Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Man Standing Championship Suggestion

+3
Maga
Midnite Rider
glrdopehat420
7 posters

Go down

Last Man Standing Championship Suggestion Empty Last Man Standing Championship Suggestion

Post  glrdopehat420 Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:43 am

I wanted to suggest a tournament for Last Man Standing. I think it would be cool if we ran a once a month tourney for Last Man Standing. We select one day of the month (i.e. last saturday, friday, of each month or something like that), and the points add up until the end of the year. At the end of the year, the top 8 guys fight for final positioning in one blowout race.

The slow car the Elan, and lobbies are set by overall points, just like all the other series we run. I don't know, it's just thought to give people something to do outside of the normal grind of tournaments for fun. Very Happy

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing Championship Suggestion Empty Re: Last Man Standing Championship Suggestion

Post  Midnite Rider Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:52 am

I'ld be in for it! Sounds like a blast! I can run my Bugatti again!!! LMAO Twisted Evil
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider
Admin
Admin

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing Championship Suggestion Empty Re: Last Man Standing Championship Suggestion

Post  Maga Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 am

Count me in Twisted Evil
Maga
Maga
Rookie
Rookie

http://www.brm.net.br

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:13 am

LOL you and the Bugatti. Yea I need to find a ride that I like. But then again, I like the freedom to run which ever I want based off of the track.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Red Dragon Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 am

Sounds fun to me!

GLR Red Dragon
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR CRASH Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 am

i am in. any race where i can wreck someone legally i will be there.
GLR CRASH
GLR CRASH
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR Asteroid Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Sounds good to me. I'm in !!
GLR Asteroid
GLR Asteroid
Admin
Admin

http://glr360.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post  XXGALLARDO69XX Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 pm

last man standing,like taking people out or every lap last place gets eliminated?

XXGALLARDO69XX

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 pm

The way Last Man Standing works is..

The lobby starts off all driving the slow car (i.e. Lotus Elan - stock), then when the race finishes the person in last place jumps into any fast car they want, any class. You will run a total of 7 races, and after each race the person in last will jump into a faster vehicle. The final race with have two Elan's racing against each other with 6 fast cars raming the slower cars around until one finishes, and the person who finishes first wins the lobby.

The rules are.. there are no rules. It's no hold barred. No teams, every man for himself. If someone made you mad the race before, and you lose, you can take it out on them the next race with your faster car and force them to lose. If you are a fast car, and the guy in last place spins you out, revenge is sweet. So on, and so forth.

It's a very excellent side game that everyone plays.

Last edited by glrdopehat420 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  glrdopehat420 Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm

But we typically play this event where you are only able to ram into the guy in first place if you are a fast car, but for this I think we should open it up to make things more interesting, and provide more competition.

glrdopehat420
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down