Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R2 World Tour - General Discussion

+12
EZT o solleft
Despiration
GLR r1ngm4ster
VVV Worm
EZT PDILLY77
F4H Insanity
EZT XessIVlife
F4 Wozza
Midnite Rider
GLR Asteroid
glrdopehat420
TrooperR6
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

R2 World Tour - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: R2 World Tour - General Discussion

Post  Despiration Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Only cars I need now are the Zonda and the DTM cars.

I do have a concern though. 9pm in EST mean thats its 2am over here in Britain.
Despiration
Despiration

Back to top Go down

R2 World Tour - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: R2 World Tour - General Discussion

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Evidently, my post last week about possibly cancelling the series has turned atleast 1 person off from competing in any series.

I'm sorry if my comments pissed you off or made you think I was jerk but when numerous people have been asking for a series featuring faster cars and we get 24 sign-ups in 10 days, I consider that a slap in the face and I feel like I wasted my time. With everyone that had been asking for a series like this, I was expecting 50-75 sign-ups atleast and I didn't think those expectations were too high because of everyone that plays this game.

I am thankful to all of you that have shown interest in the R2 series up to this point and my feelings are not directed at you. My fustration is directed at all of the people that have been asking for something and then don't support it.

Again, I am sorry and I hope you enjoy the series. The concept of the series came from Redneck long ago and Ring & I spent alot of time with the tracks and cars. Looking forward to tonight and have a great series.

Back to top Go down

R2 World Tour - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Thank you Lothar and your crew!

Post  EZT o solleft Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Thank you for your work and putting on these great races! I know it is a lot of work. I, and I know others, appreciate what you do.

Thanks again.

EZT o solleft

cheers
EZT o solleft
EZT o solleft
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Thats awesome you made the privateers names pink how CUTE!!!!! Wink
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Exiled wrote:Thats awesome you made the privateers names pink how CUTE!!!!! Wink

No...It is lavender...LOL. No offense but i thought we could use the blue for one of the clubs that sign-up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:51 pm

i kinda like it.... i may make my cars pink too! Twisted Evil
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 am

Im confused are we not going by total points out of all the races?
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 am

Exiled wrote:Im confused are we not going by total points out of all the races?

I'm confused by your question Exiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:54 am

GLR Lothar wrote:

well i noticed i was forth in points but we aren't in order by the total points or maybe i reading it wrong.
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:57 am

Exiled wrote:
GLR Lothar wrote:

well i noticed i was forth in points but we aren't in order by the total points or maybe i reading it wrong.

Lobby orders are set by average points earned per race competed. Then we set the lobby reverse of that, so the 8th place guy starts first in lobby 1 and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:06 am

GLR Lothar wrote:
Exiled wrote:
GLR Lothar wrote:

Lobby orders are set by average points earned per race competed. Then we set the lobby reverse of that, so the 8th place guy starts first in lobby 1 and so on.
no i mean i was looking at the updated points table and i said final points 105 shouldn't it be 201?
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:12 am

Exiled wrote:
GLR Lothar wrote:
Exiled wrote:
GLR Lothar wrote:

no i mean i was looking at the updated points table and i said final points 105 shouldn't it be 201?

No, because you worst result gets dropped from your points total....since we have only run 2 races your best race and all of your bonus points are showing for your Final points.

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 am

hmm figured it was at the end not this soon. it dont really matter i suppose. Ok just wondered Smile
Exiled
Exiled
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Relentless Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 am

sorry guys i had to back out off this one coz im running in two over tourments atm wots taking up a lot off time

sorry guys

GLR Relentless
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 pm

I will not be making the race on wednesday 27th April, im away for a week from sunday evening !

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Wed May 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Sorry gang, but I won't be able to complete this series. Some other things have come up that I need to take care of on Wednesday nights. I will catch you all on Saturdays or Last Man Standing. Good luck to everyone, and keep it clean. Race ya later!

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Fri May 20, 2011 12:48 am

Whatever you guys have cooked up for the next Wednesday night event you can count me in.

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Gashi Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 pm

When is the next R2 series starting up? Or is there something else in mind for Wednesday evenings?
GLR Gashi
GLR Gashi
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2