Welcome to FMC!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Wednesday nights at 10pm EST. 1st Race April 14th

4 posters

Go down

Racing Wednesday nights at 10pm EST. 1st Race April 14th Empty Racing Wednesday nights at 10pm EST. 1st Race April 14th

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 pm

If anybody is wanting to race on Wednesday nights I will be running a 6 week series that features a new manufacturer every week designated to a certain class and drive train. For example, week 1 will feature FWD D class Volkswagens on Amalfi Coast. I will not participate in every event so I will need dedicated hosts and people who can take pictures or write down all race times and send all the info to me so I can do points and award the winners in the end. Top 5 will recieve in game credits as a prize. I will select the manufacturer for all the races and the first track for the first race but a vote will be held for the next track each week and will end no less than 12 hours before race time. Races will be 20 laps long. All drivers race each other for total time in each race. Rooms will be assinged by singup order. Second week and onward rooms will be set up by points. There will be no assists and damage will be cosmetic. Each race will have a mandatory pitstop. I will put some suggested builds on my storefront each week with simple builds using sport parts and added horsepower, but feel free to make your own cars, as long as they fit within the simple rules of that weeks race.

The first race will be held on April 14th, prizes will be awarded for the top 5 finishers at the end of the season.

The car selection can be easily enforced simply by selecting the correct drive type, class, and manufacturer.

Race 1: Amalfi Coast
Car: FWD D Class Volkswagen

Race 2: ?
Car: RWD A Class Chevrolet

Race 3: ?
Car: AWD C Class Subaru

Race 4: ?
Car: RWD B Class BMW

Race 5: ?
Car: AWD S Class Audi

Race 6: ?
Car: FWD E Class Honda

Sing up by posting here and send a friend request to AAR FACEPALMER

please state the following:

Username:
Gamertag:
Car #:
Nationality:

Since this is an unofficial league numbers will be chosen on a first come first serve basis, may be no more than 2 digits long. You can choose to run no paint scheme or numbers on the side but you must at least put your number on your hood and rear bumper.

This is also posted over at IFCA and the AAR forums so sign up wherever you want, I'll keep a list of people signed up and info on all three forums.

Last edited by AAR FACEPALMER on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Racing Wednesday nights at 10pm EST. 1st Race April 14th Empty Re: Racing Wednesday nights at 10pm EST. 1st Race April 14th

Post  EZT PDILLY77 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:12 am

gamertag: EZT PDILLY 77
trueskill rank: 26 champion
time you would like to race: 3:00PM EST
Vote for the 4th track:Muguello Full.

EZT PDILLY77
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Racing Wednesday nights at 10pm EST. 1st Race April 14th Empty Re: Racing Wednesday nights at 10pm EST. 1st Race April 14th

Post  TPR b0x Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Guess i'm too late =(

if not, my last minute sign up LOL:

gamertag: GLR b0x
trueskill rank: 27 champion
time you would like to race: anytime from now
Vote for the 4th track: suzuka

TPR b0x
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  F4H FACEPALMER Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:13 pm

*1st post updated*

Last edited by AAR FACEPALMER on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

F4H FACEPALMER
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  EZT PDILLY77 Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:08 am

AAR FACEPALMER wrote:Only about 3 people showed interest so I'm canceling this for now. I'll try to get it going again some other time and give more notice ahead of time.
post this like a month in advance next time maybe that will help.

EZT PDILLY77
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Racing Wednesday nights at 10pm EST. 1st Race April 14th Empty LOL

Post  OneFastRedneck Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:59 am

Sorry, but we are already running a series on Wed nights right now...The Lotus Challenge!
OneFastRedneck
OneFastRedneck
Admin
Admin

http://www.GreenLeafRacing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down