Man... Neutral And here I thought I would get to see the flamed out elan or veyron running me off the road. lol!

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Next time, I promise. Twisted Evil My move date is May 31st, I have alot of work to do between now and then. affraid
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:04 pm

So is the Elan the slow car?? How is it going on the number plate?? Need some help?
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Sorry, been slacking with the number plate. I just got it from the designer on Thursday. I am going to gift it to the Last Man account and throw it on it's storefront today once I get home. As for placement it will be up to the driver, it just has to be on there some where that drivers can see. Yes, the slow car is the Elan. Don't forget folks, the plate has to be on the fast car you will be racing, too. So far looks like the first lobby is going to be a GLR fight. Laughing

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 pm

glrdopehat420 wrote:Sorry, been slacking with the number plate. I just got it from the designer on Thursday.

That's BS, don't believe it. He had the number plate when he sent the thread live...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Dude you are such a liar. I didn't ask you about the number plate until after I opened the thread. Now, you probably sent it to me before I was on again to download it, but the thread was open before you completed it so nah! tongue

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Now, now children, play nice! LOL Razz
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 pm

In the other thread you say Sunday @ 6pm EST and here you have it as Sunday @ 9 pm EST. Which time is it exactly?? confused
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:58 pm

My bad, I meant to put 6 pm EST. The 6 is right below the 9 on the number pad, so my mistake. Corrected it. Too funny, I made the time correction on the Sign-Ups too, and did that one correct, but under the details I put 9, lol.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:10 pm

lol!
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 am

Hello my fellow racers!

Just a friendly reminder that the Last Man Standing will pick back up this coming Sunday May 1st. Also, one more thing. I have decided to add to our Details for this series. Your best 6 finishes will count for your overall score going into the final week. So if you missed the first week, do not fret. You have one week leeway.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Sun May 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Hey gents, truly apologize, something came up today that I need to take care of. I will be back next week. If you all can't find enough people to fill-in for a full lobby, then we will run this week the following Sunday. If you are able to get a full lobby then go ahead and run the races listed and I will take 0 pts for this week and anyone else that misses. Just post the results for each race on the site or send me a pm and with the results if you don't know how to create the thread for the week. Crash ya next week!

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:20 pm

OK, where is everyone?? I sit here all alone. Sad
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Viper58 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Hmmm... looks like the dust has settled here. Midnite I guess you are the last man standing eh?

GLR Viper58
GLR Viper58
Admin
Admin

http://www.greenleafracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down